BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Celebrity Big Brother Series 21
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
cqmerqnita
post 10 hours ago
Post #421
lotita 4ever
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

This series went from gold to shit

Ive completely gone off Andrew, hes almost as bad as Daniel with the hideous game playing. Ann is a true icon, she better win it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post 8 hours ago
Post #422
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I haven't watched tonight's but:

I know Ann is miserable and needs to get over the fact she's in there with loads of younger and livelier people, but I don't see why they feel the need to bitch and whine? That isn't going to make it more fun for them, if I were them I'd just say to Ann, you're one person go to bed if it's that bed. I get where hey are coming from but they're all adults. It's just making Andrew look awful if anything for incessantly bitching about a woman 3 times his age.

What I can potentially see happening is Andrew goes full c***, people go off Shane/Courtney for not standing up to him, and then Ann or someone random af like Shane L or Jess bobs along to snatch the win. Andrew's odds are divebombing anyway, hes 14/1 now! Dapper, Amanda and Jess aren't far off him so he could easil fall even further.

+Quote Post
jase.
post 8 hours ago
Post #423
\_(ツ)_/
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

Courtney/Shane won't win now due to the association with Andrew

Andrew's blown it

I don't think Ann will win - maybe 2nd/3rd.

So I'm now thinking it's between Shane L and Jess - maybe the latter because she's really sweet, much like Issy was.

+Quote Post
Lindsey 🙃
post 6 hours ago
Post #424
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Some of Jess's self deprecating comments are bloody brilliant and I need to see more of them *.*, I'm warming to her more, I feel like she's just been a victim of bad editing thus far (I've not seen the latest episode yet). I still like Andrew enough but I can see he's kind of headed down a slippery slope, his points about Ann were spot of tbh but he is acting a bit immature and is playing to the cameras a bit. It's a shame for Shane but I think he's a strong enough character to still take the win, even without his dynamic with Andrew. Ann I still hate but maybe not as much as Wayne rn, WHY do they keep showing us him getting a sponge bath, like nobody wants to see that mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post 34 minutes ago
Post #425
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I'm absolutely cackling sos

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2018 - 08:12 AM