BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Taylor & Kanye's Infamous Phone Call Leaks
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post 21st March 2020, 02:01 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

that infamous 2016 phonecall between Taylor and Kanye leaked in full late yesterday and has revealed that Taylor told the entire truth about that whole situation!!!

What the phone call confirms: Taylor never heard the lyric 'that bitch' (and even made a comment that she's glad he didn't call her a stupid bitch or something), Kanye did ask Taylor to release the song on his twitter, lied about Taylor coming up with the line 'I made that bitch famous', she never knew about the music video, she was clearly tricked when listening to the phone call, the 'reason' that this was recorded for an album documentation was bullshit, Kim heavily edited the footage she leaked to make Taylor seem much worse.

Woosh. I feel awful for Taylor and the other 2 are full on snakes. I never doubted Taylor's side but I'm now glad we've got the truth & evidence. The amount of hatred Taylor received for this in 2016 ://// (though at least we got Reputa out of it x)

As Katy tweeted, time the ultimate truth teller x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st March 2020, 02:58 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

I'm glad it leaked in full. I never trusted Kim anyway so her heavily editing footage doesn't surprise me.

I'm happy for Taylor and that hopefully she gets to rest easily knowing that all this is out there now.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 21st March 2020, 03:02 PM
Post #3
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

taylor wins

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread