BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US 19
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post 30th June 2017, 05:41 AM
Post #41
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

OH MY GOD IT'S OFFICIAL
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th June 2017, 12:03 PM
Post #42
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Omg though this drama, I knew this season would bring drama - just had that feeling! Actually that's the first ever "proper" self-eviction in nearly 20 series ohmy.gif Evil Dick walked in his second season because he found out he was HIV positive, and someone walked in an earlier series for a personal matter, but this seems to be down to a big argument as she was making up lies. I really thought Audrey was going to bounce that time she camped out in the diary room for like 5 hours and didn't come out, but I can't believe it's taken 20 series for someone to quit over something over than a personal matter, it just shows the determination of most housemates in the US.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 30th June 2017, 01:04 PM
Post #43
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I want to hate Cody because he has a complete lack of emotions/personality but he is actually being pretty rational with how he sees the house, who he needs to get out etc. I really don't want Paul to go but, with him being the only vet there and his massive social game, it is a smart move to try and get him out early from a player's perspective. In regards to Paul, I had seen the rumours and I'm really glad to see him back in but, it is incredibly dangerous for anyone who has done so well in their first season, to come back and try to do it again, especially when he doesn't have the safety net of other vets. Also, his game last season relied a lot on playing the underdog after his allies were evicted in the first few weeks so he can't really do that again this time.

Good to see that they brought back a real life snake for the temptation season in terms of Nicole though!

The houseguests on the whole seem interesting and perhaps a change from what we have been seeing in recent years (even if there are still the same stereotypes, token housemates). Josh was about to take Devin & Jozea's crown for the worst gameplay possible but, without seeing those drama spoilers, he could be pulling it back in. I think my highlight from the two episodes was 'I need to clear the air with Megan, so I'm going to tell her in front of everyone'!!!!

Ramses looks to be INCREDIBLY ANNOYING but I'm hoping that was just first night excitement and hopefully he calms down. I had hopes for Dominque pre-season but then I saw her intro clip and so I've changed my hopes to 'just don't play the game like Jocasta' laugh.gif

I do feel sorry for Cameron because I would HATE to be a superfan and be evicted within one day. He looked like he had more to him than the usual nerd stereotype but it is hard to judge from one episode so I can't say whether I'm happy or sad that he left. I wanted Jillian gone but from a player's perspective, it would make no sense to vote her out against a comp beat and a type of player that traditionally does well!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 30th June 2017, 02:40 PM
Post #44
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Josh though. The Devin comparisons are right but my first thought was a male Audrey :') The golden apple (I was screaming at how fast he went for it and then Kevin referring to him as selfish/only caring for himself like mate, you took $25,000 knowing there would be consequences), calling Megan out, apologising to her so soon. I LOVE him

Poor Megan though, what has she done.

This Cody/Matt/Mark alliance is going to become unbearable and one of the worst things ever isn't it?

QUOTE(Cody S. Berry @ Jun 30 2017, 05:35 AM) *
OH. MY. GOD. Josh, what are you doing. (Although... I've been wanting him gone for a while and now he can't drama.gif drama.gif)

Do you realise that the show has only been back for a day or two though?! :')

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 30th June 2017, 03:06 PM
Post #45
Group icon

So here's the tea:

Alex said that Megan told her that Jessica called her a "panda" (Alex is half Chinese, and she claimed Megan was insinuating that Jessica was using a racial slur) while she was telling Cody not to trust Jessica. Then she confronted Jessica and basically it wasn't true, which led to Alex confronting Megan. Megan followed Alex into the house without her knowing and then an argument broke out between the three girls. And then at some point after, Alex told Megan to go f*ck herself because it was her fault her lies blew up in her face.

This is f*cking WILD. Racist accusations and a self-eviction?

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th June 2017, 03:22 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

QUOTE(Cody S. Berry @ Jun 30 2017, 03:06 PM) *
So here's the tea:

Alex said that Megan told her that Jessica called her a "panda" (Alex is half Chinese, and she claimed Megan was insinuating that Jessica was using a racial slur) while she was telling Cody not to trust Jessica. Then she confronted Jessica and basically it wasn't true, which led to Alex confronting Megan. Megan followed Alex into the house without her knowing and then an argument broke out between the three girls. And then at some point after, Alex told Megan to go f*ck herself because it was her fault her lies blew up in her face.

This is f*cking WILD. Racist accusations and a self-eviction?

This shit is juicy. I can't wait til the next episode. But Cody's nominations are shit. Alex is a queen. He basically got to nominate 3 people so far... and they are all girls. Cody's going to be awful, isn't he. I just hope someone like Paul wins veto, uses it, and a guy goes up and goes home.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 30th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Post #47
Group icon

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jun 30 2017, 08:22 AM) *
This shit is juicy. I can't wait til the next episode. But Cody's nominations are shit. Alex is a queen. He basically got to nominate 3 people so far... and they are all girls. Cody's going to be awful, isn't he. I just hope someone like Paul wins veto, uses it, and a guy goes up and goes home.
Alex also said someone told Cody to put her up on the block. Starting to think they bonded since the second day. She was nominated on Day 9.

EVEN MORE MYSTERIES OMG THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE BACHELORETTE THIS YEAR

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 30th June 2017, 06:51 PM
Post #48
Group icon

btw for all our international fans, here's a link to some updates from the Live Feeds:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads...w/bbupdates.php

Updates:
PAUL GOT THE PENDANT. And he just revealed that he's going all villain on us. Can't wait to see this.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 1st July 2017, 03:47 AM
Post #49
Group icon

Cody: "I flew into Ferguson during the riots just to see if I could survive"

:')

It's happened. AGAIN. Someone I like in a reality show is problematic. EVERY. f***ING. TIME.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 3rd July 2017, 01:01 AM
Post #50
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Really good episode. OH MY THE DRAMA too *.*

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 3rd July 2017, 01:02 AM
Post #51
Group icon

Okay Jillian is highkey annoying too. Literally all she did was cry and ask for handouts. Like GURL. PLAY. THE. GAME.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 3rd July 2017, 01:17 AM
Post #52
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

I kinda loled at the two nominee's wanting to be have nots laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 3rd July 2017, 01:35 AM
Post #53
Group icon

"I don't kiss ass, people kiss my ass." - Alex 2017

QUEEN.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 3rd July 2017, 01:43 AM
Post #54
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Alex is EVERYTHING right now, praying she wins veto!!

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 3rd July 2017, 01:45 AM
Post #55
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

Alex is my favourite rn heart.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd July 2017, 02:30 AM
Post #56
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

PERCHED for Jillian to not even come close to winning anything and floating to like 5th place laugh.gif

Also like I get that Jessica didn't say Panda, but she did say Pao Pao. I wouldn't say that's as racist as panda, but it's a bit of a grey area to compare her to a previous houseguest of Asian descent. The way she didn't own up to me sounds like it's a sort of Mean Girls little dig, otherwise surely she can just say "well I said Pao Pao not Panda" laugh.gif People are saying it's fine because Alex is similar to Paola but I don't think she really is. I wouldn't say it's racist but it does seem bitchy.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 3rd July 2017, 03:16 AM
Post #57
Group icon

Moments:
• "I don't kiss ass, people kiss my ass"
• "The Have-Nots are... any volunteers?"
• Alex's dance during the Den Of Temptation announcement
• Elena deadpanning "yeah yeah yeah"
• Kevin calling emojis "mojos"
• Cody's little hand motion when Megan's picture fades to grey
• Cody almost tearing up when he nominated Alex

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd July 2017, 04:12 AM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I still don't understand why Megan quit. That episode explained nothing. There's obviously more there.
Alex is amazing tho.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd July 2017, 04:14 AM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Ohh, apparently Paul was nominated (Alex used her veto), but... couldn't be... Christmas is the replacement..

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 3rd July 2017, 04:15 AM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 3rd July 2017, 04:31 AM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Next Two Temptations:
This Week: Ring of Replacement - Replace one of the 3 random Veto Players at anytime.
Next Week: Halting Hex - In the next 4 weeks, make an eviction night a non-eviction night.
THAT LAST ONE IS MASSIVE

+Quote this post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 10:06 PM