BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Aaron's Top 100 Reality TV Stars of 2014, Top 10 Coming!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Jan 1 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jan 1 2015, 07:08 PM) *
Cat did cry a lot, but I appreciated that she stood behind her convictions and ultimately got the guy in the end. It would have been great to see something ELSE besides this during her stay. I was going to add something around the time she went into the Dressing Room during a task and through a temper tantrum - but I couldn't remember the exact context..

mellow.gif Oh my god. Lisa/Tully were pretty much the same?! Weren't they?! Yes, booted way too early.. she had so much potential.

Jacasta is not in my top 100. So feel free to reminisce now.

Oh god yes that, I remember thinking she was so immature! I can't remember the task but I think it was boys vs girls or they were in two teams anyway, and she went off on one because some others chose their outfits first laugh.gif Actually it might have been the music video task, but I remember now that she had a tantrum over not being able to pick her clothes first, at the age of 31 drama.gif

Tully did go around about where she should have, I would have felt that it was Lisa's time if she lasted about that long but as with a lot of BBAU housemates this year I just think of who got further than her and realise she really really should have lasted longer!!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post Jan 1 2015, 07:21 PM
Post #42
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316
Zach was the LIFE of BB16 wub.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 2 2015, 04:10 AM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
059| Allison White - Big Brother Canada 2
058| Matthew Davies - Big Brother UK 15
057| Nina Compton - Top Chef 11
056| Kellie Maloney - Celebrity Big Brother 14
055| Andrew Gordon - Big Brother Canada 2

#59 is Allison White from Big Brother Canada 2. Allison brought probably the most INTRIGUING moments of Big Brother Canada to date. This bitch basically pulled a Veto out of her ass. After finding the veto by finding clues in the Big Brother house, Allison won a Secret Power Of Veto which she could use in the next three Veto ceremonies. Oddly enough, after winning this POV, Allison found herself on the block in Week 6. She however felt secure NOT using the veto on herself and kept the nominations the same. Risky, but it paid off. Skip forward to Week 7 (after a Double Eviction) and Rachelle/Sabrina were nominated by Jon. However, this was a ploy to actually get Arlie out of the house. Allison was disqualified from this Veto competition and Jon won double power. Jon used the veto on Rachelle and put up Arlie, his target for eviction. Randomly and her last chance, Allison used the POV to save Sabrina from eviction (it's not like she was going anywhere) cementing an alliance between Allison/Sabrina and Rachelle. Allison pulling that veto out of her ass was probably the best thing I've ever seen. So dramatic, so hilarious, so unnecessary. Allison had a rocky road however, she wasn't initially picked to be an original housemate, instead she was put into a Secret Room with 2 other people and Canada decided who was going in. Initially it looked like the flamboyant cross-dresser Scott was going in, but thank god Big Brother actually showed clips of the War Room. Allison committed to being a solid player and she was voted into the Big Brother house. Sadly, Allison really didn't play the game at the beginning. She started a Showmance with Andrew pretty much right away and flew under the radar. Surviving 5 weeks however as an intruder in a house where nobody actually knew where the f*** you came from was pretty impressive. Allison was the victim of a Snap Eviction with no chance to save herself on Day 51. Can't say I was too upset however. Matthew Davies from this years Big Brother UK is next. I really think Matthew was misunderstood and under-looked by his housemates. I actually found his dry sense of humor quite entertaining! Matthew was evicted in the "Girl Power" week, up against Ash, Christopher, Mark and Winston. Ash was the hot favorite to go, but.. didn't... sadly. Nina Compton completely DOMINATED her season of Top Chef. She was easily root-able and SHOULD have been the winner of the season. Apparently the judges deliberated the winner for hours before robbing Nina of her well deserved win. This show is horrible for honoring female winners. Kellie Maloney is out next from the most recent Celebrity Big Brother. First off, I must say, I was shocked that Kellie passed her psychological exam for this show. She had JUST started going through gender reassignment surgery a few months previous. However, I think Big Brother really used this to their advantage. This was probably one of the more explosive series, well - at least at the beginning, and half the time Kellie was involved - in some capacity. 99.9% of her fights were with James. James however I think was spot on with his depiction of Kellie. She's nominated? She sulks and wants to leave. I'm thankful we had Kellie, she brought some good drama this year! FINALLY WE HAVE ANDREW GORDON. OUT. CONTROVERSIAL. Probably controversial because I put him above both Heather and Ika. I'll explain and admit - I had a keen eye on Andrew this year. I know him. We're both from the same city. I'm not going to sit here and say we are best friends or anything - but more acquaintances. He actually (at the time BBCAN was airing) managed the bar I was frequent at. Anyways, I will fully admit - Andrew was shit at this game. He put a target on his back from pretty much Week 1 by calling out Paul for his BS. It also didn't help that he aligned with an (assumed) threat in the game, Kenny. All eyes were on Andrew and he was kicked out pretty quick. The one thing that I will say about Andrew's eviction however. Not deserved. Canada had no business being HOH and nominating housemates. Andrew left at a good time in the game, probably the perfect week - but he should have been taken out by another housemate, not a rigged twist to shake up the game. I'd be saying this for anyone as well.

Seeing that I can't find a Youtube clip of Allison USING the veto, here's a picture happy.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 3 2015, 04:45 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
054| Harry & Christo - My Kitch Rules 2014
053| Stephanie Pratt - Celebrity Big Brother 14
052| Sabrina Abbate - Big Brother Canada 2
051| Ryan "Leo" Burke - Big Brother Australia 11
050| Edele Lynch - Celebrity Big Brother 14

=O After this we are officially half way through! #54 is Harry and Christo from My Kitch Rules Australia. They were your typical Jock-Friends who I secretly hoped were banging each-other while filming. They were a pretty traditional paring, one was really dedicated to winning and ran the partnership, while one was really just the bitch boy and there to support. Stephanie Pratt is out next. I've adored Stephanie since her days on The Hills, I had high expectations for Stephanie after seeing Speidi on Celebrity Big Brother previously. Unfortunately, Stephanie was cast on a season with much larger housemates like Frenchie, Kellie, James, Gary and Leslie so for the first two weeks - Stephanie was basically invisible. She really started to come into her own a week or so before her eventual eviction - yelling at Gary, making up with Gary, yelling at him again. I also think Her and George could actually be a really cute couple! Next Out - Sabrina Abbate. First and foremost - Sabrina was probably one of the smartest players in there. Sabrina never really got any face time on the show until the week before Canada's HOH reign. Watching the live feeds however, she was basically running this joint. Member of the First Five alliance, tight with the Girls - she basically manipulated every HOH Winner into doing her bidding. Sabrina was awesome to watch, but also very comical. She pretty much had a break down every single night in the house. A lot changed when Canada won HOH and Andrew/Sarah and Kenny went back-to-back - but Sabrina adapted quite well. She picked up Rochelle again after basically telling her she was using her and formed a Female alliance. Although this female alliance basically failed, she became the bitch to the emerging Neda/Jon alliance and agreed to do their bidding. They agreed to carry her as long as they could and it looked like she would go Week 10 until Sabrina won HOH and put an end to the Jon/Neda/Heather alliance. Personally, I would have preferred Heather/Jon and Neda be the Final 3 - but it was great to see a master manipulator pull out a win and save herself. It kept things fresh. As well as Sabrina played the game and the house.. I doubt we'd see her back. Next out we have Ryan "Leo" Burke, just known as Leo in the Australian Big Brother house. A lot of people hated Leo, found him boring and useless, but I actually adored Leo! It's odd however. I'm Canadian, but on this show he doesn't sound like a typical Canadian!? It's so weird - I wonder if this is how I sound to people?! What the hell! Anyways, Leo went in as an intruder and traditionally intruders don't have a long shelf life. Leo actually lasted quite a while on his own, surviving 3 evictions - including the Triple that sent out original housemates Lawson, Cat and Aisha. I guess Leo's biggest story-line was his on again, off again relationship with Skye. Were they? Weren't they? Who cares - they'd make a TERRIBLE couple. I'm single tho, Leo wink.gif. Leo came across initially as this centered, somewhat hippy douche.. but that didn't last long as he became the biggest baby in there by not eating properly. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but everytime Leo came on the screen I couldn't help but give him my attention. Last in this group we have Edele Lynch from Celebrity Big Brother 14. Was Edele the most ENTHRONING housemate this season? No. Absolutely not. She was however very sweet and insecure and I really enjoyed watching her in the Big Brother house! There wasn't really one defining moment that got me to love Edele, but a whole bunch of smaller ones. She seems like a really sweet girl that's going through a really tough time in her life. C'est la Vie, baby!

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jan 3 2015, 04:46 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 5 2015, 01:14 AM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
049| Ollie Locke - Celebrity Big Brother 13
048| Angelique "Frenchy" Morgan - Celebrity Big Brother 14
047| Shirley Chung - Top Chef 11
046| George Gilbey - Celebrity Big Brother 14
045| Emelia Jackson - Masterchef Australia 6

Kicking off being the very first person inside my Top 50 Reality TV Stars is Ollie Locke from Celebrity Big Brother 13. I'm having a hard time reminding myself of anything worth mentioning here, other than his (fake) somewhat relationship with Sam. Did they like each other? Did they not? Who cares? Would Sam die before the series ended? All questions that 12 months later I don't care to have the answer for. Next out - Angelique "Frenchy" Morgan - IT'S FRENCHIE BEECHES. Seriously, this woman. So much life into this series. Throwing food on the ground and completely denying it - WITH CONVICTION I MIGHT ADD. Cutting up Leslie's underwear. This bitch is absolutely CRAZY and I loved every second of it. How she got fewer votes that Ricci, Lauren and Stephanie in the Day 14 Eviction, I will never know. Worst eviction that series. So depressing. Next out and I believe last out from the Top Chef Franchise is Shirley Chung. This chick was seriously amazing and I was rooting for her win even MORE than the 2nd place finisher - Nina. Crazy talented and very likeable. It was great to see her back in that All Stars Challenge thing they did recently. Another housemate from Celebrity Big Brother down - it's George Gilbey. He came from a show I've never watched and I had (and still have) no idea who he was. As a regular housemate without me knowing the "Celebrity" stigma, I actually did like George.. mostly because he was as neutral as Switzerland and he got along with Stephanie Pratt. Last out this round is Emelia Jackson from Masterchef Australia. Since none of you apparently watch this - she was just as miserable and had Resting Bitch Face like Tracy Collins (previously eliminated) - Seriously talented though.. I tipped Emelia as the series winner.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 7 2015, 01:20 AM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
WAII IS THIS FORUM/TOPIC SO DEAD.

044| Toya Washington - Big Brother UK 15
043| Katie Schepis - Big Brother Australia 11
042| Costadinos Contostavlos - Celebrity Big Brother 13
041| Deirdre "Dee" Kelly - Celebrity Big Brother 14
040| Brad & Dale - The Block Fans vs. Favorites

Let's kick off with Toya Washington, famously screwed over this year by the "Power Housemate" twist. Toya actually had probably as much Character Development as Gina did last year. She went in and had a great VT and seemed like an awesome addition to the house. Day 3 rolls around and it turns out Toya is a spoiled bitch. Didn't get along and challenged Jale and was guilty of bitching behind peoples backs. Toya continued to be in a negative limelight until she became the Power Housemate on Day 15 - surprisingly, she kind of turned on her existing alliance, feeling bad for the likes of Matthew and Chris being bullied in the house. Toya picked Matthew to be the Co-Power Housemate and nullified Ash, Marlon and Steven's - two of those 3 people Toya was closely aligned with (or was supposed to be at least). After Matthew/Toya saved Steven - it was up to Steven to nominate one of the two Power Housemates, he chose Toya after turning on the group and causing arguments. Rigged. Toya got screwed over - it looks like it may be tight in the eviction - but Toya was evicted Week Three. The Toya we saw in the last week was awesome and confrontational - really wish she would have stayed. Next out is Katie Schepis from Big Brother Australia. You can pretty much just Copy/Paste what I wrote about Lisa and apply it here - Evicted too early. Never do double evictions.. ect. Katie had a little bit more of a story line than Lisa. She initially was paired with Priya-goddess and they collectively stole $20,000 from the Winners Prize ($10,000 each) resulting in No Food for 1 week. Katie and Priya argued initially with whether or not to take the money and later, when Big Brother gave the option to BUY food with REAL money - they argued again about sharing their money with the housemates. Katie seemed pretty confrontational, but I think her problem was she wasn't like-able.. So she left in Week 3. #42 is Costadinos Contostavlos!! Who, you may ask? He goes by Dappy! I usually don't like guys like Dappy, but he was alright?! I don't remember anything HORRIFICALLY offensive or uninteresting coming from him.. I don't have much to say other than that? Him and Luisa were fun together? Deirdre "Dee" Kelly is out next. What's with "Celebrities" having odd names - She also goes by White Dee. Don't much care for her back story, but Dee was part of the LAUNCH NIGHT TWIST - which I generally hate. This one was quite entertaining, however. She needed to pretend to be "The Duchess of Solihull" and pretend to be royalty to trick Frenchie, Gary and Leslie. Since I think these 3 shared 1 braincell between the 3 of them while in the house, Dee passed with flying colors.. despite giving a less than reputable performance. I'm surprised Dee didn't come out with more flack. She started out as one of my favorites but over time she became quite snappy and argumentative - especially towards Gary (probably deserved, but still). She made it to the final and depsite being an initial favorite.. finished 5th. Out last this round is Brad and Dale from The Block: Fans vs Favorites. This series brought 2 Veteran Teams against 2 New Teams. However, Brad and Dale didn't INITIALLY do the Block together as they were a Veteran Team. They actually ditched their wives and competed together as a newly formed team! Brad and Dale come last from these 4 teams because, although they were funny.. they didn't really argue or cause drama.. which is really the foundation of any Reality TV Show.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 7 2015, 01:58 AM
Post #47
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
TOYA WAS EVERYTHING <3 I can't believe she went so early over bores like Ash sad.gif Oh wait she was female, black and had a strong personality, I can totally believe.

Could not agree more on Katie either, she wasn't a nice person exactly and was argumentative but she was way more entertaining than a good few of the others who outlasted her sad.gif Dee was a disappointment too, I was so excited to see her and loved her at first but she was a bit miserable and snappy (although Gary deserved it and I did like her for standing her ground, I wish the public were more like her sleep.gif).

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 9 2015, 02:06 AM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
039| Jasmine Waltz - Celebrity Big Brother 13
038| Neda Kalantar - Big Brother Canada 2
037| Caleb Reynolds - Big Brother US 16
036| Kyal & Kara - The Block: Fans vs. Favorites
035| Casey Batchelor - Celebrity Big Brother 13

It's hard to believe that Jasmine Waltz was only in the Celebrity Big Brother house for 10 Days. We got a lot from her in such a short period of time. Her friendship with Luisa was a match made in heaven, but the real story-line from Jasmine was her love triangle with Lee/Casey. To be honest, Casey really had him first - but Jasmine strikes me as the kind of bitch who will steal anyone's man, so she did! If I was straight and had to choose between Naughty and Nice, I'd go with Naughty 10 times out of 10. There's the whole Lee side, which I may or may not address later.. but.. I don't blame Jasmine 100% for what went down. I was surprised she wasn't as confrontational as some of the other housemates we've seen - but she held her own. If I had to PERSONALLY pick one favorite from this years Big Brother Canada, it would probably be Neda Kalantar. Ugh. So many amazing memories. Holistically, with Jon she turned the house and evicted the "First Five" alliance and swooped up the underdogs Adel and Heather. God. Love her for it. She was a visual mastermind in the mid to late part of the game, but ended up being screwed by the one she trusted the most and came 3rd. Neda at the beginning however was not the most visible housemate (which is why she's lower than what she should be). She really faded into the background - even Week 2 when she was initially nominated for eviction! In order to truly appreciate Neda's game you had to watch the live feeds. Bitch had this thing wrapped up Week One. She was part of the Girls Alliance, She aligned herself with Jon who was tight with the Boys. It was like reliving the Danielle/Jason BB3US alliance all over, except the part where Jason screwed over Danielle at the end. Neda, undoubtedly will be back for a future All-Stars season - hopefully with her boyfriend Jon! (Yes! They are dating now!). Let's get BEASTMODE COWBOY aka Caleb Reynolds out next. I really underestimated Caleb Week One. He won the HOH on Night 2 and his edit was really poor (I'm referring to the Paola conversation and the Devin alliance). I thought he would be a GONER in the first few weeks. Boy, was I wrong. I guess you could possibly contribute his longevity to Derrick's obsession with keeping the numbers in his balance, but Caleb, for the most part proved a worthy ally. There's no denying however that at times Caleb had the self awareness of a 5 year old. I'm talking about the whole Amber thing - DUDE. SHE'S NOT INTO YOU. AT ALL. LEAVE HER ALONE. I actually felt bad for him with this, but it was still entertaining to watch. Either way, thanks for the lulls Caleb - Now do some porn! Another Block couple out next - it's Kyal & Kara. He was hot (like, rull hot) and she was blonde. They were actually a really cute couple who renovated an awesome apartment (which ended up being like 90% wood for some reason - but it worked). =O both Jasmine and Casey Batchelor out in the same update?! YASS. It happened. We've already discussed the Lee/Jasmine/Casey thing in Jasmine's update, I really don't have much to add here other than going BACK TO LEE WHEN JASMINE WAS EVICTED. YOU ARE A f***ING DUMBASS. GOD. She took it in good stride at the end however. Casey brought nothing really other than the Love Triangle Storyline. So her update ends now.

HERE'S SOME NEDA GIFS!

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jan 10 2015, 10:10 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 10 2015, 10:08 PM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
034| Lawson Reeves - Big Brother Australia 11
033| Derrick Levasseur - Big Brother USA 16 (WINNER!)
032| David Hodis - Big Brother Australia 11
031| Kenneth Brain - Big Brother Canada 2
030| Jonathan "Jon" Pardy - Big Brother Canada 2 (WINNER!)

SPOLIZIES! All these people are from Big Brother - SO f***ING COMMENT YOU DUMBASSES, I KNOW YOU WATCH THIS SHIT </enddrunkrant> First out this round is Lawson Reeves, better known as the Cat/Lawson relationship. Interesting Fact! Just found out they're not together anymore.. WAS IT f***ING WORTH IT, LAWSON?! Lawson ranks higher because he at least had relationships and story-lines outside the cheatmance that occurred, which would be his Magic or that argument he had one time with Aisha. Other than these three things - not much to add about Lawson. Derrick Levasseur is out next - AKA the winner of this years shit-tastic Big Brother USA. You could pick Derrick's win from a million miles away, he was my pick to win from Episode 2. I don't have tremendous respect for Derrick's win because all he really did was keep his alliance tight, which didn't exactly create the BEST viewing and adapted Hayden and Dan's games. He brought nothing new or original to the table.. sooo... Eh? Don't get me wrong.. he deserved to win - but still, this season was pretty boring and predictable to watch. Good job, I guess? He also reminds me of Chief Wiggum from The Simpsons. STRATEGY DAVE aka David Hodis is out next. I actually really liked Dave alot. He wasn't boring, infact he was shoved down our throats the first few weeks. Obviously the best thing that ever happened to him was his romantic night away with Tim, which caused him to shave his beard and Dave went from being the most nominated housemate to getting almost no points the week after. Dave I think went at the right time, other than Ryan going over him - the rest of the housemates deserved to be there over him. Everyone's pick for the Winner of Big Brother Canada - Kenneth "Kenny" Brain - is out next. Most people thought he was hot.. but.. eh? Passable really. At least he keeps his beard clean? Everyone that I know picked him to win Big Brother Canada, and at the beginning he had a lot of people under his thumb really. UNTIL NEDA AND JON CAME ALONG. I've said that a million times, so I won't embellish. Kenny's big secret was that he is a big fat homo. Worst thing happened Week 2 when Allison came in - from the same town and they went to school together, she may or may not have known he was gay. But. Who cares. It never came out from her. Kenny ended up coming out like 2 days before he was evicted... but.. nobody cared much at that point. Wow. All Big Brother Peeps and another Winner! Jonathan "Jon" Pardy is out next. I feel like I've discussed Jon/Neda's dominance over this house so much already. But honestly - Thank you Jon for taking care of this shit. Canada is forever greatful. It was great to see an actual game player and LIKABLE person take the Big Brother 2 crown. As you all know, didn't much care for Jillian. Brilliant season and we owe Jon a lot of credit for making that happen.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jan 10 2015, 10:10 PM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 10 2015, 10:13 PM
Post #50
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Omg no way have Clawson broke up already? laugh.gif Hahahahaha oh dear. Like I've already said with Cat, Lawson could have been so much better with the relationship. He was the fave to win before it! You're on with Caleb too haha, pure sex head to toe but absolute creep with Amber. Bit of a mess really.

I was never sure with David... I did kinda fancy him though kink.gif And he did stir up a lot of drama, especially in the beginning (I remember the comment about Lisa's boobs lmfao).

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 10 2015, 10:15 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Yeah, apparently in the last week too! Right between me eliminating Cat and now with Lawson - how convenient!

WANT TO LICK DEM ABS.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 10 2015, 10:16 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

OH, Another Update - Sabrina (BBCAN) is engaged. She was single 9 months ago.....

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 16 2015, 02:23 AM
Post #53
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
ACK! I'm terrible with updates this year - it's been a crazy week.. Going to knock out a few rounds this weekend.. But here's 5 Now!

029| Chloe & Kelly - My Kitch Rules Australia
028| Travis Lunardi - Big Brother Australia 11
027| Helena & Vicki - My Kitch Rules Australia
026| Steve & Chantelle - The Block: Fans vs Favorites (WINNERS!)
025| Darren & Dee - The Block Glasshouse

FIRST OUT, Chloe & Kelly from My Kitch Rules Australia. This synopsis will be quick since I know none of you watch, I guess you could say Chloe & Kelly were the "Bullies" this year, more specifically Chloe. They are world travelers who have been to OVER 50 SOME ODD COUNTRIES and have eaten the worlds BEST foods. Yeah, they let you know this about 100x throughout the season. Overall they were decent cooks who made it far into the show. They received a lot of attention post show for their tactics, bullying and talking shit about people. It made it interesting, however. Next is Travis Lunardi, the Runner Up for this years Big Brother Australia. As you can tell he was 100x better than Ryan who was eliminated AGES ago. Travis was, well, not well liked at the beginning of the show. He came across as lively, but somewhat of a prat. Typical frat guy who always wants to be the center of attention. Unlike his showmance, Aisha, he actually carried his own story lines in the house. Friends with Ryan, Not friends with Ryan. Fake Evicted. Causing mischief. Travis brought it all really, he would have been a MUCH more deserving winner than what we actually got. Funny how Chloe and Kelly and now Helena and Vicki are eliminated in the same batch - they were essentially arch rivals on the show! Although a lot of what Helena and Vicki said could be seen as mean, they were really a lighter version of Chloe & Kelly and mixed with the fact that the two teams didn't get along, it easy for Helena and Vicki to come out victorious in the eyes of the public. I adored these girls, they were simple, stupid but had passion and cooked well - one of my favorite teams by FAR. Another Block FvF team eliminated - Steve and Chantelle. It was CRINGEWORTHY watching them this year. They were lazy, didn't do a lot of the work and Steve complained a lot. It was a shock to EVERYONE when they won the series in the Auctions - lucking out by getting the last showing of all the apartments, putting the pressure on bidders. They didn't deserve the win, not in the slightest. Darren and Dee were on the OTHER Block season this year - long story short. Dee was old, annoying, argumentative and I didn't much care for her personal styling. Ugh. They're back next season too - I think I'm going to skip it.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jan 16 2015, 08:04 AM
Post #54
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Oops, not commented in a while, some of my thoughts:

Toya was one of the three housemates that absolutely MADE that series of BB wub.gif Most of the rest were pretty vile.
Neda and Jon were both delights to watch, seeing them kinda flip the house from the First 5 onto them around halfway through was great and they were so easy to root for, Jon was a deserving winner and Neda would have been one too.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 16 2015, 01:02 PM
Post #55
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Travis is quite a generic type of housemate, but I did really like him! He did the whole normal Aussie bloke thing wayyy better than Ryan, because he actually had a personality. Him and Aisha were such a lovely couple too, they actually seemed genuine and not fabricated or a showmance. They weren't too cringey or anything, they just fit and you wanted to root for them.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 17 2015, 04:51 AM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Either too drunk, or not drunk enough to update tonight. Eat this for sustenance.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 18 2015, 01:25 AM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
024| Jenna & Chris - The Block: Glass House
023| Frankie Grande - Big Brother US 16
022| Jim Davidson - Celebrity Big Brother 13 (WINNER!)
021| Lee Ryan - Celebrity Big Brother 13
020| Jale Karaturp - Big Brother UK 15

95% of the posts I make on this forum is when I'm drunk - this is no exception. I'm 6 drinks in and have another one that I may crack open during this ranking, but, we will see. After this - we will have our Top 20! But coming in, not so hot, at #24 is Jenna & Chris from The Block: Glasshouse! You can pretty much copy/paste Steve and Chantelle's synopsis to these guys. They had no idea what they were doing, but they were miserable at it. Duds. They made money tho, I think they came 2nd? Next out, and probably most important in this ranking cycle is FRANKIE GRANDE. Did you know that Starbucks named a SIZE after the Grande family?! That's how vapid this f***er was. The one thing I will say, however, is that if Frankie was a girl - we would all be fanning our vagina's around how amazing she was. 5 HOH Wins, 1 BOTB Win (solo!) and 3 Veto Wins.. had Frankie been a chick and less annoying, our panties would be in China right now. Alas, Frankie was a dude and an annoying one at that. I remember when this season first debuted, all my friends were in AWE of Frankie. I called him out early for being a fake f***.. but.. sadly, I put support behind him KNOWING he would be in Team America and that he would win competitions. Hey, I was right. I won $100 for Frankie dominating the game. As much as it pains me to say it, that Rewind Twist was total bullshit. Frankie went from being in total control to getting kicked out. He was annoying, fake and a complete tool, but.. he kind of made this season? Jim Davidson won Celebrity Big Brother by, well, like Frankie being a total tool. His arguments and domination over Linda Nolan secured his victory. He was a bully, mean, arrogant and closed minded - much like the winner that would follow (Helen Wood), but he created drama and took our eyeballs away from the Casey/Jasmine/Lee saga this season - oh, but the way, out next. Lee Ryan. First off, I'm drunk and I will say this with utter confidence - I'd bounce all night on Lee Ryan's cock. I actually think he was the perfect level of Confidence, Arrogance and Sex Appeal. Hell, if he wanted to invite someone into our bed - and they were the male equivalent of hotness that Jasmine was - I'd spread my legs *COUGH* WHORE *COUGH* Anyways, Lee kind of made this season? Sadly, the season was played to the entire public.. and.. well Lee didn't get off that great (other than the blowies and handies he's been getting). The one thing I will say - is that his eviction was piss poor. This joker deserved a crowd to boo him and make him miserable. Jale Karaturp is out next, probably best known as the "cursed" housemate of Big Brother UK this last season. Given the "Ultimate Nomination" or whatever, Jale was nominated every week, except the week the producers wanted a dude out. Jale had the makings of a winner - unpopular in the house, bullied ect.. but all went pear shaped when she became POPULAR in the house and aligned with Helen Wood, knowing that the public would never have a chance to take a stab directly at Helen, they evicted Jale instead in Week 5. But being up against Chris, Christopher and Ashleigh.. I wasn't too upset.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 18 2015, 01:34 AM
Post #58
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Frankie is one of the huge reasons I just couldn't watch BB16 all the way through. Absolutely terrible, arrogant, vapid, nasty... In fact, he fit pretty much every negative adjective imaginable at one time or another I expect.

I despised Lee and Jim too, but then they were still better than Evander, Lionel and Linda. It's a minority opinion but I hated that series - Luisa, Liz and Sam were the only ones I quite liked and obviously Sam was virtually never shown. The next one was even worse though!

Jale was ok... She was great at the start but like you said actually her popularity in the house was her downfall. She just forgave all the nastiness and it felt like she did it just to have an easy ride. It made her look quite weak and I was glad by the time she was evicted. Especially because it really looked like Ashleigh was going, both of their faces (Jale being shocked that her house popularity didn't correlate outside of the house and Ashleigh being shocked people all voted for her) when Emma said it was Jale who was going made it possibly my favourite moment of the series!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 18 2015, 08:08 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
019| Kimberly Kisselovich - Big Brother UK 15
018| Michael & Carlene - The Block: Glasshouse
017| Karstan & Max - The Block: Glasshouse
016| Gary Busey - Celebrity Big Brother 14 (WINNER!)
015| James Jordan - Celebrity Big Brother 14

Getting closer to the Top 10!! First out this round is Kimberly Kisselovich (soon to be Kimberly Kisselovich-Goode?) Let's work in reverse order of Kimberly's appearance this year, she left mysteriously with an unknown illness. Apparently she got pregnant in the house from Steven and had a miscarriage or some shit? I have no idea, I wasn't really invested too much to follow up or read in details. Steven's response was pretty much "oh, k" when she left. Their relationship was..... strange? Do I think you can fall in love in the Big Brother House? Absolutely. Spending 24/7 with someone for 2-3 months, it's doable for sure - but do I think Kimberly and Steven fell in love in the house? Absolutely not. Kimberly and Steven created some very CRINGEWORTHY moments in the house this year, I don't think she ever said "I Love You" without Steven saying it first, or without him saying "DO YOU LOVE ME" over and over again. Backtracking a few weeks, it was almost as if she was taking a page out of Charlie's handbook with being coy and not really wanting a relationship - but she knew she needed to do something to stay relevant in the house. Steven was the only option really. Oh, there was Winston.. they showered together at one point? Didn't they? But she got told off big time for doing that, so, that was a no-go for her. Who else was there? Marlon? Nope. Chris? Nope. Helen had her claws in Ash pretty early, so in the full swing of things, I guess it HAD to be Steven, didn't it? Initially she seemed to be the martyr in the house. A real fence sitter but still wanted to be involved in arguments and almost wanted to difuse them. I don't know where I'm going with this really.. It seemed like Kimberly could have been a good housemate, but she made terrible decisions starting early on. I'll knock out Michael & Carlene and Karstan & Max at once. Michael was the hot daddy dilf this season. Muscles. Hotness. Yum. Karstan was a little more hipster and whiny. I found it odd that Karstan and Max decided randomly to get married during The Block, especially with one weeks notice. Gary Busey is out next. I would be INFURIATED if I had to live in a house with Gary. Basically the way I saw it was, you're having a conversation with Gary - He's going to say (or rather YELL) "WHAT" a million times, either get upset or bored and walk away. It wasn't even that Gary was interesting to watch, but other people's REACTIONS to Gary was what made Gary kind of awesome. I guess at the end of the day, he was the first American winner - so props to that? This was kind of a dud season for Celebrity Big Brother, let's wash it from our memory. OH BUT WE CAN'T BECAUSE NOW I'M ELIMINATING "bad boy" James Jordan next. I won't lie, I didn't 100% mind James this season. He was your typical "I'm going to stand up for myself now" douche. But the guy has an amazing ass. Yum. That's about the only thing that was appealing for James. Kellie/Gary and Audley - watch out. There were a million fights that I could pick from, but I'm not going to select any. We all know James was the little bitch boy this series, but he made it interesting at least.

PS: James Jordan was kind of hot, wasn't he? He just needs to STFU.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 18 2015, 08:12 PM
Post #60
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Once Dee went off kilter and because they didn't show the lovely Edele enough, James Jordan's arse was the only decent thing about that horrific series! Gary is possibly the worst winner of Bb ever, I seemed to be in the minority who hated him and thought he was no better than those "bullying" him. Kimberly was pretty awful too, very promising for the first week or two (maybe three) but once Steven got to her that was it. At best, she was a boring waste of a housemate!

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:47 AM