BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race UK Series 2 - Who Do You Want to Win?, Top 5 Bitchez
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Who Do You Want to Win?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 40
Guests cannot vote 
ElectroBoy
post 26th February 2021, 10:38 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

Final 5 - Who Do You Want to Win?

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: 26th February 2021, 10:39 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post 26th February 2021, 10:48 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 106,588

Bimini, no competition.

She is the whole package for me. Amazing personality, incredibly funny, good looks, great attitude and just overall a lovely person.

+Quote this post
blacksquare
post 26th February 2021, 11:11 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471

When was the last time the internet was so obsessed with one queen over everyone else during a season?

Bimini is everywhere.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 26th February 2021, 11:21 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(blacksquare @ Feb 26 2021, 11:11 AM) *
When was the last time the internet was so obsessed with one queen over everyone else during a season?

Bimini is everywhere.

Haha yeah she is - also her Insta followers have more than doubled over the last couple of weeks.

Bimini for me too

Although I do like Lawrence and also A'Whora and Ellie too. Tayce I do like, however I feel she's peaked; her confessionals though are hilarious

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th February 2021, 11:25 AM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Either one of Bimini, Bon or Boulash xx

This is a really strong top 5 though, I love them all for various reason and I feel they all bring a different thing to the table. One of the strongest top 5s I think! Even the ones I haven't been so keen on previously like Lawrence or A'Whora, I've grown back to loving Lawrence more than ever after the recent epiode and A'Whora has had such a journey, I think she'd be my runner-up to Bimini actually! Ellie is just a sweetheart with so much potential although there's a lot there already, and Tayce is so stunning and fierce.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 27th February 2021, 11:36 AM
Post #6
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

A'Whora >

wub.gif

+Quote this post
Doug
post 27th February 2021, 12:11 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I can't help that I need it all...
User: 9,410

For real this top 5 is incredibly strong, may actually the best across the board in any season! All of the deadwood actually got eliminated which never normally happens! It couldn't have gone any better.
Like Liam I really can't choose but I'd love to see Ellie smash this challenge and the next couple and take it because even take her age out of the equation and she's lovely, hard-working, really has an eye for detail and unique ideas with her looks and proven that she can be funny and entertaining, not to mention with how much she has been slept on I think she deserves it so much.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 27th February 2021, 01:59 PM
Post #8
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I still want Lawerence to win but bimini or a'whora would be fab winners too ����

Strong top 5 tbh.

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 27th February 2021, 02:01 PM
Post #9
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

Bimini <3 she'd be a different type of queen for the franchise also. I think I see it as between A'whora and Lawrence in reality with Lawrence almost definitely winning. Tayce and Ellie won't be getting a look in due to their track records I think. Plus I couldn't put either of those two ahead of all of the other queens imo.

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 27th February 2021, 03:00 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

QUOTE(ElectroBoy @ Feb 26 2021, 11:21 AM) *
Haha yeah she is - also her Insta followers have more than doubled over the last couple of weeks.

ohmy.gif I didn't realise she was gaining so many so quickly! She's the most followed on insta now, overtaking Tayce I believe? I think part of that is also due to her doing a performance video for Ava Max's "My Head & My Heart" last week which now has over half a million views.

I want Bimini to win. She's grown on me so much and I just love her runways/her point of view fashion-wise. To me she's the best overall package. I'd be happy with Lawrence or A'Whora winning too.

If Bimini wins, I believe she'll be the first queen to lip sync in the first episode to win a season?

+Quote this post
Nina West
post 27th February 2021, 04:22 PM
Post #11
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846

Next week will be the Roast & can't see Ellie doing well in this & it could be her time to go, plus being the only one who hasn't won a challenge so far. Also have a feeling that it might be A'Whora in the bottom 2 with her. Funnily enough these 2 are the only ones who hasn't been in the bottom 2 yet.

I may be in the minority, but I still really want Lawrence to win & if she wins this Roast challenge (after underperforming in the last 2 challenges), then she's a shoo in for the crown. Bimini in 2nd place, A'Whora in 3rd, then 'Tayce' in 4th place, getting the boot in episode 9 & episode 10 then would be the final.

1st. Lawrence Chaney
2nd. Bimini Bon Boulash
3rd. A'Whora
4th. Tayce
5th. Ellie Diamond

+Quote this post
Billy.
post 27th February 2021, 06:35 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,095

I love Bimini but AWhora is unreal!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 27th February 2021, 08:29 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Envoirment @ Feb 27 2021, 03:00 PM) *
ohmy.gif I didn't realise she was gaining so many so quickly! She's the most followed on insta now, overtaking Tayce I believe? I think part of that is also due to her doing a performance video for Ava Max's "My Head & My Heart" last week which now has over half a million views.

I want Bimini to win. She's grown on me so much and I just love her runways/her point of view fashion-wise. To me she's the best overall package. I'd be happy with Lawrence or A'Whora winning too.

If Bimini wins, I believe she'll be the first queen to lip sync in the first episode to win a season?

Yeah Bimini has really blown up - I think when I started to follow her she was below 150k and now has 350k plus.

Would be amazing to see her win wub.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th February 2021, 10:19 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Envoirment @ Feb 27 2021, 03:00 PM) *

Technically Chad Michaels from All Stars 1, other than that the furthest a queen has got from there is Lemon coming 5th on Drag Race Canada!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 27th February 2021, 10:33 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Liаm @ Feb 27 2021, 10:19 PM) *
Technically Chad Michaels from All Stars 1, other than that the furthest a queen has got from there is Lemon coming 5th on Drag Race Canada!

Darrien Lake also technically lip sync’d on their show 1 and came top 4

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th February 2021, 10:35 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Oh yeah I forgot about her but her coming top 4 was rigga morris anyway xo

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 27th February 2021, 10:43 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

A'Whora even though she really started rough (personality wise) but now I am just all over her.

She reminds me of Violet Chachki (my favorite all time queen) and Aquaria (another high ranking queen pour moi) and I just fall for high fashion queens!!!

Lawrence and Bimini are 2nd and 3rd, and they keep swapping depending on episodes.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 27th February 2021, 10:45 PM
Post #18
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

QUOTE(Nina West @ Feb 27 2021, 04:22 PM) *
Next week will be the Roast & can't see Ellie doing well in this & it could be her time to go, plus being the only one who hasn't won a challenge so far. Also have a feeling that it might be A'Whora in the bottom 2 with her. Funnily enough these 2 are the only ones who hasn't been in the bottom 2 yet.

I may be in the minority, but I still really want Lawrence to win & if she wins this Roast challenge (after underperforming in the last 2 challenges), then she's a shoo in for the crown. Bimini in 2nd place, A'Whora in 3rd, then 'Tayce' in 4th place, getting the boot in episode 9 & episode 10 then would be the final.

1st. Lawrence Chaney
2nd. Bimini Bon Boulash
3rd. A'Whora
4th. Tayce
5th. Ellie Diamond

this is the exact order I see it being but praying for a Bimini win

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 27th February 2021, 10:47 PM
Post #19
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Team Bimini but I can still see Lawrence taking it.

My prediction of the next few eps: (not knowing what challenge the penultimate will be)

Next week's B2: A'Whora vs Ellie with A'Whora winning
Following week: A'Whora vs Bimini with Bimini winning

+Quote this post
Nina West
post 28th February 2021, 02:53 AM
Post #20
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846

My predictions for the following episodes:

Episode 8 (Comedy Roast)

WINNER: Lawrence Chaney
Predict that Bimini could do well & place high or even win, & Tayce will probably be placed safe.

BTM 2: Ellie Diamond VS A'Whora
Both of these Queens are not known for their Comedy chops, 'A'Whora' struggled in the Snatch Game & Ellie, despite nailing the impression, but failed to deliver anything funny & therefore out of these 2 in the lipsync, 'A'Whora' will be saved due to her stronger track record with 2 wins under her belt, while Ellie hasn't won anything. Also these are the only 2 who hasn't lipsynced yet, so this could be interesting.

Episode 9 (Not sure what the challenge is, could be a Makeover challenge)

WINNER: 'A'Whora'?

BTM 2: Bimini Bon Boulash VS Tayce
If we do get a makeover, then 'A'Whora' should have this in the bag, as she has always served stunning looks. Both Bimini & Tayce have struggled with looks in past episodes, Bimini in episode 1 & Tayce;s brillio pad travesty. 'Tayce' will go next considering this will be her 3rd time in the bottom. Hopefully Bimini can be a surprise winner of this challenge, but if this is the challenge..then nope.

Episode 10 (Final)
1st. Lawrence Chaney
2nd. Bimini Bon Boulash
3rd. A'Whora

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 07:09 PM