BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
18 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Love Island • Series 5, Starts 3rd June
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Rooney
post 27th July 2019, 01:55 PM
Post #321
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 27 2019, 11:25 AM) *
Molly-Mae just kind of annoys me, she's just SO vapid. I still don't feel like I know her in the way I do Amber or Maura, because all she ever talks about is herself and Tommy, she's one of those girls who gets into a relationship and her whole identity is xs girlfriend. I don't think she's a bad person or anything, but I just can't take to her when you compare her to Maura or Amber, or even Anna.

I don't think it's that she's faking it with Tommy as such, but it comes across that she's hyper aware of what she can get from the show, and what people want to see from the winner. I think it's more that her and Tommy are so young and also probably a little immature for their ages with it, so they've just got totally wrapped up in something that's like that one super cringe couple in your friendship group at school.

I think they genuinely like each other, but they're more Jack and Dani than Cara and Nathan. I just can't see it lasting for good on the outside when they have to deal with the real world, juggling their workload etc. I also don't know if it's just a honeymoon phase kind of thing like so many others couples, all they have to do in there really is spend time with each other, and will they find each other so amazing when they've got their family, friends, work, so many opportunities, or will the novelty wear off? I think they'll last the longest but I don't see any couple this year going the distance tbh.

Tommy and Molly will milk it for all that it is worth, well Molly especially. Tommy is think as anything, plus he will use the show to raise his boxing profile. Molly of course knows that she's on to following the Dani Dyer policy right now. All it has to work for is 6 months and then she's flying in it. I agree they definitely like each other, but I can't help but feel that Molly certainly has one eye wrapped up on what and Tommy being this perfect couple means for the $$$.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Sabrina.
post 27th July 2019, 07:33 PM
Post #322
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,406

I think they’ve also become a bit boring since Casa Amor as they were a lot more liked at that point.

I do think Molly-Mae gets a tough ride though. She voted out Belle & Anton and has previously expressed her concerns about their relationship. She would have been criticised no matter who they voted for.

Anyway, Amber & Greg are currently my favourites, but I don’t think they’ve been together long enough unfortunately to win. It’ll be between Tommy & Molly-Mae and Ovie & India and going by that I’d prefer the former to win as it’s clear Ovie is carrying India.

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 28th July 2019, 11:19 PM
Post #323
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

The thing with Molly is that I get the impression she does like Tommy but maybe because she saw him as the best option to get to the final with as you remember in the beginning she was chatting to multiple guys and only really attached herself to Tommy after the Maura thing, she obviously knew that would get air time etc. Like she's said a lot that she didnt expect for it to turn out as it has but i think what she means is she didn't expect Tommy to fall for her the way he has, i think she does like him but just not as much as he does to her. It's very one sided.

I find it ironic how she keeps criticising Belle and Antons relationship/compatability over one argument they had because they nearly broke up over it yet her and Tommy had a bust up over Maura in the beginning, but that "brought them closer" except when the shoe is on the other foot it's a sign that they're not suited laugh.gif She also used the thing where Anton gave his number to the cashier as another reason of why they're not going to work but she was the very person that made that a bigger thing than it was, despite Tommy telling her it was just banter. The girl clearly had it out for Belle and Anton for whatever reason. It's a real shame as if it hadn't been for her they probably wouldn't have even been up for the public vote sad.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th July 2019, 11:37 PM
Post #324
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Voted Amber and Greg for the win - lowkey think they could do it! Fingers crossed wub.gif

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 28th July 2019, 11:47 PM
Post #325
Group icon
Am just a girl who wishes for the world - Marilyn Monroe ♥
User: 11,449

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island/winning-couple

Their odds are shortening fast, Really caught up with MM and Tommy odds wise.
Twitter and facebook are going wild with voting for Amber and Greg.
I think its going to be very close, I wouldn't be shocked if Amber takes it though.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th July 2019, 12:01 AM
Post #326
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(BrookeOlivia @ Jul 29 2019, 12:47 AM) *
https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/love-island/winning-couple

Their odds are shortening fast, Really caught up with MM and Tommy odds wise.
Twitter and facebook are going wild with voting for Amber and Greg.
I think its going to be very close, I wouldn't be shocked if Amber takes it though.

Yeah that's what I'm seeing, I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself because I thought I was just following the right poeple, but polls and stuff, loads of soial media comments on the hashtag and Love Island pages, the momentum is there! I'm glad it's got exciting and will be quite close, as for weeks and weeks (pretty much since Casa Amor broke up Amber/Michael and Amy/Curtis), it's been Tommy and Molly-Mae as the obvious winners but I'm wondering if she's f***ed it a bit for them. Fingers crossed for Amber like I said wub.gif

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 29th July 2019, 12:11 AM
Post #327
Group icon

No Liam deffo a huge buzz around Amber for this, I think the final vote between MM and Tommy and Amber and Greg will be a close one, Even if MM and Tommy win it won't be by a huge % that is for sure.

I am hoping Amber can steal it, The picture on MM face will be worth it! laugh.gif

Can you imagine MM and Tommy standing with Amber and Greg, They will think they have it in the bag, Would be brilliant for Amber to take it.

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 29th July 2019, 09:41 PM
Post #328
Group icon

Go Amber! wub.gif
So glad she won (and Greg) heart.gif cheer.gif wub.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th July 2019, 09:58 PM
Post #329
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Not been this happy with a reality show winner in a long time wub.gif I don't think her and Greg will last but she had such a journey in there and deserves the win for herself if nothing else, plus Greg is gorgeous and such a sweetheart. Even if it doesn't work out, I'm so pleased that she got to see how she deserves to be treated and that the public were behind her the whole way!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 30th July 2019, 06:18 AM
Post #330
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

So glad Amber and Greg; shame he wasn’t in there longer.

Was expecting Tommy and Molly to snatch it at the last minute given how much the edit focussed on them

+Quote this post
post 30th July 2019, 11:15 AM
Post #331
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

So happy for Amber. It's obvious they won't stay together long but I feel like they'll stay friends.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 30th July 2019, 06:27 PM
Post #332
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(365 @ Jul 30 2019, 12:15 PM) *
So happy for Amber. It's obvious they won't stay together long but I feel like they'll stay friends.

I really wanted Ovie to win, but I am kinda glad it was a Day Dot contestant that won in the end. Can't see them sticking together for more than a few months.

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 2nd August 2019, 10:34 AM
Post #333
Group icon

Here is the Love Island final voting stats, It wasn't even close. Amber / Greg won by nearly double Molly / Tommy!

28/07/19- 29/07/19
Vote for your winning couple.
Please note that some percentages have been rounded and may not add up to exactly 100%

1st Place Greg and Amber - 48.82%
2nd Place Tommy and Molly-Mae - 25.56%
3rd Place Ovie and India - 18.21%
4th Place Curtis and Maura - 7.4%

https://www.itv.com/loveisland/news/your-lo...-voting-results

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 2nd August 2019, 01:56 PM
Post #334
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

Actually surprised at just how big a lead Amber and Greg had over Tommy and MM.

Glad though biggrin.gif

In fact Curtis and Maura were closer to 2nd place than TMM were to winning

+Quote this post
BrookeOlivia
post 4th August 2019, 11:45 AM
Post #335
Group icon

Love Island Reunion is on tonight ITV2 9PM-10:35PM

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 4th August 2019, 01:52 PM
Post #336
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(BrookeOlivia @ Aug 4 2019, 12:45 PM) *
Love Island Reunion is on tonight ITV2 9PM-10:35PM

I'll be watching. Most if the finalists have been on media lockdown over the past week so I'll be interested to see what happens.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 4th August 2019, 08:13 PM
Post #337
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

I can’t believe they’re doing an interview with Curtis, Amy and Maura lmao

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 4th August 2019, 08:17 PM
Post #338
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

QUOTE(Wall @ Aug 4 2019, 09:13 PM) *
I can’t believe they’re doing an interview with Curtis, Amy and Maura lmao

Don't expect them to talk to anyone other than those 3, Michael and Amber (ft Greg smiling), Tommy and Molly, Anna and Jordan and brief touch with Lucie and Joe.

The other 23may as well not go.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 4th August 2019, 08:22 PM
Post #339
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

this is savage

+Quote this post