BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Would you like to see new users on the forum?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Would you like to see new users on the forum?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
J00prstar
post 7th December 2023, 07:04 AM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Just a thought worth asking the community here about.

As you know this is a BuzzJack based forum and most of us are longterm general contributors to the site who also have an interest in Drag Race. However... there are a lot of RPDR fans out there who might not be aware of this space & might be interested in joining.

Thus far I haven't actively tried to 'advertise' the forum in case people like the community as it is and wouldn't like it to get any bigger, so... what do you think? I'm happy to hear any thoughts leaning either way. Cheers!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
uhsting
post 13th January 2024, 10:33 AM
Post #2
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363

Definitely needs more users coming on to here to populate the discussions biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 14th February 2024, 09:43 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

Definitely would be happy with more members!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 15th February 2024, 11:10 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

It feels like Drag Race kinda went in a peak - I'm a bit of a lapsed viewer and do come on the forum every now and again - to see line ups for seasons and what is going on.

I've started a couple of seasons recently, but feel a bit like I overdid Drag Race for a fair amount of years - particularly during the pandemic, so haven't watched a full season for quite a while. It feels this section has been getting quieter over time, so it might not just be a case of new users, but re-engaging lapsed viewers. But I guess that isn't something the forum can do - more just an observation biggrin.gif

I was going to do UKvstheW, but haven't found time to watch it yet.

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: 15th February 2024, 11:11 AM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 15th February 2024, 11:45 AM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Nobody seems to bother even discussing the episodes, it’s just like an episode airs, the same few people post their ranking with no discussion, maybe 3 comments from the same couple of people on the episode thread, and that’s it, so tbh I use Reddit for Drag Race more but then I don’t use Buzzjack in general either laugh.gif

+Quote this post
blacksquare
post 15th February 2024, 12:36 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471

I do feel Drag Race fatigue — I still watch the English language seasons, but my desire to discuss them has definitely wilted. It doesn’t help when they have multiple versions running at the same time.

Feels like it would be a struggle to get new members on here now when the wave has peaked and the subreddit is so popular.

This post has been edited by blacksquare: 15th February 2024, 12:37 PM

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 15th February 2024, 01:53 PM
Post #7
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Good points folks! I tend to agree, expanding during the pandemic was good but now life is back it seems like a lot all together!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 10:08 AM