BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Missing • Series 2, Wednesday 12th October, new investigation
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 1st December 2016, 03:04 PM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Absolutely brilliant series, definitely my favourite of 2016! It REALLY improved on the first series, I think that they really took notes of the strengths and weaknesses of that.

So happy that Alice was able to be reunited, just a real shame that Sam died. I suspected it may be coming after they continued to push his refusal to believe that Sophie wasn't Alice but particularly when he went into the words despite Baptiste telling him not to. I guess he was lucky to survive his attempt to get Sophie/Alice from the shed so they though they had to go one step further when he was trying to rescue his actual daughter and they wanted a fatality to add to the impact.

There were a few stretches that were needed to get the Websters & Baptiste to Switzerland though - the fact that not only did he have a picture of the cabin in his hallway but it very helpfully said Switzerland on it for no reason at all. laugh.gif Also, when they were at the cafe in Switzerland and Baptiste had the photo of Sophie up on his phone because he'd obviously forgotten what she looked like! But I am happy to accept them as it allowed the plot to develop quickly and allowed us to get more answers within the hour.

I have to say that the girl who played Lucy was a brilliant actress considering her young age!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 1st December 2016, 10:28 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

I've been blitzing my way through this since Sunday and saw the last two episodes tonight. The first series was good, but this was so much better.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 5th December 2016, 08:46 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

EASILY one of the TV highlights of 2016. The woods scene during the final episode was so bloody tense ohmy.gif drama.gif

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 12:11 PM