BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Emma Bunton - 'My Happy Place', 2019 • 4th Album / 2023: Magenta Pink Vinyl
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
dachiki
post Feb 26 2019, 01:07 PM
Post #41
BuzzJack Regular
Group: Members
Member No.: 78,056
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(vibe @ Feb 26 2019, 08:41 AM) *
What did Robbie day about Mel C in the bedroom , I have never heard this before ?

Melanie Chisholm has blasted Robbie Williams' claim that he slept with four of the five Spice Girls. The pop babe, better known as Sporty Spice, says there's no truth in claims that the pop heartthrob bedded most of the chart-topping group after she discussed the rumours with Posh Spice Victoria Beckham. She is told Britain's Closer magazine: "Victoria asked me about that and said 'Well I know I've not slept with him.' And I know Emma's not slept with him."

Brunette Mel, who now lives in Wales with millionaire property developed Thomas Starr, also denied that she had ever spent the night with the 'Angels' singer. The 31-year-old star, who dated Robbie for less than a month in the late 1990s, has now hinted that her relationship with the former boy-band star was never consummated. She added: "I'd like to ask Robbie about this because, to my knowledge, there are a few of the Spice Girls he didn't sleep with." Handsome Robbie, who also enjoyed a holiday romance with Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell five years ago, made his astonishing Casanova claims on an Argentinean radio station last year - but refused to reveal who his mystery conquests were.

He said at the time: "I've only got one left to have had all the Spice Girls."

Speculation was divided between Scary Spice Melanie Brown - who had a four-year-romance with Robbie's best friend, actor Max Beesley - Victoria, who wed soccer ace David Beckham in 1999 and 'Baby Spice' Emma Bunton, who has been in an on-off relationship with singer Jade Jones for more than six years.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vibe
post Feb 26 2019, 01:20 PM
Post #42
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 11,763
   No Gallery Pics

On the Friday night project Melanie said she did sleep with him saying that she was the first . He obviously banged Geri , and I believe maybe of had a threesome with Mel B when she was with Max Beesley? Maybe that’s just my fantasy.

The way you wrote your lost was as if he bad mouthed Mel C’s performance .

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Feb 26 2019, 01:28 PM
Post #43
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

what I am is that bop

+Quote Post
Piers
post Feb 26 2019, 03:24 PM
Post #44
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 69,521
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(vibe @ Feb 26 2019, 07:20 AM) *
On the Friday night project Melanie said she did sleep with him saying that she was the first . He obviously banged Geri , and I believe maybe of had a threesome with Mel B when she was with Max Beesley? Maybe that’s just my fantasy.

My memory is for a story where Robbie claimed she insisted on wearing some sports jersey in bed. There was some fan speculation Goin Down was written about this incident.

Anyway. I've tried to find anything on the internet about this now, and I'm not getting anything. Granted, this story would have been from 20+ years ago...from a time when there were quite a few articles written that have been lost to time.

Hoping someone else vaguely remembers this...before I start doubting my own memory/sanity.

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Feb 26 2019, 03:58 PM
Post #45
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 39,576
   No Gallery Pics

Robbie only slept with Geri maybe he was jealous of Sporty Spice so he said that tongue.gif

+Quote Post
vibe
post Feb 26 2019, 05:38 PM
Post #46
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I have just read in Mel Bs book that she had a go at him for saying he slept with 4 of the spice girls. She states clearly that she didn’t .

+Quote Post
dachiki
post Feb 26 2019, 06:19 PM
Post #47
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 78,056
   No Gallery Pics

on the site: stuff.co.nz

Robbie Williams apologises to Mel B after repeatedly saying he slept with all members of the Spice Girls.

Spice Girls star Melanie Brown has received a personal apology from Robbie Williams after the pop star boasted about sleeping with all members of the girl group.

The Angels singer has repeatedly made the joke as part of his concert routine over the years, but the tall tale has never sat well with Mel B, who insists she never slept with Williams.

The two old pals were able to catch up on Sunday, when Williams appeared on X Factor Australia, on which Mel B is a judge, and she reveals he used the opportunity to say sorry.

"He actually publicly apologised to me for all that mess... saying he had apparently gotten it on with all five Spice Girls," Mel shared with Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O.

He wishes!" she laughed, adding, "I was the one he never did."

Revealing why she never got intimate with the former Take That star, she said, "He's a friend of mine... Yuck! He had been with my friends - I don't want sloppy seconds."

Robbie's cheeky behaviour during his pop heyday hit headlines again is recent months as his wife Ayda Field appeared to confirm part of his concert comment is actually true, suggesting he had previously slept with three of the five Wannabe hitmakers - Geri Horner, Emma Bunton, and Melanie Chisholm.

Robbie himself has never named his Spice Girls conquests, but during an appearance on Nova FM's Fitzy and Wippa show in October, he admitted his joke had "got out of hand".

"You know Back For Good, the Take That song? I used to sing that on stage," Robbie explained. "I still do. On one particular tour... I introduced it by saying, 'I am very fortunate to have been in Take That and four out of five of the Spice Girls.'

"That was my intro to the song and it was a joke and the joke went too far."

Issuing an apology to the women and their families, he added, "I would like to apologise to all the Spice Girls involved and their husbands and boyfriends. I know a few husbands and boyfriends weren't too happy with the joke."

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Feb 26 2019, 07:37 PM
Post #48
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 39,568
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(vibe @ Feb 26 2019, 01:20 PM) *

If so Mel B is one lucky bitch laugh.gif

I believe Robbie actually said between him and Max Beesley they had slept with four of the Spice Girls. Of course the media quickly re-worded what he said. I reckon Emma also had a go with Max laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Spiceboy: Feb 26 2019, 07:40 PM

+Quote Post
Mr.X
post Feb 26 2019, 10:07 PM
Post #49
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 39,587
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Spiceboy @ Feb 26 2019, 07:37 PM) *
If so Mel B is one lucky bitch laugh.gif

I believe Robbie actually said between him and Max Beesley they had slept with four of the Spice Girls. Of course the media quickly re-worded what he said. I reckon Emma also had a go with Max laugh.gif

That makes sense. There was a bit in Catch A Fire that Mel B talks about a night she had with Max and Emma where she STRONGLY suggests they almost did it. Maybe they did cheer.gif

That would be a hot threesome lol

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Feb 27 2019, 12:02 AM
Post #50
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mr.X @ Feb 26 2019, 10:07 PM) *
That makes sense. There was a bit in Catch A Fire that Mel B talks about a night she had with Max and Emma where she STRONGLY suggests they almost did it. Maybe they did cheer.gif

That would be a hot threesome lol

I'd rather be in a 3some with Robbie and Max than with Emma and Mel personally laugh.gif

+Quote Post
masahiro
post Feb 27 2019, 03:22 AM
Post #51
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 39,651
   No Gallery Pics

can i allow to post this Billboard article instead of Robbie's His Happy Penis? cool.gif

*oops I can't post link because I didn't post 20 or more tongue.gif *

She gets major label support wub.gif

+Quote Post
Mr.X
post Feb 27 2019, 09:21 AM
Post #52
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Spiceboy @ Feb 27 2019, 12:02 AM) *
I'd rather be in a 3some with Robbie and Max than with Emma and Mel personally laugh.gif

well, Same actually w00t.gif that would be quite something

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Feb 27 2019, 11:20 AM
Post #53
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mr.X @ Feb 27 2019, 09:21 AM) *
well, Same actually w00t.gif that would be quite something

We agree on something cheer.gif w00t.gif yahoo.gif wub.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Mr.X
post Feb 27 2019, 01:17 PM
Post #54
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Spiceboy @ Feb 27 2019, 11:20 AM) *
We agree on something cheer.gif w00t.gif yahoo.gif wub.gif laugh.gif

Surely we also agree that Bunton is amazing wub.gif dance.gif

+Quote Post
vibe
post Feb 27 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #55
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Robbie and Max - yes please lol .

Shame Max has been quiet for years now .

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Feb 27 2019, 05:58 PM
Post #56
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Mr.X @ Feb 27 2019, 01:17 PM) *
Surely we also agree that Bunton is amazing wub.gif dance.gif

Isn't that something the world thinks, like something you are just born believing? wub.gif

+Quote Post
Mr.X
post Feb 28 2019, 06:30 PM
Post #57
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

yahoo.gif

Emma's interview with EUPHORIA Magazine:

After years of waiting, Spice Girls fans are finally getting their wish. For the first time in 21 years, the group that preached “girl power” and created an international pop frenzy is going on tour this summer.

For Emma Bunton, known to Spice Girls fans as “Baby Spice,” the reunion has been a long time in the making. There’s been more than a handful of aggregated news stories alluding to the fact that the London pop group would reunite over the years. But it wasn’t until last year when social media posts of Bunton reuniting with band members Victoria “Posh Spice” Beckham, Melanie “Sporty Spice“ Chisholm, Geri “Ginger Spice” Halliwell and Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown, began circulating from their own accounts that a reunion was beginning to look like a reality. “There’s obviously so much going on and we’re business women so the whole behind the scenes Is happening and the creative stuff is starting to happen – [there’s] nothing like it,” says Bunton.

Finally, last November, the band announced it would be reuniting for a series of European tour dates. “[It was the] right timing,” Bunton says. “We’ve all got children now and it’s just one of those things where it’s perfect timing for us all.”

The only caveat with the tour is that Beckham won’t be joining the group, so the show will go on with four of the original members. “We’ve been so close over the years and I think we’ve known for a while now that was something that wasn’t going to happen,” Bunton says of Beckham not joining the tour. “But we’ve known that really back from the 2012 Olympics [performance]. “She’s gonna be there supporting us and watching the show.”

That being said, the band’s relationship has remained sacred. “There’s always rumors and stories, but at the end of the day, there are a group of girls where no one knows what we’ve been through so there’s a very special bond between us,” Bunton says. Bunton is still very close with Halliwell, she’s even the godmother to her two children. “We speak every day, obviously I see her children all the time,” she says.

When she looks back on her days in the Spice Girls, she does so with no regrets. “You learn by everything and it’s been an incredible journey – more than I could have wished for,” she says. Even when it comes to the crazy rumors that followed the Spice Girls like Bunton having a fling with Justin Timberlake and dating Dennis Rodman. “I think I’ve been really lucky, nothing too outrageous,” she says. “I’ve definitely dated a lot more people than I actually have dated in the press. I think other than that I’ve been pretty lucky.”

Since the Spice Girls went on hiatus Bunton, 43, has been preoccupied. She released three solo albums – A Girl Like Me in 2001, Free Me in 2004 and Life in Mono in 2006 – and even had a recurring role on BBC comedy Absolutely Fabulous from 2003 and 2012. Bunton also judged the celebrity skating show Dancing on Ice and has been a radio presenter on Heart since 2009. She also reunited with the Spice Girls in 2008 and in 2012 for their Olympics performance. And when she’s not doing all that, she’s been raising her two sons, who are 11 and 7.

The Spice Girls reunion tour isn’t the only thing the singer formerly known as “Baby Spice” has to be excited for: For the first time in 13 years, Bunton will release an album. My Happy Place, a combination of eight covers and two original songs, was prompted by one of Bunton’s most important memories. “Twelve years ago I had my first child and he was born to the sound of ‘Here Comes The Sun’ by The Beatles, and it’s just such an emotional song for me and I thought I would love to record that song and go back to the studio where I’m happiest, take the kids with me and let them see what goes on in the studio,” she says. The rest of the album was a natural progression for Bunton, and she began recording and writing again. It’s what’s become My Happy Place.

“It’s called that mainly because I love music, I love being with my family [and] I love being in the studio,” she says. All of those things have come together to help Bunton create her new album. The record, which is due in April, features covers of some of her favorite songs including “Here Comes The Sun” by The Beatles, “Come Away With Me” by Norah Jones and “Emotions” by The Bee Gees. The record is laced with a blend of retro influences, but pop remains the constant throughout all of the tracks. “I think pop is always the main element of my music, but I think it has a very sixties Motown-y feel,” she says. It makes sense: Bunton was brought up listening to a plethora of Motown.

But she’s still a fan of modern-pop – her kids keep her in the loop. “I’ve always really enjoyed Katy Perry, my kids do, so obviously I listen to whatever they’re listening to, [and] Little Mix, I think they’re really fun. My kids have met Little Mix a few times and they’re adorable. Sam Smith, he’s got an incredible voice. Ariana Grande is another of my kids’ favorites, so I listen to her quite a lot,” she says.

Beside her covers are two original tracks. “‘Baby Please Don’t Stop,’ is about when you have that extreme love for something…the things in your life are so good you don’t want it to stop. The other song [is] called ‘Teardrop,’ which is a little bit sadder but with a strong feel to it,” she says. Fans of Bunton’s work won’t be surprised by her direction, which has a sixties ethos to it. “If you know my voice and how I write and all of that, they actually fit hand-in-hand,” she says. “When you’re an artist, you naturally record however you feel.”

Despite having so much going on, Bunton feels balanced. “ I’m having a wonderful time doing my solo album and going back on tour with the Spice Girls. I like to know where I’m at – I like a bit of routine,” she says. Still, her priority remains her children, who will be at a lot of the Spice Girls’ shows this year. They’re big fans, but she doesn’t think they really understand the magnitude of Spice Girls’ fandom. But she’s trying to prepare them for the fan-craze since they’ll be attending some of the gigs. “I’m hoping we’ll all know the dance routine to ‘Stop’ by the time the shows happen,” Bunton says.

At the moment, Bunton is in the midst of creating the live show with the group, so she remains tight-lipped about what that will look like. “I think the whole creative process is between the four of us, so we’re just enjoying that at the moment,” she says.

While the U.K. tour kicks off in May, the Spice Girls don’t have a plan to tour the U.S. yet. “We’d all love to, but again having the children and being away, it’s tough to make those commitments at the moment, but it’s definitely something we’d love to talk about,” Bunton says.

Words: Ilana Kaplan
Photography: Jack Alexander
Styling: Adele Cany at Stella Creative Artists
Hair/Makeup: Lisa Laudat at Eighteen Management
Assisted by: Ella Carter-Allen

+Quote Post
Spice Girls Net
post Feb 28 2019, 10:42 PM
Post #58
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 64,815
   No Gallery Pics

I love the blue suit look.

I hope there's a section where they are all wearing bright coloured suits. They'd all look amazing.

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Feb 28 2019, 11:23 PM
Post #59
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

Great new pics! heart.gif Nice to know that Emotion is the Bee Gees version, that'll be interesting to hear (I'm far more familiar with Destiny's Child's version).

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Mar 1 2019, 02:46 AM
Post #60
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

Not sure how long this will likely remain on YouTube, but this is the full The One Show:

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:19 PM