BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jumanji: The Next Level, A threequel is in the works!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tombo
post Apr 12 2018, 01:32 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543

OMG I can't wait for this, the last film slayed!

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle became a mega hit when it arrived in December 2017.

Earning $884 million (and counting) on a $100 million budget, it's absolutely no surprise that the sequel/reboot of the 1995 kids classic – which is already one of Sony's most successful releases – is getting a follow-up.

It's early days in the film's development, but here's everything we know about the third Jumanji film, or, if you will, the second Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle film.

The latest report is that Sony Pictures is working to get back much of the cast and filmmaking team for the sequel.

Dwayne Johnson has confirmed that he's signed up for the sequel.

Kevin Hart, Jack Black and Karen Gillan expected to return too, and have already been offering their ideas for the next instalment. Deadline added that "the rest of the ensemble" are also expected to reprise their roles, which could mean anyone including Alex Wolff, Madison Iseman, Ser'Darius Blain, Morgan Turner, Nick Jonas, Colin Hanks, Marc Evan Jackson, Maribeth Monroe, Missi Pyle and Bobby Cannavale.

Scott Rosenberg and Jeff Pinkner are in talks to return to write the sequel, along with director Jake Kasdan – who has been working with the writers on the idea for Jumanji 3 – and producer Matt Tolmach.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/jumanji/f...u-need-to-know/
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Jul 2 2019, 07:11 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
Trailer for The Next Level is here!

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 2 2019, 07:32 PM
Post #3
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
“we’re gonna die”
“we DID die”
“are we in hell?”
“I KNEW IT”

rotf.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jul 2 2019, 07:34 PM
Post #4
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
The second film was such a surprise highlight, weirdly... original and such great FUN with actual funny jokes. This looks like it could be just as good, Danny Devito *.*

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 2 2019, 08:25 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Yeah the first was such a surprise wub.gif This new one seems like it could be confusing af but I'm hyped.

+Quote this post
Brett-Butler
post Jul 2 2019, 08:31 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Howdy, disco citizens
User: 10,455
This is technically the 4th film in the series if you treat quasi-sequel "Zathura" as part of the series (which I guess many people don't).

"Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle" was much, much better than I thought it was going to be - a highly entertaining film that took the concept of the original Jumanji film and took it in an up-to-date direction. My qualms about the sequel is that given that has the same "in-game" cast as "WTTJ", it may lose some of the unexpected charm when you know the characters (even if they're technically playing different parts), but it looks like it'll still be good. Plus, Rhys Darby is back, which is fabulous.

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Nov 8 2019, 09:10 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
December 13th release date confirmed

+Quote this post
Pereira
post Nov 21 2019, 09:05 PM
Post #8
Group icon
New Entry
User: 96,764
Jumanji Is the best

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:49 PM