BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> April News
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jupiter9
post Apr 1 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #1
The Last of the Rock Stars
Group: Members
Member No.: 368

Another month. Loads of baby news I expect.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Apr 1 2012, 09:30 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 518

Robbie will be too busy with his baby instead of thinking about touring now cry.gif

Unless he needs to earn some extra dosh to pay for the crib!

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Apr 1 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #3

I thought his new album was due out about Sept/Oct. Same release date as the baba? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Apr 1 2012, 09:44 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Legend

I can't remember tbh when it is due out, if it is then, surely he will tour soon after hopefully to help promote it

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Apr 1 2012, 09:46 PM
Post #5

Nah, he's a lazy sod. He'll stay at home with the baba. Any excuse tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Apr 1 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 1,680
   No Gallery Pics

Naw !! He will be one of those hands on Daddys with baby in a backpak sleep.gif

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Apr 2 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend

Looks like the've all been at it kink.gif

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...-dad-again.html

The baby pic of the three of them is really funny laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Apr 2 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Ouch! The day Eve ran into Robbie...

Monday April 02 2012

AS BONO's eldest daughter Eve Hewson might be used to mingling with the world's biggest stars but the budding actress admits she was tongue tied when Robbie Williams came to stay.

The 20-year-old admitted that having the Take That star stay at their Dublin home left her starstruck.

"I remember Robbie Williams coming to stay, because that was a really big deal and I was eight and obsessed with him.

"He was staying in an annexe to the house, called the Folly. I had to tell him that lunch was ready. I was so excited, I ran so fast down the steps that I didn't see him coming. I ran smack into his crotch.

Jewels

"I thought it was so funny, I told everyone for a year that I ran into Robbie Williams' family jewels," said the Killiney native. laugh.gif

Despite having U2's frontman and multi-millionaire for a father, the 20-year-old explained that she and her siblings were never spoiled growing up.

"I had a really solid upbringing. My childhood friends were nuts. We ran around in costumes making crazy home videos. We lived a fairytale.

"Sometimes parents can be too supportive and convince a child they're the next big thing. That can screw with a person's head, because they'll think that everything is going to work out for them -- and it won't. Mine have given me a sense of reality, thank God."

Eve, who lives in New York, has also rubbished rumours that she and boyfriend, One Tree Hill star James Lafferty, have had a tumultuous relationship

Herald.ie

Thanks to TRWS

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Apr 2 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Marchhare @ Apr 2 2012, 11:18 PM) *
Ouch! The day Eve ran into Robbie...
Monday April 02 2012

I ran smack into his crotch.

Thanks to TRWS

I didn't read the story correctly. I thought this happened recently. God, she must be a midget I thought. Like her dad. Then I saw she was just 8 years old at the time laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Apr 6 2012, 09:27 PM
Post #10

From
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-...zi-7622435.html

Virgin worker 'link to paparazzi'

Friday 06 April 2012

A Virgin Atlantic worker has quit over claims she passed on the flight details of eight celebrities to a paparazzi agency.

The stars whose travel plans were allegedly handed over are understood to be the Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole, his former wife Cheryl, the Tottenham footballer Jermain Defoe, the actors Scarlett Johansson, Sienna Miller and Gwyneth Paltrow, and singers Robbie Williams and Nicole Scherzinger.

The airline launched an inquiry into claims that the woman handed the details to the Big Pictures agency, saying it would "deeply regret" any concern caused by the allegations. The accused worker, who held a relatively junior position, denies the claims.

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Apr 11 2012, 03:57 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/24533...rendy-painting/

ROBBIE Williams has splashed out £30,000 for his unborn daughter – on a piece of graffiti art.
The Take That heart-throb snapped up the painting by secretive street artist Bambi.
Robbie, 38, is said to be “in love” with the black stencil of a baby on canvas.
The Angels singer thought it would be a perfect gift for his baby, due in September, with wife Ayda Field, 32.
A source said: “Robbie is really getting into his art. When he saw the baby painting he fell in love with it and wanted it for his girl.

“He can’t wait to hang it in his LA mansion. He has nothing on his mind but baby thoughts just now.” Robbie is said to be a big fan of Bambi, hailed as the female version of Banksy – famous for his street art in London and Bristol.
The singer is following in the footsteps of pal Mark Owen, who paid £20,000 on one of her pieces for his 40th birthday in January.
The source added: “Robbie loved Mark’s painting and knew he had to get in on the act.”
Robbie revealed he had taken up art as he prepared for Take That’s Progress Live tour last year.
He told fans he had turned his garage into a studio.
And it emerged earlier this month that he was paying a sculptor to make a life-size statue of his wife.
Bambi is best known for her full-length painting of the late Amy Winehouse.

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Apr 11 2012, 03:59 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend

Waste of money imo wacko.gif

rolleyes.gif I thought they didn't know if the baby was a girl or a boy.

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Apr 11 2012, 08:40 PM
Post #13

Well that's money well spent. I'm sure the baby will appreciate some graffiti art hung above it's cot. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Apr 12 2012, 06:10 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Not sure how old this is unsure.gif I do like Robbies sunnies though & the Jaguar sticker on the windscreen smile.gif

http://www.liesangeles.com/tag/robbie-williams/

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Apr 19 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

ROBBIE WILLIAMS: Soccer Aid line-up

More big names promised for Soccer Aid charity football match supporting UNICEF

The latest line-up for Soccer Aid is looking impressive and the organisers are still promising more big names to come, including another legend of the game and three major celebrities…

Some of the recent confirmations for the celebrity charity fixture in Manchester, supporting UNICEF, include Mark Owen of Take That.

Robbie Williams, who founded the regular event which sees an English team of footballers and celebs compete vs a Rest of the World team with a similar make-up, has described his fellow Take That band member as the best football player the band produced…

Others joining the line-up include Harry Potter actor Jason Isaacs, comedian John Bishop, who played semi-professionally for Southport, and comedian/presenter Paddy McGuinness. Legends of the game appearing at the celebrity fundraiser at Old Trafford include ex-Manchester United stars Roy Keane, Edwin van der Sar, Jaap Stam and Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Tickets are still available for this year's Soccer Aid fundraiser which returns after a year off in 2011.

So far – more names are to be announced – the England team includes Robbie Williams, Olly Murs, Jamie Theakston, Marvin Humes and Aston Merrygold (JLS), Ben Sheppard, Jonathan Wilkes, Jamie Redknapp, John Bishop, Jason Isaacs, Paddy McGuiness, Mark Owen, Martin Keown, Teddy Sheringham and Jamie Redknapp.

The Rest of the World team features Michael Sheen, Will Ferrell, Gerard Butler, Mike Myers, Gordon Ramsay, Patrick Kielty, Edwin van der Sar, Jaap Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Roy Keane.

The two teams will play in the Old Trafford fixture on Sunday, May 27. The event is being televised live on ITV.

Football mad UNICEF Ambassador Robbie Williams set up the regular fundraiser in 2006.

Another famous name supporting the event this year is Lewis Hamilton who recently made a film about street children in the Philippines with UNICEF that will be shown on the Soccer Aid TV programme in May.

In the film Hamilton meets some of the estimated 85,000 street children in Manila drawing attention to one of UNICEF's current campaigns raising funds to provide food and essential services for the streets kids, including education and health clinics as well as programmes to help take them off the streets and make them safe.

The Soccer Aid event is fully endorsed by UNICEF and hopes to raise as much cash as possible to change children's lives around the world...

Source xperedon.com

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Apr 24 2012, 08:20 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2...cef-soccer-aid/

Doting dad-to-be Robbie Williams bonds with youngsters in Mexico
23 APRIL 2012
Wrapping his arms protectively around two youngsters, soon-to-be father Robbie Williams bonds with some of the world’s most vulnerable children.

The British pop star – who recently announced that he and wife Ayda were expecting their first baby – visited Mexico City with UNICEF to make a short film on behalf of the charity.

Walking through some of the poorest parts of the city, including the slums of Iztapalapa, the 38-year-old was a big hit with the children he met, who gathered around the star for a cuddle.

Robbie was joined by his best friend Jonathan Wilkes as he made the UNICEF film, which will be shown during this year's Soccer Aid on ITV on May 27.

The duo founded the footballing charity event together in 2006, which pits two teams made up of both celebrities and World Cup legends against each other in an England vs Rest of the World match.

“Meeting children in Mexico City really showed me how dangerous the world can be for a child and how hard it can be for them to survive. Right now children are suffering and it shouldn’t be like this,” Robbie said.

“Soccer Aid is so great because it helps children like this, living unbelievably tough lives all around the world, to have a better future.

“It’s also a brilliant football match, and I can tell you it’s going to be bigger and better than ever this year. Why’s that? Well, I’m definitely going to get the winner’s cup back from Michael Sheen,” he vowed.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:10 PM