BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Conrad Sewell - All I Know, 1st EP | 6th November 2015
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Jun 29 2015, 10:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Australian singer/songwriter Conrad Sewell is best known for providing vocals in Kygo's huge smash hit Firestone, but is currently readying his debut solo album, which will feature singles Start Again (a former Australian #1 single) and Hold Me Up. Listen to both here:

I am very excited for this purely based on the two singles, both are incredible tracks and his voice is amazing. I really hope that he can crossover to the UK and have hits here, both of the singles released so far are perfectly radio friendly and would no doubt be hits with the right support!

(thought I'd make an album thread rather than one for a specific song!)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Mangø
post Aug 12 2015, 11:40 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 151
When is 'Hold Me Up' actually being released in the UK? (or is it already available?)

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 15 2015, 10:11 PM
Post #3
Group icon
It's been out on iTunes for a while! Sadly not doing anything at all sad.gif

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Aug 15 2015, 11:49 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
Literally saw him live today. He has like zero stage presence. Well not enough to entice me. I forgot he was on stage.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Aug 16 2015, 12:00 AM
Post #5
Group icon
Who cares when he has THAT VOICE though!!

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Aug 16 2015, 11:59 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
TBF I was super giddy for Sarah Harding to come on.

This post has been edited by KWEEN_DEE: Aug 16 2015, 11:59 AM

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Sep 28 2015, 01:47 PM
Post #7
Group icon
The album is supposedly being released on November 6th biggrin.gif No idea if this is worldwide or just in Australia but I was starting to think it wouldn't happen this year now laugh.gif Excellent news!

New single Who You Lovin' got played on radio for the first time last night, going by his Snapchat stories it sounds more like Hold Me Up than Start Again. Not on iTunes yet but hopefully it will be before long!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Oct 4 2015, 09:46 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Fresh after supporting Maroon 5 in Christchurch and Auckland over the weekend, Frontier Touring are excited to announce the first ever NZ headline show for Australian singer-songwriter Conrad Sewell, performing in Auckland this November.

25 year old newcomer Conrad Sewell has made massive waves with his hit singles 'Start Again', a Platinum #1 ARIA single in Australia, and his huge international hit with Kygo, 'Firestone’. 'Firestone' showcased his phenomenal vocals and song writing, and with 300 million streams on Spotify globally, the track propelled Conrad into the spotlight. The smash hit peaked at #1 on iTunes in ten countries, and has Gold sales in New Zealand.

On Tuesday Conrad releases a brand new single from his forthcoming EP All I Know, due for release November 6 and available for pre-order from tomorrow. 'Who You Lovin' is the result of sessions working with an all-star team of writers and producers, including Jamie Hartman (Christina Aguilera, Joss Stone), Jacob Kash (Maroon, Usher, Britney Spears) and Sean Douglass (Madonna, Nick Jonas, Backstreet Boys) 'Who You Lovin' is out tomorrow on iTunes and available instantly for fans who pre order the EP on iTunes.

Having joined Ed Sheeran as support on his Australian dates earlier this year, Sewell is set to put on a remarkable show:

‘I was impressed with the way he dealt with being on a stage that big, only accompanied by another musician on keys.’ – The AU Review

‘Conrad's voice is one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard, that is one talented young man and I look forward to hearing a lot more in the future. 'Hold Me Up' was my favourite from Conrad, his vocal range is immaculate!’ – KIIS 1065

Don’t miss your opportunity to see this supremely talented vocalist reveal what all the hype is about! An artist on the rise, this may be your only chance to see him perform in such an intimate venue.

All I Know is out November 6.

So it's only an EP for now, was hoping for an album but new music from Conrad will be great regardless! Also glad that Who You Lovin' now has a release date, almost a week after its premiere drama.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Oct 5 2015, 02:03 PM
Post #9
Group icon

1 Start Again
2 Who You Lovin
3 Shadow
4 Firestone (Acoustic)
5 21 Questions
6 Remind Me

No Hold Me Up drama.gif How ridiculous, it's the current US single... laugh.gif Excited for this nonetheless, Who You Lovin is rather excellent!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:50 AM