BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
47 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will's Social Media Pages., prepare to be informed and entertained
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post Aug 5 2010, 12:50 PM
Post #21
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 140
   No Gallery Pics

See the pic is making plenty of headlines, even in Italy & Norway. laugh.gif He's such a clever boy. thumbup.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
munchkin
post Aug 5 2010, 01:06 PM
Post #22
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 127
   No Gallery Pics

Well I wondered if he would Tweet from the beach ..... but never expected anything like the picture we got rotf.gif

This post has been edited by munchkin: Aug 5 2010, 01:07 PM

+Quote Post
Marguerite
post Aug 5 2010, 02:12 PM
Post #23
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 135
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(munchkin @ Aug 5 2010, 02:06 PM) *
Well I wondered if he would Tweet from the beach ..... but never expected anything like the picture we got rotf.gif

Stirred up old val4j on here though, (see her on twitter) Will's success obviously still sticks in her craw. (Why does that make me feel very, very, satisfied. wink.gif

+Quote Post
munchkin
post Aug 5 2010, 02:22 PM
Post #24
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Marguerite @ Aug 5 2010, 03:12 PM) *
Stirred up old val4j on here though, (see her on twitter) Will's success obviously still sticks in her craw. (Why does that make me feel very, very, satisfied. wink.gif

Yeah I noticed Ryan set the ball rolling rolleyes.gif

And Gordon motor mouth of the Sun is suggesting he's doing it to "revive a flagging career".

What a load of small spherical objects - "Flagging career" my arse - he's one of the few solo males in the UK at the moment who has a hugely successful career beyond the Singles Chart. Which I'm assuming that's what he's referring to when he says "hits". And has never had trouble selling tickets for his gigs cool2.gif

One of these rolleyes.gif and definitely one of these tongue.gif

P.S. And it's nice to read of someone doing something for fun.

This post has been edited by munchkin: Aug 5 2010, 02:41 PM

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Aug 5 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #25
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Two saddos who support artists with half Will's talent & versatility. Shame they are stuck with their puppets. How lucky are we, Lele's fans on DS are bored with her twitter posts of the day! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Marguerite
post Aug 5 2010, 02:57 PM
Post #26
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

If Gordon not so Smart actually removed his head from up the backsides of the likes of JLS and co.,(has he got shares in their pulicity company I wonder) he might evn discover that there's a whole other world of music outside of selling a few thousand records and topping a singles chart.

Will had nearly 20 thousand people screaming for him last weekend alone, he hardly need publicity with no album to promote and only two more dates of his tour left. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Sunday
post Aug 5 2010, 03:03 PM
Post #27
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 91
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(munchkin @ Aug 5 2010, 03:22 PM) *
Yeah I noticed Ryan set the ball rolling rolleyes.gif

And Gordon motor mouth of the Sun is suggesting he's doing it to "revive a flagging career".

What a load of small spherical objects - "Flagging career" my arse - he's one of the few solo males in the UK at the moment who has a hugely successful career beyond the Singles Chart. Which I'm assuming that's what he's referring to when he says "hits". And has never had trouble selling tickets for his gigs cool2.gif

One of these rolleyes.gif and definitely one of these tongue.gif

P.S. And it's nice to read of someone doing something for fun.

But Ryan did not mind Enrique going nude laugh.gif

So Enrique saw his bet through and went for a naked water-ski. Good on him. TMZ footage: http://tinyurl.com/2elouc3
9 minutes ago via web

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Aug 5 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #28
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(BanYellowM+Ms @ Aug 5 2010, 04:03 PM) *
But Ryan did not mind Enrique going nude laugh.gif

Just Will he has a problem with then. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
munchkin
post Aug 5 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #29
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(truly talented @ Aug 5 2010, 03:30 PM) *
Two saddos who support artists with half Will's talent & versatility. Shame they are stuck with their puppets. How lucky are we, Lele's fans on DS are bored with her twitter posts of the day! laugh.gif

But their LeLe would never do anything like that - unless it was for charity of course laugh.gif

Just seen your post BYM&Ms.

So.... doing it for a bet is ok then. Talk about hypocrisy. rolleyes.gif

I noticed Mr Paparazzi wanted Will's Twitter account - wonder what he's up to cool2.gif

Answering my own query ..... probably checking up that's it's a pukka piccy laugh.gif http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/

I see he's back to mundane Tweets today - only being chased by cows - wonder if he's still on holiday laugh.gif

This post has been edited by munchkin: Aug 5 2010, 04:15 PM

+Quote Post
munchkin
post Aug 5 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #30
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

And someone with a sense of humour - take note Smarty pants:

Alys_gold_gladiator_sandals_bronx_normal
KindredSole: When we extend into mens footwear is this the type of campaign u'd like? http://ow.ly/2lyp4 See what Will Young did with a pointy loafer!
1 minute ago
laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sweetwilliamfan
post Aug 6 2010, 11:07 AM
Post #31
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 325
   No Gallery Pics

Hi everyne had a long break with friends on the IOW.. thumbup.gif
Just loving Will On twitter...the picture is gorgeous..what a stunner..up yours Gorden Smart..jealous tart. laugh.gif

QUOTE(munchkin @ Aug 5 2010, 04:10 PM) *
But their LeLe would never do anything like that - unless it was for charity of course laugh.gif

No but she thinks nothing of having a boob job.. laugh.gif the irony.. laugh.gif
And Val? what Laugh!.. she should be more concerned that Her supoort is for somesone with a very dodgy self confessed mother ficsation.. huh.gif
Grow up Val..he isn't ever going to be a star laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sweetwilliamfan
post Aug 6 2010, 11:10 AM
Post #32
BuzzJack Gold Member
   No Gallery Pics

The MR P write up is a laugh laugh.gif ...

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Aug 6 2010, 12:37 PM
Post #33
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Wondered where you were Bev. Nice treat to come home too. thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
Sweetwilliamfan
post Aug 6 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #34
BuzzJack Gold Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(truly talented @ Aug 6 2010, 01:37 PM) *
Wondered where you were Bev. Nice treat to come home too. thumbup.gif

I actually have been reading BJ while i was away...couldn't post as i had forgotten my password.. blush.gif
LOVE the picture..can't tell you how many times i've looked at it wub.gif ..well...i love shoes... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
munchkin
post Aug 6 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #35
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Oh dear.

+Quote Post
Marguerite
post Aug 6 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #36
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

Sad, very sad, but just what I would have expected from this person.

Why do you think I even bothered to post your tweet here, because I knew you'd be lurking around, watching and waiting to see if someone did, and you came up trumps

.She forgets that under the guise of doing it for charity, Gareth worked the publicity machine for all it was worth, posing completely naked and grabbing his privates.

Why'd you want to creep around on Will's sites anyway, God knows what Gareth is doing, none of us care enough to even go and look. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Marguerite: Aug 6 2010, 04:58 PM

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Aug 6 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #37
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(munchkin @ Aug 6 2010, 03:53 PM) *
Oh dear.

Precisely. Someone posts with the deliberate intention of stirring & then thinks we have the problem, as I said saddo! laugh.gif That's what happens when you back losers!

I travelled hundreds of miles to be amongst the 8,000+ at Tatton but wouldn't venture a couple of miles from home to watch Gappy's free headlining spot. Popularity & success is all relative. Let's face it, he wouldn't be doing musical theatre if his pop career hadn't gone t*** up!

This post has been edited by truly talented: Aug 6 2010, 05:15 PM

+Quote Post
Marguerite
post Aug 6 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #38
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

Val, it's you who can't resist the lure of having a pop at Will. None of us here would give Gareth a second thought if you didn't keep reminding us that he was once relevant many moons ago.

Now, if you're really interested in what Will's doing, and it seems that you are, there's a whole thread dedicated to the great reviews he's got and the thousands he's played to over the last few weeks, but I'm sure you already know, that's what provoked the bitchy comment on twitter in the first place, wasn't it? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
munchkin
post Aug 6 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #39
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

And while we're on the subject of crowds, there wasn't a very large one down this way for Will I don't believe. About 1,500 I think and that was after it was advertised all over the Tele all the week before. And that's for such a huge `star'.

The fella who organised it didn't advertise anywhere because he couldn't afford to. No banners or advertising in the town where the event was taking place and only getting someone to hand out flyers on the day of the gig. We later discovered he was self-financing with no sponsors or dedicated 24 hour ticket line. working from home. I doubt very much it was"all over the tele" - the costs for tv adverts are huge. He was advised by someone who organises these type of events who also lives in Devon and turned down all her suggestions. The local DJ even had to urge him to advertise more. Advertising is paramount without that you fail. Local events rely heavily on the locals actually knowing there's an event taking place. I think he was lucky to get as many as that given the circumstances.

And it wasn't a Will Young only gig he was just headlining a line-up of different acts.

Every other one of his gigs has had between 7 and 8,000 attendance.* His next gig at Sandringham has sold 9,000 of the 10,000 capacity.

Oh and by the way - I thought you weren't coming back in here - bit like an itch you just have to scratch eh - you just can't resist it laugh.gif

Edit - *Seems I under-estimated after seeing Pearl's post about Osborne. dance.gif

This post has been edited by munchkin: Aug 8 2010, 02:18 PM

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Aug 6 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #40
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(val4jadan @ Aug 6 2010, 06:46 PM) *
As I thought, the truth hurts doesn't it. I think you were the ones who came up trumps again as usual. You can't help yourselves.

At least it was for a charity and not for his own gratification, and a very deserving one too.

And while we're on the subject of crowds, there wasn't a very large one down this way for Will I don't believe. About 1,500 I think and that was after it was advertised all over the Tele all the week before. And that's for such a huge `star'.

I don't know where I've ever encountered such nasty-minded people as those posting in this forum. Saddos!!!

As Will would say take a look in the mirror see what's going on!

What are you doing back anyway? unsure.gif Thought you'd toddled back to your trouble free site. Not the last time I looked on there about 6 months ago. rotf.gif

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:29 PM