BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Otto Knows Discusses 'Work Bitch'
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post 19th June 2016, 04:30 PM
Post #1
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

http://www.clubplanet.com/Articles/11186/T...view-Otto-Knows

RS: This question is for Brenden the GM of Roscoe’s the club I play at in Chicago. He is the biggest Britney Spears fan in the world. On “Work Bitch” what did you do, what did Anthony do, what did will.i.am do, and what did Ingrosso do?

Otto Knows: Ingrosso is my manager. That song was supposed to be for me which was the instrumental version. I sent it to him and he had it on his computer when he met up with will.i.am who said that he was going to make the next Britney Spears album. Ingrosso played him some songs and will.i.am really liked that song. He said to give him the track and let him write on it and that he would possibly come back. He called us a couple of months later and said that it was going to be Britney Spear’s new single if we were up for it. I didn’t see that one coming and I didn’t have any plans for the song myself so it was meant to be.
RS: What was your reaction when you got that call?

Otto Knows: I was very surprised obviously, I have watched Britney since I was a kid and she is a huge star. To make a Britney Spears song was such a fun thing and I was so happy that they picked my song.
RS: It really doesn’t surprise me though because she got her start work with Max Martin, one of your Swedish compatriots.

Otto Knows: Yes that’s right. Sweden is such a small country so I know all of the Swedish producers that worked with her before, like the guys that made “Toxic” and “Oops I Did It Again.” It was fun to have another Swedish person write another Britney Spears song.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:04 AM