BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Britney's Boosted Planet Hollywood's Earnings By 20 Million!, It's Britney, Bitch!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post 16th October 2014, 10:56 PM
Post #1
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

Britney Spears still got it!

No wonder Britney is extending her Vegas show! She boosted Planet Hollywood's annual earnings by $20 million!

See pictures of Britney Spears from her October 15 show.

Financial insiders tell the Las Vegas Sun:

"Wall Street gaming experts say the pop princess has revitalized the property and helped turn its one-time dismal financial picture into a real profit center."

Britney recently told a reporter of her extension:
"Yes, yes. I'm very excited," adding that the "consistency" of her Las Vegas residency is "really grounding".

"I look back now the way I used to travel all around the world and do a different show every night, and I'm like how did I do it?"

"Promotion is a different story, and going to a different city every day, like what I'm doing now, it's really hard. But being based in Vegas and having one show that you just keep going back to, the consistency of that is really grounding and really cool."
Money, love & happiness.

-breatheheavy
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 17th October 2014, 01:27 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
I remember when it was first announced that she was doing/rumoured to be doing the Las Vegas residency, and majority of us LOL'd and said how "terrible an idea" it'd be for her to do it. But WOW at us all being wrong. She seems to be doing great too! She definitely seems a lot healthier now, than she has been in an insanely long time. Succe$$ney STRIKES AGAIN! And it's marvellous to see <3
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 01:38 PM