BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

48 Pages V  « < 46 47 48  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coronavirus Discussion
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Rooney
post Wednesday, 04:11 PM
Post #941
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(Sixth Sense @ Nov 25 2020, 04:01 PM) *
My guess is London will be in Tier 2. Cases and deaths have been falling.

A 13 day old baby with no underlying health conditions has become the UK's youngest victim so far. sad.gif

London will be Tier 2, I expect Greater Manchester and Liverpool to be Tier 2 also. It's these little pockets that Hartlepool, Hull, Thanet etc. which probs need to be in Tier 3 that will take everyone around them with them you would expect if they are going off larger geographical areas.

Places like West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Humberside, West Midlands, Lancashire are all going to be Tier 3.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iz 💀
post 16 hours ago
Post #942
sleepy reaper
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929
   No Gallery Pics

Uh, I haven't been following TOO much the details of the tiers since I'm not living there but if ONLY Cornwall and a couple of islands are Tier 1, isn't that just like continuing the national lockdown but not calling it a national lockdown?

Might even put those few tier 1 areas in danger of going up with such a spotlight on them.

+Quote Post
Dobbo
post 15 hours ago
Post #943
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,053
   No Gallery Pics

Yep that's exactly it, it's the same situation but with a new (or rather old) lick of paint...

+Quote Post
Rooney
post 15 hours ago
Post #944
WINTER IS COMING

My favourite part if the absolute fume it has caused loads of people who expected to be in Tier 1 haha.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post 14 hours ago
Post #945
WINTER IS COMING

Tbh jokes aside that is funny, I am living in a Tier 2 area which needed the measures after the student splurge. The infection rate is now under control and continually falling, yet we stay in Tier 2 and now have harsher measures than the ones that were actually working before. I get the need to keep the virus under control but it all seems a bit silly really as you're gonna lose compliance where I live.

+Quote Post
Quarantilas
post 8 hours ago
Post #946
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

Arenít all the tiers a relaxation compared to the lockdown tho?

Our lockdown has been extended to Dec 20th with a basic agreement amongst both the federal government and the heads of the Lšnder that itíll probably continue well into Jan.

Berlin this afternoon said that they would not be following the rest of the country in relaxing at Christmas. Damn right, the situation here is only just plateauing here more than Three weeks into lockdown. Itís gonna be mid jan before weíre back where we were at the start of September- if Iím being optimistic

+Quote Post

48 Pages V  « < 46 47 48
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2020 - 05:34 AM