BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Rihanna Albums Artwork Survivor - Results, And the winner is.........
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jordanlee
post 25th May 2020, 09:24 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

LOUD!!!!!!!!

With 7/12 votes in the final. Loud won the artwork survivor.

Full results

Music Of The Sun was eliminated in round 1 with 35% of the vote (7/20 votes)

Poor Music Of The Sun, her debut era out first again! For me it actually wasn’t her worst cover overall but wasn’t too shocked to see it leave first either.

A Girl Like Me was eliminated in round 2 50% of the vote (8/16 votes). Very surprising decision for me as it’s not amongst her worst artworks at all!

Round 3 seen TTT (standard eliminated) with 33.33% of votes (4/12 votes). My favourite of the two covers and the one I feel fitted they albums theme better.

Round 4 seen Unapologetic eliminated with 35.71% of votes (5/14 votes). I seen this one coming. I like the image but there’s slightly too much font going on and it should’ve really just had the cover on rather than all that font going on! I’d have eliminated this one before all the ones what are out so far!

Round 5 seen Good Girl Gone Bad eliminated with 61.54% (8/13 votes). My personal least favourite cover it deserved something mire vibrant. The pose is cute though and it means business but my definite least fave cover.

Round 6 seen ANTI eliminated with 6/12 votes. Personally deserved top 3 for me. LOVE this cover. Very bold and different (also the only album cover she’s released not to literally contain rihanna’s face on it). I think the red balloon from this cover is kinda iconic now within the fandom that emoji always reminds me of her now.

Round 7 seen TTT deluxe leave with 78.57% and 11/15 votes in third place.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 25th May 2020, 10:48 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

Deserved winner, it’s her clear best for me

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 25th May 2020, 11:50 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

Deserved! I usually hate close-ups for album art because they often pick the most unflattering ones, but this one is perfect. Her makeup is immaculate and the red is so striking and synonymous with Rihanna and the era.

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post 25th May 2020, 07:58 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Pronouns: she/her
User: 1,454

Perfect. wub.gif

+Quote this post