BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RESULTS: Big Brother US // Buzzjack's Ultimate Houesguest
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Nov 28 2018, 07:42 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Flopping a bit with this but here we go, gonna chuck out all the sub 20 pointers now with a quick write up then do the rest!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Nov 28 2018, 09:59 PM
Post #2
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
I'm hyped!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Nov 28 2018, 10:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
BB2 Hardy Ames-Hill (1pt) - aligned with eventual runner-up Nicole, won multiple HOHs
BB18 Paulie Calafiore (2pts) - hot (though considerably less so than his brother) but terrible, total hot mess but controlled the game for a while, scary thought.
BB5 Michael "Cowboy" Ellis (2pts) - most memorable for being in the house with his half-sister who he didn't know about.
BB17 Julia Nolan (2pts) - the less relevant but nicer twin.
BB17 Clay Honeycutt (2pts) - possibly the hottest houseguest EVER but one of the most nauseatingly terrible showmances.
BB16 Victoria Rafaeli (4pts) - Pointless QUEEN, can't help but stan the fact she did absolutely nothing and came 3rd (which should have been 2nd really if Cody didn't make the worst move in BB history by taking Derrick to F2)
BB17 Shelli Poole (5pts) - Clay's showmance partner, I always kinda despised her.
BB15 Amanda Zuckerman (5pts) - best known for being argumenative, probably slightly less racist than Gina-Marie but still awful.
BB10/11 Jessie Godderz (6pts) - shoved in our faces far too often for someone who's only personality trait is being a gym rat.
BB12 Kristin Bitting (6pts) - actually tried to warn the others about the Brigade but ended up getting evicted despite being 100% right.
BB19 Kevin Schlueber (7pts) - pointless game-wise but pretty entertaining, like an amusing uncle.
BB8 Jessica Hughbanks (7pts) - Fairly memorable in her series, pretty powerful in the middle portion of the game but ended up falling just before the end stretch.
BB5 Drew Daniel (8pts) - feels like one of the less relevant winners to me tbh
BB17 Jackie Ibarra (9pts) - QUEEN, she tried in the game but just never took off or got much traction to set herself up that well.
BB16 Amber Borotza (9pts) - memorable mostly for Caleb's obsession with her which was super creepy laugh.gif
BB20 Rachel Swindler (10pts) - her meltdown was hugely entertaining but came out of nowhere, I had her down as in it for the long run with a decent social game but not a lot of comp prowess, how wrong I was laugh.gif
BB19 Jason Dent (10pts) - v questionable at times as much of the BB19 cast was, memorably broke Christmas' foot in week 1.
BB6 Ivette Corredero (10pts) - pretty awful person without Maggie's gameplay prowess, never liked her one bit.
BB16 Hayden Voss (10pts)- no prizes guessing who voted for this easy going long haired guy kink.gif He had a cute showmance with Nicole, not much impact on the actual game.
BB6/7 James Rhine (11pts) - a veto king, a fair balance of good gameplay, comp prowess and a likeable person.
BB13 Shelly Moore (12pts) - bit of a "hu" one, I remember she got hate mail from Jeff and Jordan fans for betraying them and Christine levels of hate laugh.gif
CBB1 Shannon Matthews (12pts) - an early favourite in CBB and one of the fan faves, but she played too hard too fast and got ousted soon enough. Rookie mistake kink.gif
CBB1 James Maslow (12pts) - the token hot jock of CBB, James was pretty cocky but there was definitely something likeable in a way and it wouldn't have been the same without him.
CBB1 Brandi Glanville (12pts) - James' arch rival, of course known for CBB UK but I found her much more entertaining here.
BB14/18 Frank Eudy (12pts) - America's favourite in BB14, I oddly found him kinda attractive but he ruined himself being kinda shit in BB18, I liked him the first time.
BB17/18 James Huling (13pts) - somehow got top 3 in America's fave twice despite being dull as shit.
BB20 Angela Rummans (13pts) - it's well documented what a twat I think she is kink.gif Bit of a comp beast and one half of a duo nearly as bad as Clelli in Tangela.
CBB1 Marissa Jaret-Winokur (14pts) - an underwhelming winner after Ross played such a blinder, but I can see why, to many people Ross had got out, she was the jury's winner. Not unlikeable or bad, just not Ross and she was carried there by him.
BB5 Nakomis Dedmon (15pts) - the inventor of the backdoor (originally the five finger plan), which undoubtedly changed the game forever!
BB5/7 Jase Wirey (18pts) - an All Star and randomly a contender to go in BBCan, known for his showmance with Holly which by BB6 had gone sour.
BB12 Hayden Moss (18pts) - dominated the game with his alliance, helped by the fact he won four HOHs and was a beast.
BB9 Amanada Hansen (18pts) - haven't seen this series so legit hu
BB9 Natalie Cunial (19pts) - again hu
BB8 Dustin Erikstrup (19pts) - arguably f***ed over by America's Player (otherwise Dick would have been evicted), otherwise memorable for his ex being in the house with him.
BB17 Brigitte Dunning (19pts) - One where I felt she was just about to give so much and was just getting going, then she got evicted sad.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Nov 28 2018, 10:17 PM
Post #4
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Shelli was oddly iconic lmao *.*

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Nov 28 2018, 10:19 PM
Post #5
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
I really wrote Brigitte off for ages, especially as she just seemed to be Frank’s shadow but she definitely did leave just as she starting to get going! One I’d actually really like to see play again!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Nov 28 2018, 10:24 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Bridgette slayed most in the jury house when her and Da'Vonne ripped into Paulie *.*

+Quote this post
Riser
post Nov 29 2018, 03:51 AM
Post #7
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
No huge losses there except maybe Frank who I thought would be a fair bit higher. Only two points for Julia is a shock! A lot of those are lowkey faves though so I'm glad they got points.

My cousin went to high school with Hayden Voss and was in the same PE class as him! I'm told he's not any better in real life laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Nov 30 2018, 03:33 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Not gonna break ties or do positions up to top 40 as it's a bit of a pain, sometimes there's a tie of like 3 or 4 this low laugh.gif But I'll get a bit more detailed for around about this top 75. At least where I can, some of them are a bit hu lmaooo but it's who you guys voted for!

BB12 Matt Hoffman (21pts, 1 vote)

The self-appointed Brigade leader, but lowest placed of them all. The thing I most remember is him evicting Kathy with a Diamond Power Of Veto laugh.gif

Alison Irwin (21pts, 1 vote)

A bit of a comp beast on BB4, the only female to win both HOH and veto multiple times that season, let alone both! Notably, Alison was pretty hated but managed to make final 2, where she lost to Jun. The house kinda hated them both but she was hated more and had no chance laugh.gif

Swaggy C (21pts, 1 vote)

Season 20's obligitary glass cannon, poor Chris (or "Swaggy C" as he likes to be known) played far too hard to start with and was instantly a target. He was a bit much but it was a total ouch to see him backdoored by Kaitlyn who he thought he could trust as much as anyone bar his bae Bayleigh pretty much, because Kaitlyn was wet for Tyler and did whatever he wanted.

BBOTT Morgan Willett (22pts, 1 vote)

Didn't see a single second of OTT so idk ha but she won, go girl.

Howie Gordon (22pts, 1 vote)

One of those I feel i'd hate irl but he was likeable and amusing enough on the show. Not the best player though, quite hot headed and he was notably manipulated by Maggie into targeting his own alliance members when his HOH could've flipped things a bit laugh.gif

Shane Meaney (22pts, 2 votes)

BB14's token hot jock, in lieu of having a personality Shane won 6 competitions and had a showmance with Danielle (which was about 1000x more her side lmao). His eviction at the hands of Dan manipulating Danielle for the 84th time that season is ICONIC *.*

Adam Poch (24pts, 1 vote)

A rare quite successful floater, although he came 3rd after Rachel evicted him. Danielle didn't really lie when she said he played for Jeff and Jordan. Likeable enough I guess

Bayleigh Denton (27pts, 1 vote)

Swaggy C's other half, who became pregnant and had a miscarriage over the course of BB20 sad.gif She started off SO well, despite us all thinking she'd likely be aggressive and ruin her game, I thought she had a chance at doing well. Fast forward to her HOH and it all came crashing down, she wasted it on Rachel, thus beginning the huge downfall of the increasingly hopeless Hive alliance drama.gif Oh Bayleigh, you/we could have had it all.

Ragan Fox (27pts, 2 votes)

Definitely most memorable for despising Rachel and having heated arguments with her, which were hugely entertaining laugh.gif

April Lewis (28pts, 1 vote)

One of the infamous Friendship alliance, April managed to finish 4th as Ivette had to choose between her and Maggie, after queen Janelle won HOH at the right time to save herself and make top 3. I don't find her as memorable as firey Ivette or manipulative Maggie tbh but she seemed a much nicer and more likeable person so I guess it balances out.

Kalia Booker (29pts, 2 votes)

The only newbie to win multiple HOHs on BB13, which was dominated by the likes of Jeff, Jordan, Dani and Rachel. A refreshing change from the increasingly popular archetype of firey and strong but useless gamewise black female on the show recently, see Da'vonne/Zakiyah/Dominique and Bayleigh by the end of her run.

Lisa Donahue (29pts, 2 votes)

Big Brother 3's winner, who really only won due to the reason we have jury - Danielle Reye's diary room comments (more on that later). I liked her but she was nowhere near Danielle's level, her not voting her showmance back in so that she wouldn't have that target was a pretty genius/kinda brave move though that I always respected her for.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Dec 14 2018, 08:50 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
60 BB15 McRae Olson (30pts)

Kicking off our proper countdown is someone only voted for by Josph, can't imagine why xxx In terms of BB15, he was fine - but the bar was set pretty low when "not racist" meant you were automatically one of the best.

59 BB10 Libra Thompson (31pts)

QUEEN. She had the fire of Da'vonne but she was a great strategist, basically controlling the first four evictions and knowing what to do for her side to gain power or make the right move, although she was 5th out unanimously when people cottoned on. Her alliance The Coven was honestly iconic.

58 BB12/13 Brendon Villegas (35pts, 2 votes)

Rachel's showmance partner, unsurprisingly not faring as well as her. He was fine but definitely second fiddle and a bit of a storyline for her, him sacrificing himself for her as she would be far less of a target on her own was amaze tho.

57 BB12 Chima Simone (35pts, 3 votes)

The only houseguest to ever be expelled that wasn't for violence, Chima made it to final 8 before being expelled after raging at a twist and ending up blowing up completely, memorably causing an eviction to be live for the first (and I believe only) time as she threatened to swear through it all laugh.gif It was entertaining af when she went off the rails.

56= BB14 Wil Heuser (36pts, 2 votes)

Bit of a hu, one of the least memorable ones in BB14 for me, nice enough guy I guess.

56= BB19 Christmas Abbott (36pts, 2 votes)

Queen of winning (read: being given by Paul) two HOHs while she had a broken leg *.* Ended up a bit of a twat like most of BB19.

54= BB15 Helen Kim (36pts, 4 votes)

The target of some of BB15's horrendous racism, notably being told to "go make some rice". She ran things for a while but was planning to turn on McCranda to be in better stead with the rest of the house and got ousted herself as Amanda turned the house against her.

54= BB16 Donny Thompson (36pts, 4 votes)

A great guy, was never going to win but easy AFP fodder if ever there was one. Just super super likeable and every series needs that.

52 BB18 Michelle Meyer (37pts)

She was an awful person really but SO entertaining, super extra but fell into that typical trap of superfan who's shit at the game. She could be better if she came back a la Nicole, she's one i need to see do that.

51 Judd Daughtery (38pts, 1 vote)

Ngl I barely remember anything about Judd laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Dec 14 2018, 10:07 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
50 BB20 Scottie Salton (38pts, 2 votes)

King of being banned for making a risky joke when Angela was allowed to be a bitch all season x Scottie wasn't as great as his geeky contemporaries, but he was solidly likeable and deserved more.

49 BB2/7/14 Mike "Boogie" Malin (42pts, 2 votes)

Honestly my worst winner ever, rode on Will's coattails the entire time (both in BB2 and BB7) and then flopped the only time he was on his own. BB7 should have been Janelle's sad.gif

48 BB20 Kaitlyn Herman (42pts, 4 votes)

Iconic, she'd be higher if she wasn't so recent I'd have thought. She was an absolute nutjob, didn't last too long, but so so entertaining with all her auras and chakras and practically falling in love with Tyler and ruining her whole game for him, throwing Swaggy under the bus in the process.

47 BB18 Natalie Negrotti (43pts)

A Latino female made top 3 in America's fave?! Just shows how lovely Natalie was, I was rooting for her all through BB18 (bar her awful no-mance with James, ew). She never really hit the ground in the game, but seems to have have made a name for herself on MTV, being on The Challenge for a couple of seasons I believe.

46= BB16 Jocasta Odom (44pts, 2 votes)

BB16's token gif-able but useless queen, Jocasta pretty much said she couldn't play the game and Jesus would just guide her and that would make her win :')

46= BB19 Cody Nickson (44pts, 2 votes)

BB19's winner of AFP, not that he had any competition tbh with how vile most of the cast was laugh.gif I never *quite* got how he rather than Jessica was the fave (other than him being male and reasonably attractive ofc x), although he did face up to Paul directly and got evicted swiftly for his efforts, not helped by the fact one week heh ad to nominate like 5 people because of a walker, immunity, veto etc. and blew up his game - and that was week 1 laugh.gif Him and Jessica became a bit of a golden couple though, and are married expecting a child!

44 BB3 Marcellas Reynolds (45pts)

King of winning a veto but not using it on himself and being evicted *__* He was nice enough but eh, that's one of the worst moves of all time laugh.gif

43 BB3 Jason Guy (46pts)

Another BB3 alumni, one who pretty much controlled the entire game with Daneille although he was pipped to F2 with her. He was fine I guess, not one of the most memorable for me being on such an early season and one I don't really go back to.

42 BB20 Angie "Rockstar" Lantry (48pts)

A woke queen, great showing for such a recent HG! She was pretty useless at the game (see: her giving Tyler the vetothe one chance they had to get him out) and never won anything, but she is jusrt such a great woman and also provided entertainment with her daughter's birthday being second only to Keesha's in terms of being iconic tbh x

41 BB6 Maggie Ausburn (50pts)

Last to fall before the top 40 is BB6's winner Maggie, who is one of those who is a bloody great player (and really underrated for it) but a terrible person and not that exciting to watch. For that reason I find her a bit hard to judge, but she practically ran the house like a cult and persuaded people to do so mny things that were bad for their game, something which she should be applauded for. That and stopping the vile Ivette from winning x

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Dec 14 2018, 10:10 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Christmas *.*

McCrae was actually a pretty strong player for the first half of the game but got way too sucked into the showmance with Amanda, and ended up guilty by association. If you think Tyler BB20's game suffered from a showmance, he learnt from the McCrae masterclass :')

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 15 2018, 03:51 AM
Post #12
Group icon
I took such a liking to Judd, not so much for his game but for his personality and especially his bear shirt *.*

Scottie was pretty much exactly how I would be in the BB house, so I'm glad he was well liked, wouldn't have expected him anywhere near top 50 in this!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Dec 20 2018, 07:58 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
40th BB8 Jen Johnson 52pts

Queen of being hated by practically the whole house *_* I can imagine she was terrible to live with as she seemed to only talk about herself, on and on, but her winding everyone up was so entertaining laugh.gif

39th BB16 Cody Calafiore 53pts

Never forget the worst move ever in BB history when he took Derrick to final 2 over Victoria and lost $500k rotf.gif He was super hot, nice enough, was easily protected all season by the Bomb Squad but also wonthree HOHs and three vetos to ensure his safety when he needed it.

38th BB10 Memphis Garrett 55pts (2 votes)

Likeable for sure, but lbr he was carried by Dan. He's the only player in BBUS history to get 0 jury votes oops.

38th BB8 Eric Stein 55pts (2 votes)

America's Player in BB8 was a pretty controversial twist, but Eric's presence as it was a pretty big thing all season. He managed to walk away with $40,000 thanks to winning tasks despite not making the final 2.

36th BB3 Amy Crews 56pts

The first ever returnee, the whole evicted houeguest comes back thing has been a staple since then! She was really nice and fun, subverting the whole dumb blonde thing as she was actually quite a good player iirc.

35th BB11/13 Jeff Schroeder 62pts

I have never got the hype and how he won AFP twice, we love a homophobe, but he is kinda hot x Him and Jordan are so dull as a couple I find oops.

34th CBB1 Ariadna Guttierez 66pts

A real surprise on CBB I thought! She could easily have been one of those nothingy early evictees but she actually had a good game, won a HOH and veto, she did fail a bit in aligning with Brandi who was a bit hot headed, she ended up guilty by association.

33rd Renny Martyn 72pts
QUEEN. The token hilarious one who is useless at the game, Renny was hilarious most of the time but especially her utter contempt for Jessie Godderz (relatable) laugh.gif

32nd Brett Robinson 77pts

Not a great person really, but my god is he charismatic. You watched him and could really feel that you'd probably let him off no matter what he did or said to you if he flashed his smile. He played a pretty great game, and when it came down just to Level 6, I was kinda rooting for him.

31st Josh Martinez 78pts

I never really took to Meatball, but honestly the absolute MOMENT of him beating Paul when they tried so hard to fix it for Paul all season was AMAZING, almost made the shitstorm that is BB19 worth it.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Dec 20 2018, 08:15 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Ariadna really surprised me too, I loved how invested she got in the game! wub.gif

JOSH *.* for all its flaws, he really brightened up BB19 for me.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post Dec 20 2018, 10:28 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
I've watches a fair few series, but I need to get on watching some more biggrin.gif

Did notice one of the ones I did vote for is missing from the countdown - Michele Noonan (BB11)... but its not like it would make any form of difference as she had 1 vote

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Dec 30 2018, 03:05 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
30th BB2/7 Will Kirby (79pts)

Without a doubt, there would not be a game of Big Brother as we know it without Will. BB2 was the first series to use the current format after BB1 used the international format where the public votes, and Will played a pretty flawless game despite winning no competitions, paving the way for the likes of Derrick and Dan to slay as well.

29th BB10 Keesha Smith (80pts, 3 votes)

Before Rockstar's daughter's birthday, there was Keesha's. It was absolutely hilarious that they were fighting with Jessie during it and they were proper heated and screaming then going through the motions of all the forced pleasantries rotf.gif I loved Keesha, so likeable and fun and it's easy to see why she won AFP. Actually she wasn't a bad player to boot.

29th BB6/7 Kaysar Ridha (80pts, 3 votes)

Just a decent guy really, perhaps a bit unsuited to BB as in both seasons he failed to properly break through laugh.gif He would always be a bit wary of deceiving people etc. to his detriment.

27th BB14 Danielle Murphree (86pts)

If ever a houseguest showed the difference between following feeds and the show, it's Danielle laugh.gif The show portrayed her as a sweet Southern belle hopelessly in love with a hot jock, but the live feeds showed she was absolutely INSANE. She lied about SO much she almost rivalled Raven from BB19, including made up illnesses and accidents among other tragedies. She was borderline stalker to Shane too oops, but she was entertaining for it and she is part of without a doubt my favourite Big Brother moment EVER, and possibly the best gameplay move in BB history (more on that later).

26th BB8/13 Dick Donato (93pts, 4 votes)

A bit of a controversial one! Dick is probably the worst person to win BB, he was horrible to pretty much everyone yet still somehow managed to win laugh.gif That was partly down to Dani being a veto beast, but he must have done something right to win despite how he treated everyone! Him and Dani coming together and making top 2 despite an awful rocky relationship prior to (and since, I believe they no longer speak) the show was bloody impressive mind, and great to watch unfold. Less impressive was his run on BB13, where he walked after 7 days although that was due to his HIV diagnosis.

25th BB20 Kaycee Clark (93pts, 5 votes)

The most recent winner of Big Brother beats out a legend in a tie! Kaycee played a bloody brilliant game, starting off slowly and being pretty quiet ("furniture" as the fans amusingly said), but she didn't need to do anything when she was in Level 6 who bulldozed the game. When it mattered, Kaycee managed to win 5 vetoes and 2 HOHs, including the final one. Her kindness towards the others, even when they were on other sides of the house, is definitely what clinched her the win imo. She tackled comps when she needed to, but she didn't sacrifice jury management which is of course crucial as many losers have proven (Paul x2 and now Tyler).

24th BB4 Jun Song (100pts)

A mini Dick Donato, nobody seemed to particularly like her but she still managed to win because Alison who was F2 with her was disliked that bit more laugh.gif Most notable is her perfecting the floater strategy, she was never really tied to an alliance and managed to avoid being targeted and was the last one standing ultimately. One of the more underrated winners imo so I'm glad she's got some credit here!

23rd BB18/19 Paul Abrahamian (103pts)

A tough one for me, BB18 Paul was no doubt robbed but BB19 really ruined my opinion of him given it just felt like the whole season was practically fixed for him, he was basically handed the win by everyone who played the game for him - but he still lost becasue he treated them all like shit and they finally got bitter rotf.gif He definitely was a great player in his first run, and he easily had the ability to win th second time but he butchered it and honestly he's very lucky that he was in a terrible, dumb cast and could even get 2nd again.

22nd BB19 Jessica Graf (106pts)
The heroine of BB19 *.* Pretty much the only properly likeable one who actually did anything, she (along with Cody) actually attempted to do something about Paul and his clique, but of course everything in BB19 went Paul's way so that didn't exactly work and she was targetted week after week and only managed to come 12th :/ She did win The Amazing Race with Cody though, and they recently got married and are expecting a child. Jeff and Jordan found rotting x

21stBB16 Zach Rance (109pts)

Just missing out on top 20 is the incredibly charismatic Zach, who was a real source of entertainment on BB16. He may have a bit loud/messy to have ever really slayed the game, but it wouldn't have been the same without his wacky bromance with Frankie, his insults and loud, fun personality. He's one of my top picks to return in the future for a second chance, now he's probably grown up a bit it would be gold if he could combine his fun side with a better sense of gameplay.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 31 2018, 05:25 AM
Post #17
Group icon
Wow at Kaysar in the top 30, much much higher than I expected! Jun as well, I expected this would favor more recent seasons so it's nice to see some earlier houseguests in the mix.

Out of all the BB19 cast Jessica really deserved a better season to be on sad.gif As for Zach, I'm surprised he hasn't already been back tbh!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Feb 7 2019, 02:58 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Ok I f***ed up the numbers and actually this is top 19, idk where I went wrong and oh well it doesn't really matter I just want this done laugh.gif

19 BB16 Derrick Lavasseur 109pts

The winner of BB16, often said to be up there with the Dan Gheeslings and Will Kirbys of the world. I think that's overselling him a tad but he really played a blinder and easily won. Cody taking him to F2 will always be the worst move laugh.gif

18 CBB1 Omarosa 114pts, 4 votes

A genius piece of casting for CBB1 *.* Omarosa is one of the ultimate US reality TV villains, stemming from her Apprentice appearance, and she also had a stint in the White House. This gave BB political clout which was insane to see, and she more than earned her reported $1m fee. She actually played, hard, and managed to make it a whole lot further than anyone expected, while providing some bloody excellent TV.

17 BB20 Tyler Crispen 114pts, 5 votes

The most recent runner-up, Tyler played a blinder for the first half or so of the game and it seemed like the game was his to lose. However, playing everyone perfectly could only work for so long, he f***ed over certain people and it turned out that his day 1 Final 2 Kaycee's kind hearted gameplay won over his lack of integrity. Some say he was robbed, I think the loss served him right for forgetting about jury management.

16 BB20 Haleigh Broucher, 116pts

The sweetheart of BB20 is narrowly your fave of that season! Haleigh started off quietly, but soon came into her own by taking a shot at Tyler in the hacker comp, something which kind of blew up her game when she admitted to doing so after Bayleigh was accused. She is a genuinely kind person, which you cant say for a whole lot of BB players, but not at the expense of actually trying to do something in the game. She's one of my top picks to come back and do a Nicole and smash the second time around. It was great to see her go from least trending near the start to top 3 in AFP wub.gif

15 BB18 Victor Arroyo, 123pts

Speaking of Nicole, her current fiance and third BB beau Victor is next! He was the comeback king in BB18, being evicted a total of three times, he won two battle backs to come back stronger each time. America loved an underdog as he snatched AFP, I did really root for him because he always fought and fought to stay in (and he's hot af to boot).

14 BB3/7 Danielle Reyes, 124pts

The original robbed queen, Danielle completely dominated BB3 and is arguably the best strategic player to never win. She's also the very reason we have a jury, as her Diary Room segments which the jury saw led to her losing as she would often appear as cocky or make fun of the competition she'd ousted. She did very well on All Stars too, despite naturally being a huge target.

13 BB15 Elissa Slater, 132pts

Pretty much the only saviour of BB15, Rachel Reilly's sister had to keep her identity under wraps to avoid being a target. Of course this is Big Brother and she was quickly sussed. She caused such a mess in the house by surviving evictions, and she was also voted MVP by America so influenced the hosue which caused further suspicion. By actually being a nice, fun person, she was pretty much the only thing making BB15 any good.

12 CBB1 Ross Matthews, 144pts

America's Favourite and runner-up for the first celebrity series, superfan Drag Race judge Ross Matthews played hard and we loved him for it! A bit like Tyler/Kaycee actually, him and Marissa were together from day 1 and it ended up being the ruthless one behind the big moves who lost out, because Ross didn't mind deceiving and lying to move himself forward in the game.

11 BB16/18 Nicole Franzel, 155pts

Just missing the top 10 is the third highest female winner, winner of BB18 Nicole! Nicole was my favourite on BB16, where she really attacked the game and despite being on the wrong side of the house she tried to actually do something and change the way the game was being monopolised, while being really likeable, a sweet Southern girl who was living her dream playing BB. She was far less of a highlight on BB18, spending her summer in bed with Corey but to be fair she played a great social game by the right relationships, laying low and playing when she needed.

10 BB17 Johnny Mac, 174pts

Kicking off our top 10 is the rockstar dentist and one of the top 3 for America's fave on BB17. Johnny was just adorable, a ball of fun and super likeable. He was one of the only ones to realise that Vanessa was a threat, and made it to 4th despite being evicted, returning and being nominated NINE times which I believe is tied second behind Victoria from BB16. He also tied the male POV record, making sure he had the comp prowess to back up his secret superfan status in the house.

09 BB17 Vanessa Rousso, 179pts

Speaking of BB17, we have one of the best players who didn't win with Vanessa! She had the strategic prowess of the likes of Dan, Derrick and Dr. Will, but also an insane number of comp wins - 4 HOHs and 3 vetos which is tied second for the most in BB history. What let her down a bit at times was her sometiems aggressive and emotional game, she could be a bit of a mess but to her credit she always brought it back round and controlled pretty much the whole season, only faltering when Steven won the last HOH and cut her.

08 BB11/13 Jordan Lloyd, 184pts

Out of everyone in the top 10, I have really never ever got Jordan laugh.gif Sure, she was nice and sometimes that's refreshing in Big Brother, but she was such a boring player, and it took the piss a bit to bring her and Jeff back just to play on their baffling popularity as a couple (as I said in his comment, I just don't like Jeff), they kicked off CBS being a bit obsessed with showmances and I'm going to blame them when Tangela inevitably return puke.gif I'm just not a fan of hers tbh but clearly you guys are.

07 BB14 Ian Terry, 199pts

The adorable nerdy superfan who managed to beat a Big Brother hero *.* Ian was against two winners in Boogie and Dan, a comp beast in Janelle and a social game queen in Britney, as well as newbies, but he went all the way, making some incredible moves such as orchestrating the eviction of his coach Boogie. To be fair, he owes it to Dan playing Danielle to get Shane out instead of him, but Ian played a blinder, being a comp threat as well (winning 4 HOHs and two vetoes). He's the youngest winner ever and certainly one of my favourites. For me to be happy with him beating Dan, he must have done something right, it was kind of a bitter jury that stopped Dan but it was one of those rare cases of it being a bitter jury, but the actual winner more than earned it anyway.

06 BB17/18 Da'vonne Rogers, 211pts

I did chuck Da'vonne a couple of points, but I feel lke 6th is ridiculously high for her laugh.gif She was beyond a terrible player, I guess she was funny enough but just because she has a couple of iconic gifs doesn't mean she's up there with Janelle and Brittany, and a better HG than the likes of Ian and Vanessa. She was the classic trap of being a superfan who got in there and just kind of crumbled, her first run was an absolute mess plagued by her playing way too hard but tbf I imagine that would be me laugh.gif It's probably easy as a superfan to get your mind blown with all the possibilities of strategies you've seen work, so that they all get mushed in your head and you don't succeed in any of them. Her second time was a bit better, but she was never going to do that well, she's just not that good a player.

05 BB8/13 Dani Donato, 213pts

Kicking off the top 5, easily besting her dad, the veto queen Dani (5 wins in one season, tied with Janelle from BB7 and Kaycee from BB20). It was such drama when she was faced with her estranged dad, and a genius game move for them to put that all aside and work together. People like to say she rode Dick's coattails, but she more than proved herself winning so many comps, plus Dick really was only saved in week 6 by America's Player, as America voted Dustin out instead... She also did well enough on her own despite being a comp beast vet with a big target on her.

04 BB6/7/14 Janelle Pierzina, 265pts

The undisputed queen of comps, Janelle has won 15 comps across HOHs, vetoes and coach competitions *.* That alone is why she's regarded as one of the best players ever, potentially the best female player ever, but when you factor in the fact she was so fun and likeable, becoming the first ever winner of AFP in BB7, she was also hugely memorable. Being on by far the more likeable side on BB6, Janelle fought til the end but couldn't make top 2 over Maggie and Ivette, and she beasted BB7 by winning HOH four times and veto five times, saving herself multiple times despite being targeted most weeks, due to a rivalry with Mike. If only she won that last HOH instead of Mike, she would have been the rightful winner over Mike riding Will's coattails (again, this time to the win sleep.gif).

03 BB10/14 Dan Gheesling, 287pts

There's no doubt in my mind that the greatest player ever is Dan. Will created BB as we know it, but Dan defined it and solidified it, he perfected the strategy and did it twice over (Paul might have also made top 2 twice, but lbr being handed it by everyone on BB19 hardly counts x). In BB10, he started as a total outcast after his only ally got evicted but he layed low and convinced the house he wasn't a thread for the next few weeks, eventually ending up controlling the game with bold yet risky moves that always paid off. He is the only winner to play a perfect game - no eviction votes against him and all the jury votes.

Anyone who's seen BB14 will know that Dan's Funeral is the one of the most incredible moments of reality TV, let alone Big Brother, let me just explain for anyoe who didn't see the POWER of that move. He was on the block next to his closest ally, with a HOH who wanted him out and the veto holder did too. Dan orchestrated his own "funeral" saying that his game was over, thanks to his ally Danielle (this was fake, he blindsided Danielle and she wept openly in shock, which garnered sympathy so she wouldn't be voted out, and then he let her in on the plan). With that, he outed his own alliance to the HOH, made a deal and got himself taken off of the block, with social game threat Britney put up next to Danielle and evicted. It was just total genius, you never see a flex like that nowadays.

That leaves Rachel vs. Britney...

02 BB12/13 Rachel Reilly, 288pts

To her detriment on BB12, Rachel was super loud and annoying with a really overbearing personality that meant she was ousted into the jury house first. But her and her now-husband Brendan's fanbase broguht them back to BB13 in the duos twist, and the rest is history. When Brendan got evicted first that time, she was on her own for the first time and could fully focus, and ended up beasting the game with four HOH wins and two vetos. She may have been annoying, but she knew how to play Big Brother and deserved that win, plus you had to love her for being entertaining to boot, especially when winding people up - her argument with Ragan rotf.gif She's almost Buzzjack's favourite, but she couldn't quite beat her fellow BB12 houseguest....

01 BB12 Britney Haynes, 296pts

Yep it's Britney! America's favourite for BB12, the diary room queen who made us screech out loud, twice robbed social game goddess. During BB12, she played a great social game and lasted until the Brigade top 3 outed her when she failed to win a crucial final 4 HOH, so she was blindsided by an alliance she'd helped and played with the whole game. She entertained us non stop with her quick witted diary room segments, often at the expense of others with a relatable reaction to some bullshit or annoyance. It's not often that someone so entertaining plays a great game too, she's like Janelle in that regard, really intelligent too which leant itself to her social game. She didn't win anything the second time around, but her coach appearance on BB14 was a great game too, she forged relationships with everyone and for the second time was very unlucky to be blindsided, although it was Dan's Funeral so I can't be too mad. If you've seen even one episode of BB with Britney in, it's easy to see why she's so beloved!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post Feb 7 2019, 03:14 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
Dan and Janelle were robbed.

Britney is alright... but meh

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 8 2019, 01:35 AM
Post #20
Group icon
Omg yessssssss Britney! *.* Forever my diary room fave, glad she's still remembered so well here. Love seeing the BB10-BB12 era dominating the top 3, and 3 of the 4 BB14 coaches in the top 4 ohmy.gif

So glad Johnny Mac is top 10 too, my other diary room fave wub.gif Those gifs bring back such good memories. Thanks for running this Liam!!

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:43 AM