BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

153 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Robbie: Daily News
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Sparkle
post Jul 19 2012, 07:09 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 518
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/a...61342692894809A

Robbie Williams entertains fan

Robbie Williams has treated a fan to a surprise preview of his new material on the internet.

The Let Me Entertain You star shocked student Adam Houabi when he appeared on social networking site Chatroulette and serenaded him, The Sun reported.

The 19-year-old Essex lad revealed: "One minute I was talking to a bloke from Algeria... then amazingly Robbie appeared.

"I didn't believe it was really him so he pulled his shirt down to reveal his chest tattoos and showed me five cameramen round him in his Hollywood studio.

"Then Robbie told me he was recording a new song and started singing. He said it was called Losers and would be out in October."

Adam filmed the chat and posted it on YouTube where it already has over 8,000 hits.

A spokesman for Robbie denied it would be his next single.

Robbie isn't the only celebrity fan of Chatroulette. Other stars who have surprised users of the social networking site with an online video chat include Paris Hilton and Ashton Kutcher.

This post has been edited by Sparkle: Jul 19 2012, 07:10 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
ZiggyStarDust
post Jul 19 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,396
Robbie sings his new song 'Loser' to a fan (video wink.gif )

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/video_prive/...voor_fan__.html

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Jul 20 2012, 08:54 PM
Post #43
Group icon
The Last of the Rock Stars
User: 368
From
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-...e-to-birth.html

'X Factor' Gary Barlow 'won't go to US for Judges' Houses due to birth'
Published Friday, Jul 20 2012, 09:52 BST | By Tom Eames

Gary Barlow will reportedly not fly to the US for this year's Judges' Houses stage in The X Factor.

The Take That frontman has told producers that he will not leave Europe as it clashes with the birth of his fourth child with wife Dawn, reports The Sun.

Bosses had reportedly wanted to send Barlow to Los Angeles as a follow-up to last year's Judges' Houses stage, where he was joined by Robbie Williams, who lives in the area.

However, he has stated that he requires to be just a few hours away from his wife in case she gives birth.

"Gary's daughter is due to arrive at exactly the same time the Judges' Houses are set to be filmed," a show source said.

"Gary is really torn — he wants to be with his acts but he knows he can't miss his daughter's birth."

The insider added: "You could see Gary making a hospital dash on the show. This really is reality TV."

Robbie Williams has also dropped out of the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games as it clashes with the birth of his first child with Ayda Field.

+Quote this post
Kath
post Jul 20 2012, 10:50 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,980

The insider added: "You could see Gary making a hospital dash on the show. This really is reality TV."
[/quote]

What's the betting that the filming of X-F this year is so 'cleverly' edited to actually show him dashing off! Remember Sharon Osborne's 'fire' emergency a few years back?

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Jul 21 2012, 09:15 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 1,680
QUOTE(Kath @ Jul 20 2012, 11:50 PM) *
What's the betting that the filming of X-F this year is so 'cleverly' edited to actually show him dashing off! Remember Sharon Osborne's 'fire' emergency a few years back?

Could happen you know laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Jul 22 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #46
Group icon
If it boosts the ratings..... smoke.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Jul 29 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
London 2012: She's the one – Zara Phillips shines in Olympic debut

To the sound of Robbie Williams, and in front of Royal relatives, the Regal One scored well in the dressage

Princess Anne, the Duke of Edinburgh, husband Mike Tindall and the entire population of Sevenoaks were at Greenwich to see Zara Phillips's Olympic entrance on High Kingdom, and the Regal One did not disappoint, posting a score of 46.10 penalties in the dressage that currently puts her in the top 10. By the end of the day she should be in the top 20, with most of the big guns in the competition riding later on Sunday.

The enthusiasm of the crowd had to be hushed as she entered the arena – the precision of the set movements means dressage horses must be kept super-chilled – but the flag-wavers managed to keep still for the five minutes of the test. The only sound was the gentle pop backing track – Robbie Williams's She's The One. The music at Greenwich is wittily chosen, with Blur's Parklife and the Rolling Stones's Wild Horses especially amusing. The last thing you want in dressage is a wild horse.

After her test Zara was immediately mobbed by the press, and there was a funny moment when the Swedish rider Sara Algotsson Ostholt overtook Zara in the interview queue and was mistaken for her by one of the press agencies. Attractive blonde women in top hats look remarkably similar. Algotsson Ostholt, who rode immediately after Phillips and had just gone into the lead in the competition, took the confusion in good heart. The non-royally connected riders at Greenwich know their place.

Phillips, whose previous Olympic hopes in 2004 and 2008 were dashed by injury to her world championship-winning horse Toytown, said she was delighted to at last be competing in the Games. "It was incredible to be selected," she said, "and to be here at home for the Olympics is an amazing feeling."

Her test went well except for one or two blips in the middle of the routine, when the horse laboured in a couple of transitions. "His first change was disappointing," she said, "but his other ones were really good. He coped well with the crowd, and he is only getting better. He's very chilled and getting stronger all the time."

Phillips will next be seen in Monday afternoon's cross-country phase, when the younger royals are likely to be in attendance. She said she was looking forward to tackling Sue Benson's twisty and testing course: "He's a good jumper and cross-country is his strongest phase. He is quick and easy to turn, so it will hopefully be good. I think he wants to get out there now. He's a bit bored of dressage."

Team GB are well placed as this phase of the eventing nears its conclusion, but Australia, Germany and the US are also performing strongly, and a medal is by no means guaranteed. Germany are traditionally very strong in dressage, so if the British riders can hang on to their elegant coat-tails they will be well-satisfied as they go into the cross-country and the decisive show-jumping phase.

Guardian UK

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Jul 29 2012, 06:04 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Jill Zarin ‏@Jillzarin 27 July

I wish we had gone to #Olympic2012 in London but we have to wait for Robbie and Ayda baby to come!!we wouldn't miss that event for anything!! angel.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Jul 29 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
She's The One ( from the Olympics London 2012 )

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Jul 30 2012, 02:53 PM
Post #50
Group icon
What is the point of dressage? blink.gif

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Jul 30 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Read this. Now I'm totally confused. He can fly off to Majorca but can't do the Olympics? unsure.gif

http://www.handbag.com/celebrity/entertain...ife-gives-birth

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Jul 30 2012, 03:02 PM
Post #52
Group icon
From
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rehab/view/2645...for-club-dates/

ROBBIE WILLIAMS SNUBS A BILLION VIEWERS FOR CLUB DATES
DAILY STAR SUNDAY

29th July 2012
By James Ingham

ROBBIE Williams is about to go on tour… of Britain’s working men’s clubs.

The Let Me Entertain You singer decided to pull out of the Olympic Closing Ceremony (and an audience of one billion viewers) so he can sing up norf in social clubs to a few hundred lucky folk. I kid you not.

I’m told the Take That star will honour his working-class background to launch his new fashion range Farrell.

Before hitting the road, Robster will debut his designs at a posh bash at Selfridges on August 30.

My source revealed: “Robbie pulled out of the |Olympics to spend some quality time with wife Ayda.

“His diary is rammed for the second half of the year and she didn’t want him being away for the Olympics and the working men’s tour so he pulled out of the Games.

“It seems a crazy decision to miss out on an audience of one billion people but Robbie’s priority is to Ayda and their unborn baby.

“He knows he will be spending a lot of time away promoting his new Farrell range and his new album and something had to give.”

Full details of his Farrell fashion range tour haven’t been finalised.

But the Stoke-On-Trent native will perform in at least one small venue in England, Scotland and Ireland – with more dates likely to follow.

My source added: “Robbie thought it was a really original way of promoting his new range.

“He will be going on a bigger headline tour later this or possibly next year to promote his new album. In the meantime he’s returning to his pub and club roots.” Sounds like the perfect gig to me.

All that’s missing is a pint of bitter and packet of pork scratchings.

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Jul 30 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #53
Group icon
Now if it was April 1st..... mellow.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Aug 1 2012, 06:00 AM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
http://www.musicrooms.net/pop/50808-robbie...g-ceremony.html

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Aug 1 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #55
Group icon
Oooooh so it's still a 'maybes' then? w00t.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Aug 1 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Aug 1 2012, 06:03 PM) *
Oooooh so it's still a 'maybes' then? w00t.gif

I doubt it dry.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Aug 1 2012, 06:16 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Jill Zarin ‏@Jillzarin

I met @jossstone and we made date to visit her when we see Robbie and Ayda baby in sept in london!

2 hr

+Quote this post
Jupiter9
post Aug 2 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #58
Group icon
Sod all Robbie news today. Just checked. He must be far too busy watching Limpics. sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney
post Aug 3 2012, 05:16 AM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Aug 2 2012, 10:39 PM) *
Sod all Robbie news today. Just checked. He must be far too busy watching Limpics. sleep.gif

I reckon he's doing those pre-natal classes,you know ' breathe breathe ' sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Sparkle
post Aug 3 2012, 07:49 PM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 518
QUOTE(Jasmena @ Aug 3 2012, 06:16 AM) *
I reckon he's doing those pre-natal classes,you know ' breathe breathe ' sleep.gif

sod the breathe breathe breathe bit

it should be panic! panic! panic!

+Quote this post

153 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:56 AM