BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> folklore's 2nd single, what will it be?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
what will be the 2nd single from folklore?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
UltraCruelSummer
post Oct 9 2020, 05:21 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
We HAVE to be getting the 2nd single asap (probs Friday) with cardibomb being removed from all the main spotify playlists (TTH/HHUK etc) & being pulled from US radio!

What do you guys think and want it to be?

I've only put in the 4 plausible option in the poll, I really don't think it'll be anything else

the 1 - an Irish radio station supposedly stated this is the next single & rumours for this being single 2 have been spreading like wildfire recently, the best performing track on the album on Apple Music US
the last great american dynasty - tweets last month got people thinking she's done a video for this & that it'll be a future single (this is def the one I'm least expecting of the 4)
exile - the obvious choice and what most people have presumed would be the 2nd single, but it's Taylor we're talking about. constantly one of the best spotify performers
Betty - it's performed solidly on country so far so are they gonna broaden it out to be the 2nd main single on all formats? (I think the complete lack of an iTunes boost from the country awards performance will just see this remaining a country-only single)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post Oct 9 2020, 05:42 PM
Post #2
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421
My thoughts are have 'the 1' and 'exile' already burned out by doing well on the album release, particular the latter? I'm really not sure what would chart well tbh but I'd like to see a video for 'the last great american dynasty'!

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Oct 9 2020, 05:46 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
I’m hoping it’s exile as if that got a full push I think it could be a Stay / Say Something kind of male / female smash ballad in time for winter.

betty would only work as a US single I think like if it got a WW push I don’t think it’d do much.

my tears ricochet or august would also be possible single picks for me wub.gif

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post Oct 9 2020, 08:16 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Pronouns: she/her
User: 1,454
Think: exile
Want: betty

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:15 PM