BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> evermore • 9th album, TONIGHT WHAT THE f***
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
inactiveaccount
post 16th June 2021, 04:35 PM
Post #421
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

i've really found myself returning to this recently... i guess it's got that hot sun vibe to it? I dunno. I read someone say they thought it was a wintery album.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
London
post 16th June 2021, 11:12 PM
Post #422
Group icon
London Boy
User: 21,053

I feel like it’s more of a winter album but probably cause that’s when I listened to it alot and so that’s
what I associate it with. Glad you’re getting back into it. I think willow is my fav song ever now for Taylor.

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 18th June 2021, 08:41 AM
Post #423
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

tbh their both just v. great albums and i find myself finding new qualities to enjoy.

+Quote this post
...ready for it
post 9th August 2021, 01:29 AM
Post #424
Group icon
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Pronouns: she/her
User: 1,454

Aaron Dessner revealed that almost 30 songs were written for 'folklore', and 'evermore' during DIY Magazine August 2021 issue.

"We wrote almost 30 songs, and when you work that hard and you go through that process, you invariably come out of it in good shape," he said during the interview. “I was learning a lot from Taylor Swift, from her acumen and the way she works. She’s just very down to earth and kind, and absurdly talented in a very visceral way."

The songwriter and producer spoke of an “electricity” in the room when an idea came together between himself and Taylor, one that “didn’t feel any different than any other creative situation with artists”. “I was just really moved by what was happening, and encouraged by how lovely and hardworking she is,” Dessner added.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6...amp;oe=613752F5

+Quote this post
conorw
post 10th December 2023, 10:50 PM
Post #425
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 137,667

Cannot believe it’s been 3 years (bumping this sliiihtly early lol). I wasn’t a super fan at the time but I do remember loving willow at the time! And now it’s one of my fave Taylor albums. So so so underrated, and imo it’s her best album lyrically! I come back to this every winter and each time I pick up on a new thing that I love! This winter it’s been cowboy like me! Got my flannel out of my wardrobe to wear tomorrow

+Quote this post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 20th June 2024, 08:42 AM