BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother Canada 7, 6th March
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post Jan 21 2019, 08:42 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Confirmed to be starting 6th March!!! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 22 2019, 02:44 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
I really want them to push the envelope this year. Half-Allstars (poor result and eviction order) and the Last Season (terrible casting) really brought the franchise down.
I've always been amazed on what they can do with such a shitty cash prize and funding. All they really need to do is give us a stellar cast.
f***, I'd be fine if they want to throw some UK/Aus/US houseguests in there again.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 22 2019, 05:32 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I would love them to do that again, Nikki and Tim being on BBCAN5 was absolute genius. The last series was really disappointing, especially after the show got cancelled and brought back, idk I just had so much hype and the series came but it was like... oh. It was fine but the weakest so far.

The half and half series was easily the best yet though! Obviously there aren't enough iconic HMs yet to do that again but I definitely would love some international HGs to try the US format. *insert what must be my 30th post saying Priya from BBAU needs to do this*

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jan 22 2019, 06:33 PM
Post #4
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Last series was dull AF and I still can’t put my finger on why. I had to force myself to watch each episode whereas I was addicted to BBUS 20!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jan 22 2019, 06:43 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Season 6 was definitely the weakest to date. I didn't mind it too much but there was an overwhelming lack of people to root for - Kaela started playing way too late and although I supported her in the latter half, I wasn't so invested as she floated through the first weeks. Most of the others made very little impact sad.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 23 2019, 11:36 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Season 5 had the potential to be one of the best BB Series of all times. I don't think they could have cast the Returnee's any better TBH.
But the season had two main problems.
The Newbies were awful. Dre & Demetres were the only two somewhat okay casts, everyone else was terrible.
The boot order was awful as well. You could pretty much reverse the boot order, make a few tweaks and you'd probably have the best season ever.

Like, could you imagine a Gary/Cassandra/Neda Final 3 - the BB Fandom would have exploded. I would have preferred Production stepping in and asking the Returnees what the hell they think they were doing targeting each other laugh.gif Kidding, obviously.

The only two good things that came out of BBCAN5 was Neda's eviction and we got to see Ika again.

+Quote this post
Scene
post Feb 28 2019, 02:01 PM
Post #7
Group icon
This is where you end and I begin
User: 5,567
I must be in the minority of loving CAN6. It contained probably my favourite ever finale (backing Paras helped, but how she won against the odds was remarkable given both her and Daela's trajectories throughout the season) plus the different alliances - Alivia especially - were an improvement on King Paul's cast of allies in US19 and the set newbies/vets war in CAN5 - although that season was an immediate classic in my eyes. Neda's eviction and Demika made the show.

Anyway, looking forward to season 7. 14 HG's have been announced so there's still potential for latecomers or returnees. Preferably we will get another 3 seasons of an all-new cast then All-Stars for CAN10... if they don't axe it again...

+Quote this post
Scene
post Mar 6 2019, 07:48 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Probably won't get around to watching the first few episodes until Sunday but Kiera, Samantha, Maki & Laura all look like promising HGs.

This post has been edited by Scene: Mar 6 2019, 07:48 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 8 2019, 12:25 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
So this cast is actually pretty good. You have what appears to be some great Social Players and some very Physical Players.
I know we all hate the Mega-Men Douche Alliances, and it looks like a few of them are definitely going to partake... but this is BBCAN. They will not last.

Adam and Dane are probably the sexiest BBCAN housemates ever. However, Dane needs to keep his teeth in. That was borderline offensive.
Laura really stood out for me as well. Probably because we are from the same city, my best friends name is Laura and she looks like Lala from Vanderpump Rules.

Aesthetically, a very pleasing house. Seems like a great cast - very little stunt casting this year.
I just wish that they didn't run the first week so quickly... 7 seasons in and they still haven't fixed this issue.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 8 2019, 02:18 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Big Brother Producers: Yeah we don't need a veto week one, usually the old or boring people go first
Adam: I nominate Laura and Damien
Big Brother Producers: ohmy.gif

Ehhhhhh.... not a huge loss. Laura stood out from episode 1, but she turned out to be a complete dud. She would have been good for the drama for sure, but not really someone you can put your support behind.

Cory was an obvious choice to go in.. but, didn't really care for either of the choices TBH =\

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Mar 8 2019, 07:04 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
As if Adam and Dane were planning an all guy alliance within legit two minutes of being in the house rotf.gif I like this cast so far too, there seems a really good mix and you can already see potential for clashes, some drama and some decent players.

I would kind of have rather Damien went than Laura tbh, but I agree she was more for the drama. If she did stay and they went for a bigger threat first, she'd have only ended up blowing up and being 2nd or 3rd out if she was very lucky. My faves so far are probably Kyra, Keira and Eddie, Kailyn is emerging too from what I'm seeing on Twitter from feeds.

Cory could be interesting but I'm unsure, she was a better pick than Holly but talking that big on your VT rarely checks out laugh.gif

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Mar 8 2019, 12:25 AM) *
Adam and Dane are probably the sexiest BBCAN housemates ever. However, Dane needs to keep his teeth in. That was borderline offensive.

Will remains unbothered wub.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Mar 8 2019, 09:06 PM
Post #12
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
It's weird that BBCan has such a quick first week whereas BBUS goes on for what seems like a full season.

Can't really get a full grip of the cast yet as some keep popping up and I feel as thought they've let an audience member in the house. Nice to see a bit of diversity though!

The house looks great, MUCH much better than last year - I really do feel there was too much going on last year, and it was waay too dark and it weirdly affects your enjoyment of the season more than you think? It's so much better when it's brighter. and the memory of BBUK lives on with that diary room chair and the entrance eye <3

also lol at the very BBUK style pathetic ground-breaking but doesn't alter a single thing launch night twist

+Quote this post
Scene
post Mar 10 2019, 11:32 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Who let Jessie J enter under the name Laura? Shame to see her go so soon. My eyes are on Kiera or Kyra to go far. Not convinced yet that the male alliance will be so strong in weeks to come.

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Mar 8 2019, 01:25 AM) *
Adam and Dane are probably the sexiest BBCAN housemates ever.

Not a patch on Alec or Hamza. angel.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Mar 14 2019, 05:38 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Adam and Dane are both absolutely unwatchable

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 15 2019, 12:08 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Agreed. Funny how not-hot someone becomes when they open their mouth.
Good thing is, they are massive targets winning 3/3 of the competitions. They are toast soon, would be even better if the 3 other guys turned on Adam.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 15 2019, 01:03 AM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Ugh. Really? A Wendy's Segment when I'm on a diet? I would absolutely MURDER some Wendy's right now.
Omgggg this episode is JUICY. Kailyn VS Kyra was hilarious. Estefania being a low key manipulator. Maki telling Dane he wants him out.

TBH - Yes, I kind of wanted Maki to stay because he would go after the douche-bro alliance, but he clearly has NO idea how to play the game.
Great division now. Even division within the alliances that have formed. Great split vote. Shame that Dane had the last say however.

Can we please have an Eddie/Kailyn Final 2?!?! PLEASEEEEE
f***. We were so close to a Estefania HOH. Chelsea seems to be working with the Douche-Bros. Someone needs to get in her ear ASAP.

+Quote this post
Scene
post Mar 17 2019, 12:22 PM
Post #17
Group icon
I really wanted one of Esteira to pull through in that HOH. Can't abide another week of the bros being in power. They need to play up the girl power thing with Chelsea. Maybe even Dane could push for Sam to be put up and either pull it off or it backfires and it drives a wedge between their alliance. My worry though is Chelsea will get as little blood on her hands as possible after her comments in the last episode to Kyra.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 18 2019, 01:05 AM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Chelsea isn't the type of player that should have put up two pawns. They'll both stay and feel betrayed and go after her. She should have just rolled the dice and put up her two targets and one of them most likely would have gone home. Let's be honest, Kailyn ain't winning no veto.
That being said, despite her being on the wrong side of the house, one of the top girls for me for sure.

+Quote this post
Scene
post Mar 18 2019, 04:41 PM
Post #19
Group icon
I can just feel my enjoyment of this season being determined by the progress of the PB alliance and its cling ons. Everything is going too swimmingly for them at the minute to the point the good side are looking to be sitting ducks in a matter of weeks. Unless something majorly shakes up the game before Thursday it will be 4 against 8 after next eviction. Corey and Sam are probably the best bets to flip but would take a lot of persuading. Neither are in strong positions with the PB side.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 21 2019, 12:57 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
What the f*** is even going on this year. No HOH allowed to compete in the Veto, now complete random veto draws with advantages?
Not that it mattered this week, because obviously everyone on both sides wanted the veto used, but... later in the game random BS twists are going to SUCK.

Struggling. I can't find anyone to root for apart from Chelsea at this point, which is awful because she's on the wrong side of the house.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:27 PM