BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Australian Reality TV
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ElectroBoy
post Jul 22 2019, 06:26 AM
Post #421
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,002
   No Gallery Pics

I donít think Tessa has been that under the radar; she got 2 pins throughout the comp. I just think personality wise she is a bit quieter.

Iím still basically anyone but Tim to win... but Iím sure he will
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Jul 22 2019, 12:38 PM
Post #422
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Hooray for the final 3

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jul 22 2019, 10:47 PM
Post #423
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

I was also pleased that Tim went out 4th. It's obviously not his fault that they basically shoved him down our throats for the first 3 weeks and made him completely unwatchable.. but I think he came back humbled. He looks very weird with all that weight loss tho.

I'm too lazy to go back in this thread and find the Finale last year and said they'd drop the 2-Person Predictable Finale and here we are. It looks very interesting. I think it plays to Simon's strengths too. Larissa is a great cook, but, I don't particularly think her style is catered towards restaurant service.

This Finale came out of nowhere, I thought they'd string this along for another 2-3 episodes and have the finale on Sunday.. but Australian Survivor starts on Wednesday so I'll give them a pass.

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Jul 23 2019, 08:08 AM
Post #424
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Just saw on the MCAU Instagram; Gary, Matt and George are leaving after this season ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jul 24 2019, 12:48 AM
Post #425
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ElectroBoy @ Jul 23 2019, 09:08 AM) *
Just saw on the MCAU Instagram; Gary, Matt and George are leaving after this season ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Ugh. So upsetting. They really should have just made this the last season, or have them come back for a short All-Stars/Send Off... This all at once is a little much. End of an era. Even if they do bring it back... it will never be the same. Ugh.

I kind of thought that maybe George would bow out.. with the Press Club drama I think it was probably best for him to step aside. I never thought that Gary/Matt would leave however.

RIP Masterchef Australia.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jul 24 2019, 12:52 AM
Post #426
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Great final however.. VERY. DESERVING. WINNER.
This entire Top 10 sans Ben and Anoushka were amazing.

They adjusted the Final perfectly as well. Apart from knowing Simon wasn't going to win it was a very interesting watch. Great winner.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Aug 7 2019, 11:30 PM
Post #427
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Ending Masterchef Australia 2019: I'm still pretty choked about George/Matt/Gary leaving. 11 Seasons, 747 Episodes. What they did was incredible. Sure, I hated each of them (especially Matt) at one point or another but they made this show what it was. They really found a way of getting respect from every contestant. I think we will get one more season with new judges and that will be it, unless it's becomes a massive success again. I do feel bad for Larissa - her win was amazing, but completely overshadowed by the judges leaving. They should have waited until the next day to announce they were all leaving.

The Block Australia 2019: Well this only just started so I don't have much to say. This project looks like too much, especially in the housing market that Australia is in right now I'm not sure why they felt it appropriate to do the biggest block yet. It's just going to end up like a few seasons back where only one team made a profit and the other teams were left broke. I don't have too many opinions by Mark and Mitch are just about the cutest old gay couple ever. I loved their Guest Bedroom too. Wow, they really know what they're doing. I hope they keep Apartment 1 or swap for Apartment 5. They'd be stupid to take one of the middle apartments if that option was available. Jesse seems a little sneaky. I wonder what mischief he will create this season.

Australian Survivor 2019: So we are 8 Episodes in (I'm only on Episode 7) but this season is shaping up to be amazing. I wasn't sold on the Contenders vs Champions theme again, but to me they are all Contenders because I only knew a handful of Celebrities/Athletes. Although I'm sure the general Australian Public will tune in because they have some really great Champions.
Janine Allis obviously stands out - her net worth is $66 Million Dollars. She didn't need to do this, but her reasoning was so authentic. I loved that she hired a PT before going on and she seems to be doing an amazing job so far.
Harry creating an imaginary child is such a Matt (BBUS) move. Although it seems to be working for him in his mind.
Luke returning as a Champion was a little meh. He didn't win and his gameplay the first time around was questionable, but he's shown why he deserves to be on this season as a Champion - instantly first tribal council found himself on the wrong side of the vote and flipped it? Great. Tribe swap where you are 7-2 in the minority and flipped it? Amazing. The only thing is I think that David may be outplaying him a tad! God. He is such a dreamboat. Sexy, Confident and knows how to play the game *swoon*
Andy just comes across as a used car salesman, like, how are the others not seeing this?! John I would bang so hard, even with that mullet. Abbey is going to be a QUEEN I can tell already.
This season has amazing potential. I can't wait to see where it goes.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 11:15 AM