BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Challenge 39: Battle for a New Champion, Wednesday, Oct. 18
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cody Scobell
post Apr 21 2018, 04:40 AM
Post #41
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Yeah she was for 7 seasons tongue.gif

It just felt weird seeing her do MTV stuff after the show got cancelled for miscellaneous reasons
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 25 2018, 03:03 PM
Post #42
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Cardi B's sister lmaooo, is this I'm A Celeb UK xx

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Apr 29 2018, 12:12 AM
Post #43
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

Hennessy was funny for about 30 seconds in that episode, but it got real tired, real quick.
Shocked Kam was out so early.

+Quote Post
Riser
post May 1 2018, 05:09 AM
Post #44
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

Forgot how much I like Brooke, so glad she survived elimination! I'm also liking Louise from the Stars and I agree that it's nice to have a season without Bananas and Cara.

I'm hoping the voting each episode isn't the Champs and Stars voting against each other every single time, that's gonna get old.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 25 2018, 06:36 PM
Post #45
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I'm about 4 episodes (5 after tomorrow) behind on Champs vs Stars, but the cast for Season 32 - FINAL RECKONING is announced.
It's pairs, looks like another Rivals-ish Season?

Link with Pairs: http://www.mtv.com/news/3078776/challenge-...ing-cast-pairs/
Link with more details on the Individuals: https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/06/06/the-ch...otos-season-32/

Pairs are:

- Amanda & Zach
- Faith & Angela
- Kyle & Brad
- Britini & Chuck
- Natalie & Paulie (Big Brother US)
- Da'vonne & Jozea (Big Brother US)
- Tori & Derrick
- Jenna and Jemmye
- Sylvia and Joss
- Kayleigh and Kailah
- Bananas and ?
- Melissa and Kam
- Nelson and Shane
- Veronica and CT
- Cara Maria and Marie

Yeah, some of these are definitely Rivals.. but why is Cara not paired up with Kailah?
Some I don't recall any beef.
Good on them for getting more Big Brother players.
I hope to god Banana's pair is Sarah.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jun 25 2018, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jun 25 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #46
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Angela is properly vile - I wish it was some others from BGC doing well, get Hanan, Susu, Jaz, Natalie, Sarah, Rocky, Meghan doing this. She is straight up trash!!

Here for Da'vonne, Kam, Tori and Kayleigh who was a surprise last time. Jemmye is also f***ing hilarious, if mostly unintentional.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 25 2018, 08:56 PM
Post #47
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I only know Angela from this season of Ex On The Beach with Faith and Paulie. She's typical MTV fodder IMO.
I'd cut all of them to have Wes/Ashley or even Tony.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jun 25 2018, 08:59 PM
Post #48
BuzzJack Legend

Ugh I hate Wes and Tony, so egotistical.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Aug 19 2018, 01:17 PM
Post #49
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

There is a rumour going around that this seasons episode airings will continue into December, so they must have a lot of footage.
Granted, we are 6 episodes in and only 2 teams have gone home (well 2.5 if you count the halves of the teams that were DQed).

I like this season so far, the 2 Big Brother teams have really brought the drama. They better find a way to keep Day/Jozea around and have Paulie/Natalie come back.
I could go without the Cara drama with Kyle tho. Very repetitive. I know a lot of people hate Cara. I've liked her up until now.
Faith/Angela is actually a fantastic team, they seem to be doing very well in the challenges. Shame that they always go after newbies.. also doesn't help that they've aligned themselves with Bananas/Kyle either.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Aug 31 2018, 11:17 PM
Post #50
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I'm one episode behind, but... jesus christ... Kam is an absolute legend. Sad she went for teams that I like, but that move was EPIC.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Sep 1 2018, 01:49 AM
Post #51

Yes! Really hoping it's the turning point of this season, it had been dragging along until then but there's been so much more action the last two episodes. The strategic moves have impressed me so far, especially what Kam managed to do, one of the best strategic moves I've ever seen on The Challenge.

Other than that I'm glad Da'Vonne and Jozea made it into the Challenge house. Da'Vonne's confessionals are great and I'm actually tolerating Jozea for the first time ever laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Sep 2 2018, 01:37 AM
Post #52
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I am really liking this season, sans the Cara/Kyle drama which they seem to have laid off from.
Corey (BB) and Morgan (BBOTT) are apparently on the next season of Ex On The Beach. I really hope that this leads to Morgan on The Challenge *.* She would be amazing. Make it another Bloodlines season and bring in Alex as well.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Oct 28 2018, 03:14 AM
Post #53
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I just spent the last few hours getting caught up, but this season is nothing short of amazing.
Glad this was extended, the drama is amazing.

Amanda/Zach: Probably the stupidest thing putting yourself into elimination, injuring yourself and getting sent home. I like Amanda, I like Zach, but together they are a NIGHTMARE.

Faith/Angela: Shock of the season that they did so well. Sucked they were newbies and had no respect. I would love to see Angela back.

Kyle/Brad: I'm fine without either of them. The Kyle/Cara drama has gone on WAYYYYYYY to long. I thought it would be great to see Brad back, but it really wasn't.

Paulie/Natalie: I never thought I'd root for Paulie for anything after Big Brother, but.. I don't hate him this season? I actually like him a lot more than Natalie that just can't seem to get anything right. I think Paulie is here to say, and likely Natalie too now that she has ties to the Challenge.

Da'Vonne/Jozea: She did absolutely amazing this season. Star from the very beginning. They made it a LOT longer than I ever expected. She better be back.

Ashley/Hunter: God I thought this would be the team to root for, but they really aren't. I've adored Ashley since winning her season and having her father pass away, but she seems less focused. I was neutral on Hunter, he's hot, southern and stupid, but I really think he's just stupid this go around.

Devin/Cory: I adore Devin. I had no idea he was Johnny's initial Rival this season and left because his father died. I respected he came back as a mercenary and was doing it for his Father. I loved the fact he was going for Johnny, but to have Cory f*** it up was difficult to watch. Ugh. I respect the hell out of Devin. Cory I've never liked. Just MTV Trash. Get him off my screen. The only redeeming thing he has is going for Johnny. I can't believe the longest write-up is for a team that lasted 20 minutes!

Kayleigh/Kam: I'm really starting to get on the Kam bandwagon, it just sucks she has a horrible partner this season. I like Kayleigh, but there's people that are just there, and people that GET SHIT DONE. Kam gets shit done.

Bananas/Tony: I think Banana's should *HOPEFULLY* be done after this last episode. Low blow going after someone who just lost their father AND bringing the father into it. Disgusting. But, alas, he will probably continue to go on. He should have been kicked off just for the pure disgust. Tony I don't mind. He's there for the right reasons.

Nelson/Shane: YAASSS BITCHES. Haha, I can't believe Shane is doing this well and has actually tuned Nelson into respecting him! Excellent team! Great to watch. I hope they make it far (but don't win).

Cara Maria/Marie: Difficult to watch them bicker and suck so much. I wonder if Cara is throwing stuff after her solo win last season. It's great to see Marie come around and grow some balls and actually form somewhat of a friendship with Cara.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Nov 12 2018, 02:27 AM
Post #54
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

KAM APPRECIATION POST.
Thanks for sending Brad/Kyle home.

I hope the next season isn't Pairs so Kam can run a solo game. Her ability to make relationships this season was critical, same she had such a terrible partner.
Kam to win Season 33!

+Quote Post
Riser
post Nov 12 2018, 03:34 AM
Post #55

This has been such a whirlwind of a season. I've gone from liking Cara and not liking Marie to liking Marie and not liking Cara; from hating Paulie to somehow tolerating him; from hating Bananas to loving him and probably back to hating him now laugh.gif I can barely keep track! Not even sure who I'm rooting for at this point, probably Cara and Marie since they've grown so much as a team.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Nov 12 2018, 04:20 AM
Post #56
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I'm rooting for Paulie/Natalie, because of the BB/Rookie ties, but because I hate everyone else.
Chances are we are coming to a Banana's end so they'll want him to do well, if not win.
Cara doesn't deserve it.
Ashley/Hunter came in WAY too late to deserve the win.
Joss/Sylvia really did nothing all season.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Nov 17 2018, 01:06 AM
Post #57
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

<3 <3 <3 PAULIE/NATALIE
I thought they would have been toast against Tony/Bananas. Kudos to all, that looked tough.

My only comment from that last episode is on Ashley. Sad to see her become the devil, eek, I really liked her in the past sad.gif

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Nov 18 2018, 03:41 PM
Post #58
BuzzJack Legend

I gave up watching when I found out Ashley wins the entire season by herself sad.gif

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Nov 24 2018, 12:33 AM
Post #59
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

JESUS f***ING CHRIST THAT FINAL OMG *.*
Probably the best final I've ever seen.
Paulie/Natalie f***ing over Joss/Sylvia for a Million Dollars was amazing. So close at the end.
Paulie being selfish and wanting to beat Natalie, costing them a million dollars was *.* (talking about the first running leg when Paulie went ahead and Natalie took a wrong turn) - THAT COST THEM A MILLION DOLLARS.

Cara was absolutely right. Joss/Sylvia lost the million on their own by stepping down. YOU DON'T GIVE UP IN A FINAL. DON'T GIVE THE WIN TO ANYONE.

Hunter/Ashley didn't deserve the win, but, Ashley taking the money on her own in .1 seconds was AMAZING and pretty much made up for the fact that they didn't deserve the win. The aftermath of this is going to be EPIC. So good. Omg.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Dec 8 2018, 03:25 AM
Post #60
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

What even was that reunion.
Paulie & Cara being a couple - Ew.
Tony getting all the promos for proposing.
CT being invited, not saying a single word and finding out he has a 2 week "CT is getting Married" special?
No announcement for Season 33.

WHY

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Dec 8 2018, 03:25 AM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:02 PM