BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Ultraviolence's Worst 65 Films 2006-2016, #30-#26 Up! Hype and Predict!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post Mar 28 2016, 11:59 PM
Post #41
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
Sorry how long this is taking, will try and get a section up tomorrow!
Will try and get loads done during my half term in a few weeks smile.gif

QUOTE(harryflynn0908 @ Mar 19 2016, 03:12 PM) *
Night In The Museum making the list sad.gif It really does not deserve to be labelled a 'worst' or 'dreadful' film because imo it really isn't, It is so entertaining and seeing it as a child I found it so amazing wub.gif I always enjoyed this franchise.

Strongly disagree but thanks for the comment Hary heart.gif

QUOTE(Ethan Bradberry @ Mar 19 2016, 06:30 PM) *
#51 and #52 sob.gif

Really need to get around to watching the Zoolander sequel, the first was brilliant laugh.gif

The first was brilliant but the 2nd really isn't! Thanks Spun heart.gif

QUOTE(Regina @ Mar 19 2016, 07:39 PM) *
AW HELL NO, Night At The Museum is amaze, the second one especiallly. It BETTER not be here UV.
I agree with the rest though.

It is oops! (But lower than I thought) (And there was one part I liked about it which I think you'll be happy with!) Thanks Regina heart.gif

QUOTE(SamJudd @ Mar 20 2016, 06:45 PM) *
Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging = To be honest I kinda forgotten this existed, only seen it once and didn't find it that bad to be honest, harmless enough and probably will never see it again.

Zoolander 2 = Haven't seen yet, so can't comment, but I do wanna see this one soon.

Beowulf = Haven't seen this, and doesn't interest me, the trailer looked awful anyway and seen a lot of bad reviews for this, so I'll give this one a pass.

Gulliver's Travels = Yes definitely agree with this one, so terrible and such a piece of unfunny crap, I remember seeing the trailer and thought it looked bad, but my friend really wanted to see it, so I got dragged along, and at the end of it, I was right and my friend agreed with me, this was so rubbish. No wonder Jack Black's career's struggling, I guess he's hoping that 'Goosebumps' will end his slump, but I doubt it. I think his time is passing and he's starting to lose his relevancy.

Night At The Museum = Okay I'm not keen on this, but wouldn't say it's one of the worst movies of alltime though, there are far worse than this out there. But yes I didn't really click with this one and never seen the sequels, so I'll give them a pass for now.

Thanks Acidburn, Gullivers Teavels really was utterly horrific! heart.gif

QUOTE(jsilv @ Mar 28 2016, 11:22 PM) *
Agree with Zoolander 2, definitely relies on the jokes from the first too mcuh which was disappointing. I never really found thr first laugh out loud funny either thiugh so I wasn't too sad, I still got a couple smiles from it ans enjoyed it overall even thugh it was too silly at times.

Night at the Museum is so muxh fun, one of my favoruite family films, a couple of laughs and some great action scenes, fhe concept just lends itself to so much visual goodness, love all three of them!

Thanks Josh heart.gif
There really has been some horrific films this year! 3 I've hated (zoolander 2, revenant, London has fallen) and 1 so bad it was kind off good (Allegiant)
Oops at more disagreement on NATM!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 14 2016, 04:37 PM
Post #42
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
This will be resuming over the next few days as nearly on half term and nearly rid of being ill, sorry for the delay!

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 17 2016, 09:55 PM
Post #43
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
50. Movie 43
Year: 2013
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 4%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: A star-studded turkey, Movie 43 is loaded with gleefully offensive and often scatological gags, but it's largely bereft of laughs. Yeah that's pretty much all true

Commentary: I'd actually say Movie 43 isn't as horrific as the reaction it received from audiences and critics alike but it is still an utterly atrocious movie. Some of the sketches are actually pretty funny but the rest are all hideous, and as a full movie it flows absolutely horrifically and doesn't work at all. So there's a little goodness trapped inside a whole load of crap

49. Monster House
Year: 2006
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 74%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Monster House welcomes kids and adults alike into a household full of smart, dull monstrous unfun.

Commentary: I never liked this when I was younger, don't get the massive love for it at all.

48. Disaster Movie
Year: 2007
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 1%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Returning to their seemingly bottomless well of flatulence humor, racial stereotypes, and stale pop culture gags, Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer have produced what is arguably their 2nd worst Movie yet.

Commentary: The 2nd worst of the spoof movies, by this point they had turned into utter garbage crap (I legit adored Epic Movie) and this wasn't funny at all. Screaming at the 1% fresh percentage though!

47. The Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists
Year: 2012
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 86%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: It definitely doesn't may not quite scale Aardman's customary delirious heights, but The Pirates! fails to still represent some of the smartest, most skillfully animated fare that modern cinema has to offer.

Commentary: This was a gigantic disappointment, I was really excited for it but it was just utter non-descript crap that just went on forever and FOREVER AND FOREVER. Terrible terrible dreadful film which was boring and lacking the typical Aardman charm.

46. Dr Seuss' The Lorax
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 54%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Dr. Seuss' The Lorax isn't cute or funny enough but the moral simplicity of the book gets lost with the zany Hollywood production values.

Commentary: Despite voice work from Zac Efron, Danny DeVito and of course Taylor Swift, The Lorax is utter crap and such a waste of a couple of hours. A bit similar to the horrific Over The Hedge (which is still to come), I found this so boring and just wanted it to end.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 17 2016, 09:59 PM
Post #44
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
'Movie 43' should have just been a series of youtube shorts or something. Diabolical.

+Quote this post
T83:Y96
post Apr 17 2016, 10:36 PM
Post #45
Group icon
My mother said, to get things done, you better not mess with Maj
User: 21,319
The Lorax was great! sad.gif

Movie 43 was awful though puke.gif

+Quote this post
Nina West
post Apr 18 2016, 01:14 AM
Post #46
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846
Movie 43 = Yes I totally agree is a utter pile of crap and it's one of the biggest cons in the movie industry, just look it up. I did wonder how they managed to get all them big name stars into one terrible movie and this is what I found out. Hugh Jackman was a friend of one the producers and agreed to film the sketch as favour along with Kate Winslet, and then they used those 2 names to get other big names and just went on from there. They approached Naomi Watts and said that they'd pay her something like $2 Million and could have her husband Liev Screiber in it. This had been filmed over the course of about 2 years with several different sketches, the makers stitched them together and made this pile of crap, and when it came out none of the cast promoted or talked about it.

Monster House = Actually quite liked this, but haven't seen it in a while, so don't remember that much about it.

Disaster Movie = Terrible, just awful none of these so called spoof movies are funny, Date Movie, Epic Movie & Superhero Movie are also terrible, but this one is the worst of the lot. The only small redeemable aspect is Matt Lanter whose hot.

The Lorax = Another disappointment, they need to stop remaking the Dr Suess books because none of them stay true to the form of the book and they are all bad movies, 'Cat In The Hat' was the worst. If you read the original book or even saw the original animation, I'd guaranteed you'd hate this even more.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 24 2016, 01:42 AM
Post #47
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
Thanks for all the comments heart.gif

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Apr 17 2016, 10:59 PM) *
'Movie 43' should have just been a series of youtube shorts or something. Diabolical.

Completely agree!

QUOTE(Taylor Jago @ Apr 17 2016, 11:36 PM) *
The Lorax was great! sad.gif

Movie 43 was awful though puke.gif

Hated the Lorax but at least we agree on Movie 43!

QUOTE(SamJudd @ Apr 18 2016, 02:14 AM) *
Movie 43 = Yes I totally agree is a utter pile of crap and it's one of the biggest cons in the movie industry, just look it up. I did wonder how they managed to get all them big name stars into one terrible movie and this is what I found out. Hugh Jackman was a friend of one the producers and agreed to film the sketch as favour along with Kate Winslet, and then they used those 2 names to get other big names and just went on from there. They approached Naomi Watts and said that they'd pay her something like $2 Million and could have her husband Liev Screiber in it. This had been filmed over the course of about 2 years with several different sketches, the makers stitched them together and made this pile of crap, and when it came out none of the cast promoted or talked about it.

Monster House = Actually quite liked this, but haven't seen it in a while, so don't remember that much about it.

Disaster Movie = Terrible, just awful none of these so called spoof movies are funny, Date Movie, Epic Movie & Superhero Movie are also terrible, but this one is the worst of the lot. The only small redeemable aspect is Matt Lanter whose hot.

The Lorax = Another disappointment, they need to stop remaking the Dr Suess books because none of them stay true to the form of the book and they are all bad movies, 'Cat In The Hat' was the worst. If you read the original book or even saw the original animation, I'd guaranteed you'd hate this even more.

Yeah I think they all just wanted to forget about Movie 43, seemed like a mess! I love Dr Seuss books but the only movie I liked was The Cat In The Hat ohmy.gif I was about 3 or 4 when I saw it but I really enjoyed that heart.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 24 2016, 01:54 AM
Post #48
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
45. Night At The Museum 2
Year: 2009
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 44%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian is busy enough to not keep the kids interested but the slapstick goes overboard and the special effects (however well executed- so well I don't remember any of them) throw the production into mania.

Commentary: Yeah this was a little worse than the first one for me. The story felt redundant, the film was incredibly boring and yeah I just really don't like this franchise. However Amy Adams was good in this as ever heart.gif

44. The Croods
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 71%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: While it definitely may not be as (ahem) evolved as the best modern animated fare, The Croods will prove solidly entertaining dreary for families seeking a fastslow-paced, funny cartoon adventure.

Commentary: Such a massive disappointment. I loved the trailer, I loved the voice cast (especially Emma Stone) and the movie looked fantastic. But gosh this was a predictable bore that went on and on and was just not interesting at all. Most of the characters were boring and cliched and the animation wasn't great.

43. Olympus Has Fallen
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 47%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: It's far from original, but Olympus Has Fallen benefits from Antoine Fuqua's tense direction and a strong performance from Gerard Butler really? -- which might just be enough for action junkies.

Commentary: The 2nd film would be in around the same position had I seen it before this list was made, such a dreadful film and there was basically no plot at all and the film plodded along, the acting was horrific and I just really didn't enjoy it.

42. Silent Hill: Revelation
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 5%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Mediocre effort even by the standards of video game adaptations, Silent Hill: Revelation 3D features weak characters and an incomprehensible plot with a shortage non-existent amount of scares.

Commentary: Could only get through half of this, what a boring dull movie which nothing happened in. Utterly horrific.

41. Are We Done Yet
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 8%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Are We Done Yet? plays it way too safe with generic slapstick and uninspired domestic foibles Yeah sounds about right.

Commentary: The first was a guilty pleasure and a fun movie to watch, this was an unneeded and horrific sequel that was just crap and so unfunny, basically not one good joke in the entire film.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expect commentaries to be getting a lot longer as we enter the top 40 as it is mostly films I absolutely loathe and remember unfortunately.
Do people want the rotten tomatoes score and commentary and year or not?

+Quote this post
mdh
post Apr 24 2016, 07:08 AM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776
The Lorax and The Croods are both great nono.gif

However most of the others I can agree with you on, partly because I haven't heard of the large majority of them so they can't be anything special heehee.gif

Great countdown so far w00t.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post Apr 24 2016, 02:00 PM
Post #50
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
this Night At The Museam hate though no.gif i loved those films when they came out

+Quote this post
Regina
post Apr 24 2016, 02:06 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
I really liked Movie 43 sleep.gif

NATM 2 slays tho, at least you had the sense to praise Queen Amy.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 24 2016, 04:59 PM
Post #52
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
40. Paranormal Activity
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 83%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Using its low-budget effects and mockumentary method to great result, Paranormal Activity turns a simple haunted house story into 90 1 minutes of relentless suspense.

Commentary: I really really wanted to like this but I just felt so bored the entire movie sad.gif It just felt like nothing happened, and if it did it was either uninteresting or something I'd seen multiple times before. The last minute was actually scary but that was about it.

39. Fun Size
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 25%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: It occasionally shows surprising flashes of wit, I actually agree with this ohmy.gif , but Fun Size is too safe and formulaic -- not to mention unfunny -- to survive comparisons to the '80s teen movies it eagerly imitates.

Commentary: This actually started ok and some of the characters and acting was good, but on the whole it got repetitive and unfunny real quick and just got so boring. And also that kid was so so annoying in this, he was possibly even worse in Bad Grandpa which is still to come here.

38. A Christmas Carol
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 54%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Robert Zemeckis' 3-D animated take on the Dickens classic tries hard, but its dazzling special effects distract from an array of not fine performances from Jim Carrey and Gary Oldman.

Commentary: Found this such a boring and unnecessary adaptation of a classic Christmas story, The Muppets did it about a million times better. It just felt like nothing really happened and it was such a bad film.

37. Norbit
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 9%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Coming off his Oscar-nominated performance in Dreamgirls. which he should have won for, the talented-but-inconsistent Eddie Murphy plays three roles in Norbit, a cruel, crass, stereotype-filled comedy that's more depressing than funny.

Commentary: Awful and so unfunny, it just got worse and worse as it went on and I really don't know how anyone found this funny. What makes this even worse though is the fact this basically cost him the Oscar he deserved for Dreamgirls. Such an unfunny movie.

36. Pompeii
Year: 2014
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 28%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: This big-budget sword-and-sandal adventure lacks the energy and storytelling heft to amount to anything good more than a guilty pleasure.

Commentary: Hated hated hated this. It took forever to get going, and once the volcano finally erupted, nothing happened. The characters were one-note, non-descript, assholes so you found it impossible to root for any of them. Tbh I was hoping they would literally all die and it was such a boring and eventful film. Also very ugly effects for a movie with such a big budget. The only good part was during that silent bit near the beginning, a 10 minute argument broke out in the cinema over the pettiest things which was so entertaining!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do people want the rotten tomatoes score and commentary and year or not?

+Quote this post
Regina
post Apr 24 2016, 05:02 PM
Post #53
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
I think I've seen Fun Size, don't remember it. laugh.gif Pompeii shows off Kit Harrington's bod perfectly but it also shows he can't act for shit.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 24 2016, 05:16 PM
Post #54
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
35. Enemy
Year: 2016
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 75%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Thanks to a strong performance from Jake Gyllenhaal and smart direction from Denis Villeneuve really?, Enemy hits the mark as a tense really x2?. uncommonly adventurous really x3? thriller.

Commentary: Hated this. Confusing stupid mess that just went nowhere and then that ending with that massive spider thing, I had no clue what the heck was going on. Which was a shame as I adore Jake Gyllenhaal and Prisoners was one of my favourite films of 2013. Such a bad film and I'm just glad it wasn't very long.

34. The Last Days On Mars
Year: 2014
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 20%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Neither intelligent enough to work as thought-provoking sci-fi nor trashy enough to provide B-movie thrills, The Last Days on Mars proves as cinematically barren as the titular planet.

Commentary: This was horrific but the ending took this from a 2/10 movie to a 0/10 movie. What even the heck just happened at the end and it made the whole movie so pointless. Dreadful.

33. The Revenant
Year: 2016
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 82%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: As starkly beautiful as it is harshly uncompromising, The Revenant uses Leonardo DiCaprio's committed performance as fuel for an absorbing drama that offers punishing challenges -- and rich rewards.

Commentary: Think I've aired my thoughts on this enough, will do a proper review once again when I do my 2016 countdown (which will be coming very soon!) but this was dreadful sad.gif

32. All Is Lost
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 94%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Anchored by another tremendous performance in a career full of them, All Is Lost offers an unworthy moving, eminently worthwhile testament to Robert Redford's ability to hold the screen.

Commentary: So so boring and so so dull. I need talking in films so the silent nature of this movie was not for me at all, my idea of a horrific movie!

31. Bruno
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 68%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Crude and offensive, but with ample cultural insights and gut-busting laughs someone please introduce me to that film?, Bruno isn't another outlandish and entertaining mockumentary from Sacha Baron Cohen.

Commentary: Borat is one of my favourite movies of all time. Grimsby was terrific. The Dictator was ok but my likeness for that film has been tainted by how overrated it is. However Bruno was just no. Every single joke failed and went flat and I didn't find it funny one bit, massive disappointment from the usually great Sacha Baron Cohen sad.gif

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post Apr 24 2016, 05:45 PM
Post #55
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005
All the Paranormal Activity movies slayed me tho sob.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Apr 24 2016, 06:02 PM
Post #56
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
I don't remember Fun Size at all but I found my cinema ticket for the other day so I did see it, not that I remember it one bit though!
Not seen All is Lost either but the one reason I'm putting it off because it looks so boring, I don't like stories at sea anyway, especially one with no dialogue at all. I also don't like Robert Redford much so not my cuppa tea I guess! tongue.gif

+Quote this post
T83:Y96
post Apr 28 2016, 06:48 PM
Post #57
Group icon
My mother said, to get things done, you better not mess with Maj
User: 21,319
No to this The Croods hate mad.gif

Silent Hill: Revelation was crap. And don't get me started on Norbit.

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 30 2016, 03:35 PM
Post #58
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
Thanks for all the comments heart.gif

QUOTE(mdh @ Apr 24 2016, 08:08 AM) *
The Lorax and The Croods are both great nono.gif

However most of the others I can agree with you on, partly because I haven't heard of the large majority of them so they can't be anything special heehee.gif

Great countdown so far w00t.gif

Glad your enjoying the countdown so far Mdh heart.gif

QUOTE(danG @ Apr 24 2016, 03:00 PM) *
this Night At The Museam hate though no.gif i loved those films when they came out

Oops disagree with you!

QUOTE(Regina @ Apr 24 2016, 03:06 PM) *
I really liked Movie 43 sleep.gif

NATM 2 slays tho, at least you had the sense to praise Queen Amy.

Queen Amy heart.gif

QUOTE(Regina @ Apr 24 2016, 06:02 PM) *
I think I've seen Fun Size, don't remember it. laugh.gif Pompeii shows off Kit Harrington's bod perfectly but it also shows he can't act for shit.

Yeah I barely remember Fun Size, so bad! And agreed with the rest of your comment!

QUOTE(spadogs @ Apr 24 2016, 06:45 PM) *
All the Paranormal Activity movies slayed me tho sob.gif

Oops disagree here also!

QUOTE(Josh. @ Apr 24 2016, 07:02 PM) *
I don't remember Fun Size at all but I found my cinema ticket for the other day so I did see it, not that I remember it one bit though!
Not seen All is Lost either but the one reason I'm putting it off because it looks so boring, I don't like stories at sea anyway, especially one with no dialogue at all. I also don't like Robert Redford much so not my cuppa tea I guess! tongue.gif

Yeah, what I watched of All Is Lost was such a boring movie. And I seem to have a thing about stories at sea as we have at least two more to come

QUOTE(Taylor Jago @ Apr 28 2016, 07:48 PM) *
No to this The Croods hate mad.gif

Silent Hill: Revelation was crap. And don't get me started on Norbit.

Disagree on The Croods but agree with the other two!

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 30 2016, 03:46 PM
Post #59
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
30. Let Me In
Year: 2010
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 88%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Similar to the original in all the right ways -- but with enough changes to stand on its own -- Let Me In is the rare Hollywood remake that doesn't add insult to inspiration.

Commentary: I have utterly no clue why I have put this anywhere near this high? I hated the first 15 minutes and turned it off because I found it unwatchable, but now I've grown up quite a bit since then, it is one I need to rewatch so I can form a proper opinion on this movie.

29. Keith Lemon: The Movie/ Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie
Year: 2012/2014
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 0%/7%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: No consensus on either.

Commentary: Seen bits of both unfortunately due to a few of my friends liking Keith/Mrs Brown. And what utterly hideous horrific torture. If I'd seen the whole movie of both, this would easily be contending for a top 10 spot here.

28. Alvin And The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Year: 2011
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 12%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Lazy, rote, and grating, Chipwrecked is nearly the lowest-common-denominator family entertainment that's strictly for the very, very, very young at heart.

Commentary: I adore the first movie. The second movie is one of my favourite films of all time kink.gif I adore the fourth movie. So what went so bloody wrong here with the 3rd movie? It just completely lost the spark and humour of the previous entries! The first 20 minutes were actually pretty fun and really good but it just got worse and worse while they were shipwrecked and turned into annoying little cretins and wanted to set the island on fire, horrific.

27. Tropic Thunder
Year: 2008
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 83%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: With biting satire, plenty of subversive humor, and an unforgettable turn by Robert Downey, Jr., Tropic Thunder is definitely not a triumphant late Summer comedy.

Commentary: Academy Award nominated comedy with an all star cast, killer reviews and a comic take on the film industry, I was so excited to watch this but I hated it. I was bored, I barely laughed and it was just crap, massive disappointment sad.gif

26. Killers
Year: 2010
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 11%
Rotten Tomatoes Commentary With Added UV Lines In Bold: Dull, formulaic, and chemistry-free, Killers is an action/comedy that's largely bereft of thrills or laughs. Yeah that's all true.

Commentary: Katherine Heigl- who I adored in 27 Dresses- was hideous in this. And the fact she was nowhere near the worst thing in this movie says it all. Taking a jump in the scale of badness, the top 26 are all the -1/10 insufferable movies. The screenplay was hideous, the directing was crap, the cast was awful and it wasn't funny or entertaining. And Ashton Kutcher was just utterly horrific, possibly his worst performance and one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed. Dreadful.

+Quote this post
DalekTurret32
post May 4 2016, 05:37 PM
Post #60
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666
I like the edited RT commentaries in this countdown (e.g. "fire breathing glory dullness)
Also, can't wait for the Top 25!

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:31 AM