BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> #4YearsOfLittleMix
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JulianNial
post Aug 19 2015, 03:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454
This hashtag was trending at number 2 worldwide on Twitter which is amazing... so who watched the live stream? So many tears (Perrie actually broke down singing "The End" which was super cute), great talents, funny moments, made me love them just "one drop" more, even though I always have, I am proud to say that my forum request is the reason this forum exists, although I'm sure someone else would have asked for it aswell! Black Magic is smashing, can't wait to see what is coming! Let's post our favourite LM moments of the past 4 years. x

This post has been edited by Juliano: Aug 19 2015, 03:47 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
RobBot
post Aug 19 2015, 07:37 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
I saw about this when they posted a collage of all their videos on Facebook earlier! Amazing that a band from X Factor, more to the point a girlband, are probably bigger than they've ever been this far into their career. They just keep going from strength to strength and for this, I find them such an interesting and fantastic band to follow, more so than I can say I've felt for any band before.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Aug 19 2015, 11:39 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
I think I've made it vocal on here just why I love them so much. They're exactly what a girl group should be and are the PERFECT role models for their target audience! You can also tell that they genuinely get on with each other and don't just put on a front when in front of media etc.. They seem to riding the waves as they go and it's working out splendidly.

Their longevity and success is to be admired, not only because they're a band from The X Factor (which is known to cause flash-in-the-pan winners), but also because of the fact they're a girl group. We've seen lots of girl groups come and go since The Saturdays launched and none of them managed to out perform The Sats (who were usually considered the #1 girl group in the UK, basically by default as their sales have more than often been disappointing), so to see Little Mix become as consistently successful as they have been and even grow with each era, it's been quite a brilliant journey to follow!

This is (honestly) not meant to start any The Sats vs. Little Mix arguments on here (I love the Sats too!) but I think you'd agree that it was about time they had some healthy competition from another girl group!

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post Aug 20 2015, 11:27 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454
QUOTE(Jonjo @ Aug 19 2015, 11:39 PM) *
This is (honestly) not meant to start any The Sats vs. Little Mix arguments on here (I love the Sats too!) but I think you'd agree that it was about time they had some healthy competition from another girl group!

As a big fan of both groups, I have to agree, I need a performance together with a single together and a Black Magic Disco Love mash up! wub.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:51 AM