BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> My Cousin Rachel
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post Jun 6 2017, 09:14 AM
Post #1
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
I know Sam Claflin isn't good enough for SOME PEOPLE but he helps make this the most interesting release of this coming weekend for me. Rachel Weisz is rather good too.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Jun 6 2017, 11:47 AM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
I'm here for Rachel Weisz tbh, she always puts in a great performance and I'm really quite excited for this (more so than The Mummy this week anyway), I like the dark/gothic vibe from it. I like Sam Claflin in the right role (he was decent in the Hunger Games & Me Before You although not my cast highlight from either of those films) too so I'm hoping he'll be good.

+Quote this post
KatMus
post Jun 7 2017, 02:30 PM
Post #3
Group icon
New Entry
User: 32,923
Exciting trailer yahoo.gif I want to see it!

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Jun 9 2017, 11:25 PM
Post #4
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
I thought this wasa decent little film but I probably will forget about it in a couple of weeks time, not much seems to actually even happen for the majority of the film (I was still engaged though due to the suspicious nature of Rachel's behaviour). The character of Rachel was really interesting too, I was always uneasy when she was on screen but you're never really sure if she was up to something which made the ambiguous ending very fitting because it leaves you with doubts about her character. Speaking of doubts, it did remind me of the film, "Doubt", in that aspect of never knowing about what the character was really up to behind the scenes. Sam Claflin was decent too but the focus is definitely on Rachel Weisz's more complex character.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:32 AM