BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Project Runway / All-Stars / Junior / Under the Gunn
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post Aug 29 2015, 12:56 AM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
sick2.gif sick2.gif sick2.gif sick2.gif at Blake winning, these judges are f***ing retarded.. especially after creaming over Candice like that.

The back of Blake's Dress looked like:

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 29 2015, 07:29 AM
Post #42
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
I loved Candice's dress but I completely didn't get Swapnil's and particularly Blake's as well. The judges are getting blinder for taste with each season laugh.gif It looked like a parachute got stuck in her hair and she could've easily pooped in it and no one would notice.

HOW do Jake and Joseph always sail easily from week to week?! They are SO BORING it makes my eyes hurt! Ugh. Frustrating to say the least. But there's always something worse each week to keep them all safe.

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post Aug 29 2015, 08:33 AM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,471
That result was ridiculous and made no sense at all. They even discussed how poorly made Blake's dress was. It was a puckered mess.

Candice was robbed. Her outfit was gorgeous and impeccably made. She's by far my favourite.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Sep 4 2015, 10:13 PM
Post #44
Group icon
Such an uncomfortable episode to watch. I don't get why the girls had such a hard time working together. Couldn't they just pick a theme and stick to it? There's still a lot of freedom to do your own thang and shit. Merline must be thanking all the gods she wasn't in that group from hell. They just talked about not talking about the cohesion of the collection without actually doing anything. Even Ashley, despite her acting all innocent and 'wise'.

I don't get how Edmond was the winner, again. His look was so unoriginal and blah. Poor Swapnil tho haaaaaaaa. Coming so close to winning AGAIN.

Jake and Joseph still riding on someone else's back waiting for others to do the work for them. The only times they were in the high scores were in the team challenges. I'm over the two of them.

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post Sep 4 2015, 11:49 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Yes that was very awkward. I thought every outfit was hideous actually.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Sep 11 2015, 06:11 PM
Post #46
Group icon
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Although I'd have preferred both Jake and Blake out tbh. So much deadweight this season it's crazy! Only swapnil, Candice, Ashley, Edmund and now Merline are doing more or less consistently well. The rest are just there. Waiting to be eliminated.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Sep 11 2015, 06:12 PM
Post #47
Group icon
Poor Swapnil tho. Its seriously funny now. 5th time in the top 3. :')

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Sep 13 2015, 06:10 AM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Just caught up on the last two episodes.
Thank f*** Blake is out - so fake it's unbelievable. I am shocked they let him go, I wasn't a fan but they seemed to really enjoy some of the crap he was producing.

LOL at Swapnil getting robbed this season, 5 appearances in the top and not a single win.
Good on Merline tho - her design was fantastic and good on her for not using the prototype provided, I think that really cemented her win. I didn't like her at first but I am really warming up.

And yes, they do need to cut the dead weight. We need to lose Kelly, Joseph and Jake.. preferably in that order.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Sep 18 2015, 09:18 PM
Post #49
Group icon
Edmond's look was quite blah with some keys stuck onto it. I don't know why they loved it so much.

Glad Kelly won with that good dress but it was not very creative structurally or design wise so Ashley should've been awarded with that win.

Both Jake and Joseph out in the same episode. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome :')

Jake's dog though sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif He should've been eliminated because he's not a very interesting designer~

As much as I enjoy Lindsey's commentary it's time for her to go. By far the weakest one left there. And that other one I keep forgetting the name of.

I'd prefer this to happen

01 Ashley
02 Candice
03 Edmond
04 Merline
05 Kelly
06 Swapnil
07 cba to google her name
08 Lindsey

I'm thinking this will happen tho

08 Lindsey
07 Merline
06 Kelly
05 the other one
04 Candice
03 Edmond
02 Swapnil
01 Ashley

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Sep 19 2015, 06:40 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Poor Jake, I'm sure I'm going to read a lot of shade online about him quitting because of his dog, but in that circumstance I may have done the same thing.
The one thing you can say though, with the way they're pumping out All-Stars seasons, he will probably been invited back.. only because he's the designer that quit because his dog died.

Joseph out too? Yaaaasss. Such a good episode (except for the dog).
Great to see Kelly on top, I really liked her look, it was clearly more challenging than Ashley's - what did she do really, glue large Polaroids to structured muslin?
Not that Kelly's was much more challenging..

I would have thrown Laurie and Merline in the bottom though, especially Merline - god that was awful. Guess I'm back on the Merline hate train again.

So much shade for Swapnil this episode, but, he does seem to be getting quite lazy. Hopefully this was a wake up call for him. Also, where can I buy some Swapnil Juice?

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post Sep 20 2015, 11:51 AM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Swapnil juice made me laugh.

Kelly's dress was well made and she deserved the win, but Ashley's was really cute too.

Overall, Candice is still my favourite designer. I think she'll create a really striking collection, and I think she's the most identifiable from her designs alone. She has a real aesthetic that's very consistent. I'd like either her or Ashley to win.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Sep 20 2015, 03:14 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I'm just so happy that Tim hasn't used his save, I've agreed with pretty much every boot so far and none of them have deserved to be saved.
If say Lindsey leaves next and Tim doesn't use his save, I'd be very happy.. everyone left in the show after this point deserves to be saved (god... even Kelly after what she just pulled out).

+Quote this post
p a v
post Sep 20 2015, 04:52 PM
Post #53
Group icon
Yeah I didn't think Tim would use the save until top 8 anyway. I assume he will do it when Candice or Ashley have an exceptionally bad day and get eliminated.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Sep 26 2015, 07:32 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
What an awesome runway - loved a lot of the pieces, pretty much everything except for Laurie & Lindsey so I'm glad they were in the bottom two.
My favorite? f***ing Kelly.
That dress was like something Poison Ivy (Batman Series) would wear - looooooooooooved it.
Ashley's was great - but poorly put together.
Candice's was hot - I want her to make me something in Leather.
Edmond - Didn't like the luffa effect, at least the color - but the concept was there. I didn't think the pants were a 10/10 tho.
Merline & Swapnil - Yeah probably deserved to be in the middle.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Sep 26 2015, 07:40 PM
Post #55
Group icon
Lindsey gone. As expected. The way the episode was edited, she was either winning or going home. And no way she was winning with that. I didn't mind the dress but it was so boring. Laurie however... what a hot mess. sad.gif

I looooved Kelly's look as well. It was so dramatic and fabulous. Edmond once again praised for some mediocre effort. Ugh. Candice is the one to beat in this, definitely.

I also adored Merlines dress but judges are dumb.

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post Sep 27 2015, 04:11 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Loved Candice's outfit, it was fantastic. Laurie's though? Good god, that was atrocious.

I could see where Ashley wanted to go with her dress, but her execution was dreadful, especially at the back.

The judges seem to love Edmond, though I find him very safe. Those pants were killer though, especially as they were allegedly his very first pair. They were perfect.

Other than him (which would be hugely disappointing), I can't see anyone other than Candice winning this.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 3 2015, 06:26 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Wooooowwww. This is why Project Runway is one of my favorite shows, the judges were completely 100% on point and I agree with all the decisions made this week.

Ashley: Amazing jacket, could be mass produced and she could have had the win if the rest of her look was polished.
Candice: I liked this look more than the judges did, but that skirt was poorly made.
Edmond: Clearly the winner. No creativity. No innovation, but this can easily be mass produced and sold for a high profit.
Kelly: LOOOOOOOOOVING Kelly, this was one of my favorite looks and I think there is a market for it - but not as much of a market as Edmond's look or Ashley's jacket.
Laurie: Deserved to go home.
Merline; Deserved to be in the bottom two! No way that could be mass produced.
Swapnil: In the middle for me, good concept but missed the mark.

And again - No Tim Gun Save! I'm not upset about that either, I agree with the elimination.. Save the Save for someone that's deserving!

+Quote this post
p a v
post Oct 4 2015, 11:12 AM
Post #58
Group icon
Edmond's look was so boring but yeah it's kinda perfect for justfab. I also loved Kelly's look a lot. I don't know what Nina was on about. She's becoming my favourite of the season. Her whole vibe is just on point and she doesn't really hold back.

+Quote this post
post Oct 4 2015, 11:19 AM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
I'm on episode 4.

So far, Ashley to win.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Oct 4 2015, 01:17 PM
Post #60
Group icon
Yay another addiction to our three person runway fest.

+Quote this post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:38 PM