BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Madonna to appear of A$AP Ferg album?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post Jul 29 2015, 12:47 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
This is someone you're either going to know or have no clue about! laugh.gif A$AP Ferg is basically a hip-hop artist who is part of the A$AP Mob hip-hop collective which includes A$AP Rocky who you've probably got more of a chance of knowing (his song 'Everyday' is playlisted on Radio 1 and features Rod Stewart). I can only assume the two artists' music sounds the same. tongue.gif

Anyway, in a recent interview, A$AP Ferg suggested he has been working with Madonna for his next album:

"I got a lot of collaborations on there, I got a lot of my own songs on there,” he said. “So far, everybody I played it for said it’s crazy. I was in the studio with Pharrell, I was in the studio with Madonna, and they said, ‘Oh, this is crazy.’ Missy said it’s crazy."

This follows on from rumours that Madonna was working with Kanye West and Drake for their upcoming albums and had a collab with Kendrick Lamar in the pipeline.

Is Urban Madonna something you want more of? Probs not
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Regina
post Jul 29 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
Urbandonna is the best. More more more.

+Quote this post
vibe
post Jul 30 2015, 03:45 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
Can't wait to hear !!!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:01 PM