BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Results: MFSC III: Magic of the Musicals, Happening right now
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 07:13 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587

Thanks to the 15 of you who took part in this song contest, and also voted, making it a full house of votes! cheer.gif

Here is a reminder of the entries, and we will begin the results very soon.

1. Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
2. Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
3. Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
4. Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
5. Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!}
6. Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
7. The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
8. Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
9. Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
10. Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}
11. Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
12. The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
13. Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}
14. Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}
15. Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}

Playlists

Votes Received: 15

Anita Hanjaab
Ansel
awardinary
Brer
Chez Wombat
Cow P
Danuary
J00prstar
Jade
Linds
Qween
Tafty³³³
uhsting
UltraCruelSummer
WhoOdyssey
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 07:16 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

cheer.gif unfortunately wasn't able to follow BJSC live but should be free for this today ~

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 07:21 PM
Post #3
Group icon

QUOTE(Jade @ Jan 21 2024, 07:16 PM) *
cheer.gif unfortunately wasn't able to follow BJSC live but should be free for this today ~

Then it seems only fair that we reveal Jade's votes first, which entry was she behind...

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 07:26 PM
Post #4
Group icon

1/15
Jade

MFSC Entry: Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite
{Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}

12 Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared
10 Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me
08 Liza Minnelli – Cabaret
07 Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90
06 The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More
05 Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule
04 Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home)
03 Kermit – Rainbow Connection
02 Love Händel – Robot Riot
01 Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero

Scoreboard

1. (12 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (10 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
3. (8 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
4. (7 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!}
5. (6 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
6. (5 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
7. (4 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}
8. (3 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
9. (2 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
10. (1 Point) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
11. (0 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
12. (0 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
13. (0 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
14. (0 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
15. (0 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}

Next up, we will find out the identity of the entry sent by Ansel.

+Quote this post
danG
post 21st January 2024, 07:32 PM
Post #5
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

I don’t suppose my entry will do that well but it was a fave of mine back in the late 00s after my parents saw the musical/movie and got the soundtrack

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 07:33 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Alone and wounded

I love Tim Curry so much, an icon. Intrigued to find out who sent the other Rocky Horror Picture Show song!

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 07:36 PM
Post #7
Group icon

2/15
Ansel

MFSC Entry: Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!}

12 Kermit – Rainbow Connection
10 Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite
08 Liza Minnelli – Cabaret
07 Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero
06 Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared
05 The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More
04 Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule
03 Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault
02 Love Händel – Robot Riot
01 The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet)

Scoreboard

1. (18 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (16 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
3. (15 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
4. (11 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
5. (10 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
6. (10 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
7. (9 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
8. (8 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
9. (7 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
10. (4 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
11. (4 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}
12. (3 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
13. (1 Point) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
14. (0 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
15. (0 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}

Jeremy Irons is in the lead for now, but what will happen when we call upon UltraCruelSummer to reveal their votes...

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 07:40 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Alone and wounded

I deduce from the scoreboard that I must've received Ansel's silver, so, thank you! wub.gif

+Quote this post
Brer
post 21st January 2024, 07:41 PM
Post #9
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Are you not posting the actual votes or am I being blind? whistle.gif

I did guess that Jade would be behind Tim Curry as I knew she was a fan of the Rocky Horror soundtrack and especially that song (it was definitely the better of the 2 songs from it here). Great choice from Ansel, really liked that song when it was a minor UK hit a couple of years back.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 07:42 PM
Post #10
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Yay! Excited for this. It's always a cute little contest when only a handful of us take part tbh. Less chance of some terrible filler!!!

I do wish musicals were more favoured in general though </3

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 07:44 PM
Post #11
Group icon

I had to reconfirm to a different musical after Ansel had confirmed 'Tick... Tick... BOOM!' (which is great if you haven't seen it - I highly recommend!) but I was going to send the quirky and charming 'Therapy'! ('30/90' is fantastic though!)

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 07:44 PM
Post #12
Group icon

QUOTE(Brer @ Jan 21 2024, 07:41 PM) *
Are you not posting the actual votes or am I being blind? whistle.gif

Fixed x

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 07:47 PM
Post #13
Group icon

3/15
UltraCruelSummer

MFSC Entry: Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home)
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}

Hope y’all enjoyed Glasgow, one of my fave movie songs of the past decade ❤️

+12 Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} -> the underrated GEM from the film, best Rocky horror song after time warp
+10 Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret} -> I am personally obsessed with Jessie Buckley’s version but this one slays too!
+8 Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} -> easily the highlight from that overrated film! What a bop!
+7 Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical} -> bop, Renee slayed yet again
+6 The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} -> obviously On My Own/I Dreamed a Dream>>>>>> still great tho
+5 Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} -> not my fave from Rocky horror but still a classic
+4 Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} -> I like this! It gives me kinky boots vibes!
+3 The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} -> bop
+2 Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie} -> Kermit the legend x
+1 Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon} - this is nice! I’ve seen the musical multiple times but always forget what the songs sound like!

The rest:
Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)} -> my least fave song from the lion king and I oop
Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} -> not a big fan of the film, one of the better songs from it though
Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} -> it’s okay
Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension} -> I’m sorry this was very bad x

Scoreboard

1. (26 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
2. (22 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
3. (18 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
4. (17 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
5. (17 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
6. (16 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
7. (15 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
8. (10 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
9. (9 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
10. (7 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
11. (4 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
12. (4 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
13. (4 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
14. (4 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}
15. (1 Point) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

Liza Minnelli has now taken the lead, it's up to Brer to keep her there next...

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 07:48 PM
Post #14
Group icon

'Glasgow' is such a beautiful song. I really need to see 'Wild Rose' though!

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 07:51 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Alone and wounded

Thanks Sam! 'Glasgow' was a lovely discovery.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 21st January 2024, 07:53 PM
Post #16
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

Had quite high hopes for the Jessie Buckley song as I enjoyed a couple of songs from her recent collab album with Bernard Butler, this was a lovely song from her too.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 07:57 PM
Post #17
Group icon

4/15
Brer

MFSC Entry: Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}

12 Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp and MJ Rodriguez - 30/90
10 Love Händel - Robot Riot
8 Jeremy Irons, Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin and Jim Cummings - Be Prepared

7 Lillias White, Tawatha Agee, Cheryl Freeman, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Vaneese Thomas and Chorus - Zero To Hero
6 Liza Minnelli - Cabaret
5 Jessie Buckley - Glasgow (No Place Like Home)
4 Reneé Rapp and Megan Thee Stallion - Not My Fault
3 Tim Curry - Sweet Transvestite
2 Kermit - Rainbow Connection
1 The Original Broadway Cast Of School Of Rock - School Of Rock (Teacher's Pet)

jump.gif

Scoreboard

1. (32 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
2. (26 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
3. (23 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
4. (22 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
5. (19 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
6. (19 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
7. (18 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
8. (17 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
9. (14 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
10. (14 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
11. (9 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
12. (9 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
13. (5 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
14. (4 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}
15. (1 Point) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

So no change at the top, but it is good to see every entry off the 0 mark now, so next up we turn to Qween.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 07:59 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Alone and wounded

I did think 'Haule Haule' sounded like a Bré pick so that makes total sense laugh.gif a fun discovery. Thanks for awarding Tim a few points happy.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 08:03 PM
Post #19
Group icon

'Haule Haule' was indeed a fun discovery.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 08:07 PM
Post #20
Group icon

5/15
Qween

MFSC Entry: Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}

12 Be Prepared
10 One Day More
08 30/90
07 Cabaret
06 Rainbow Connection
05 Positive
04 Sweet Transvestite
03 Not My Fault
02 Robot Riot
01 Touch-A-Touch-A-Me

Scoreboard

1. (39 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
2. (38 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
3. (27 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
4. (27 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
5. (25 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
6. (23 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
7. (23 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
8. (22 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
9. (17 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
10. (16 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
11. (9 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
12. (9 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
13. (9 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}
14. (5 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
15. (1 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

A third of the way through and it is still Cabaret in the lead, let's see if it is still there in 5 votes time... up next is Anita Hanjaab.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 04:32 PM