BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Results: MFSC III: Magic of the Musicals, Happening right now
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 08:11 PM
Post #21
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

'Zero to Hero'... BANGERRRR! wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Qween
post 21st January 2024, 08:14 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

I’m so pleased people seem to be enjoying Zero to Hero, one of the very best Disney songs (Hercules has the best music overall of any Disney movie for my £££).

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 08:17 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587

6/15
Anita Hanjaab

MFSC Entry: Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}

12. Zero to Hero
10. Last Neet of the Qorld
8. Not My Dault by Mean Girls
7. One Day More
6. Rainbow Connection
5. Touch a Touch
4. Be Prepared
3. Teacher's Pet
2. Glasgow
1. Sweet Transvestite

8. Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
9. Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
10. Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}
11. Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
12. The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
13. Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}
14. Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}

Scoreboard

1. (42 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (39 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
3. (35 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
4. (34 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
5. (31 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
6. (28 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
7. (27 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
8. (25 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
9. (23 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
10. (16 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
11. (11 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
12. (11 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
13. (9 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
14. (9 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
15. (8 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}

Very tight at the bottom, and at the top we welcome back Be Prepared. Let's now turn our attention to the votes of Tafty³³³.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 21st January 2024, 08:19 PM
Post #24
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

I didn't spend too long searching for an entry but just thought this theme is as good an opportunity as ever to find a Bollywood entry magic.gif checked out a few random soundtracks and this was the boppiest song I found x thanks Jade and Ansel for the points so far.

Qween serving a bop oh my

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 08:23 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Thanks John and Meekul happy.gif I've never actually seen Hercules before so was only familiar with the Ariana Grande version of 'Zero to Hero' from some Disney album until now kink.gif

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 08:26 PM
Post #26
Group icon

7/15
Tafty³³³

MFSC Entry: The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}

Thank you for hosting Wardy! I appreciate it and I am happy it still happened. Musicals is such an over hated genre.

12 Points: Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
10 Points: Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
08 Points: Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!}
07 Points: Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}
06 Points: Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}
05 Points: Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
04 Points: Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
03 Points: Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
02 Points: Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}
01 Point: The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}

Scoreboard

1. (54 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (45 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
3. (43 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
4. (35 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
5. (34 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
6. (34 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
7. (31 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
8. (30 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
9. (23 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
10. (18 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
11. (16 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
12. (12 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
13. (11 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
14. (11 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
15. (9 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}

Zero to Hero is slowly making its way ever closer to the top... what did your host, awardinary, make of these proceedings...

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 08:35 PM
Post #27
Group icon

8/15
awardinary

MFSC Entry: The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet)
{Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}

+12 Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
+10 Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
+8 The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
+7 Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
+6 Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
+5 Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}
+4 Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!}
+3 Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
+2 Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
+1 Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}

Scoreboard

1. (56 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (55 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
3. (48 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
4. (42 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
5. (39 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
6. (38 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
7. (34 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
8. (30 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
10. (23 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
11. (22 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
12. (22 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
13. (12 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
14. (11 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
15. (9 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} [awardinary]

Not doing too greatly myself right now, propping up the rest of the scoreboard, but perhaps WhoOdyssey's votes will help...

+Quote this post
Qween
post 21st January 2024, 08:36 PM
Post #28
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

Be Prepared would be a fantastic winner, it’s between it Zero to Hero and Hellfire for my favourite Disney song.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 08:44 PM
Post #29
Group icon

9/15
WhoOdyssey

MFSC Entry: Kermit – Rainbow Connection
{Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}

+12: Love Händel – Robot Riot
+10: The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet)
+8: Liza Minnelli – Cabaret
+7: The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More
+6: Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared
+5: Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite
+4: Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home)
+3: Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World
+2: Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90
+1: Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive

Scoreboard

1. (63 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
2. (62 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
3. (49 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
4. (48 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
5. (41 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
6. (38 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie} [WhoOdyssey]
7. (34 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
8. (34 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
9. (30 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
10. (28 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
11. (27 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
12. (22 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
13. (19 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} [awardinary]
14. (14 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
15. (13 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]

Thanks to WhoOdyssey's votes I am now off the bottom, but at the top where it matters, it is still Liza Minnelli but only just... let's turn our attention to uhsting next.

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 08:47 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Alone and wounded

Thanks Whoddy happy.gif would be nice to hang on to a top 10 placing until the end.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 08:53 PM
Post #31
Group icon

10/15
uhsting

MFSC Entry: Liza Minnelli – Cabaret
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}

Hi Wardy,

Votes:
12 points: 9. Kermit – Rainbow Connection
10 points: 6. Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero
8 points: 7. The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More
7 points: 1. Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault
6 points: 11. Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule
5 points: 3. Love Händel – Robot Riot
4 points: 15. Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive
3 points: 13. Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home)
2 points: 10. Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite
1 point: 2. Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World

life's a CABAREEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Scoreboard

1. (63 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret} [uhsting]
2. (62 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
3. (58 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
4. (57 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
5. (50 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie} [WhoOdyssey]
6. (41 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
7. (39 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
8. (37 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}
9. (34 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
10. (30 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
11. (30 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
12. (28 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
13. (19 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} [awardinary]
14. (17 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
15. (15 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

So our current leader is revealed to be uhsting, and two third of the way through the results, they have just five more results to find out if they are the victor. Linds is up next.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 21st January 2024, 08:57 PM
Post #32
Group icon

Ooh thank you Wardy for the shiny silver + uhsting and Jonjo for some more points, perhaps I might have a chance of escaping the bottom 2 in one of these for the first time x

Kermit's version of 'Rainbow Connection' definitely outselling the Kacey Musgraves version that was previously sent to another contest on here tbh (I think the BJSC Country spinoff?)
edit: actually it wasn't Kacey Musgraves at all oop, it was Weezer and Hayley Williams to Reinvention II x

Quite liking the look of the current top 3. 'Cabaret' definitely felt like one of the most 'musical-y' songs here so it would be a fitting winner x

+Quote this post
uhsting
post 21st January 2024, 08:58 PM
Post #33
Group icon
I feel it COMING!
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363

Yassss stoked to be leading atm and thanks Wardy for 12 points!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post 21st January 2024, 09:01 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Alone and wounded

Thanks uhsting *.* great to see my gold and bronze as the top 2 at the moment.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 09:02 PM
Post #35
Group icon

11/15
Linds

MFSC Entry: Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical}

12 | Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde}
10 | Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
08 | Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
07 | Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}
06 | Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}
05 | Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show}
04 | The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
03 | Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!}
02 | Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
01 | Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}

Scoreboard

1. (72 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (69 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret} [uhsting]
3. (66 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
4. (57 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
5. (50 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie} [WhoOdyssey]
6. (44 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
7. (41 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}
8. (39 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
9. (37 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical} [Linds]
10. (37 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
11. (31 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
12. (29 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
13. (28 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
14. (23 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} [awardinary]
15. (15 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

Linds swings the lead in favour of Be Prepared once more with just four votes to go. Cow P will get the next reveal.

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 09:12 PM
Post #36
Group icon

12/15
Cow P

MFSC Entry: Love Händel – Robot Riot
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension}

Hi Wardy

Here are my votes:

+12 11. Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi}
+10 6. Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules}
+8 8. Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}

+7 7. The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables}
+6 13. Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose}
+5 9. Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie}
+4 12. The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock}
+3 2. Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}
+2 5. Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!}
+1 4. Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret}

Scoreboard

1. (80 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (76 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
3. (70 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret} [uhsting]
4. (64 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
5. (55 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie} [WhoOdyssey]
6. (46 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
7. (41 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension} [Cow P]
8. (40 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
9. (39 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}
10. (37 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical} [Linds]
11. (37 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
12. (37 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
13. (29 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
14. (27 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} [awardinary]
15. (18 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

Now we have a chase on... two Disney songs contending for the win it seems with three votes left. J00prstar can now have his time to shine...

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st January 2024, 09:13 PM
Post #37
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Very close at the top! Omg.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 21st January 2024, 09:19 PM
Post #38
Group icon

A gold cheeseblock.png thanks Cow (and I almost gave you a gold back too, you did have my favourite song I'd not already heard, a lite banger x)

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 09:21 PM
Post #39
Group icon

13/15
J00prstar

MFSC Entry: Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show}

Ta

+12 Jessie Buckley
+10 Liza Minelli
+8 Jeremy Irons
+7 Lea Salonga
+6 Hercules
+5 Haule Haule
+4 Les Mis
+3 Kermit
+2 Sweet Transvestite
+1 Legally Blonde

Scoreboard

1. (88 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (82 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
3. (80 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret} [uhsting]
4. (68 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
5. (58 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie} [WhoOdyssey]
6. (49 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
7. (46 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
8. (45 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
9. (41 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension} [Cow P]
10. (39 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
11. (39 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show} [J00prstar]
12. (37 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical} [Linds]
13. (30 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
14. (27 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} [awardinary]
15. (25 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

So there are two votes left to reveal, one of them is currently at the top, and the other is currently at the bottom, who was behind each entry... we will reveal the entry sent by Danuary next and see what difference it makes to the leaderboard...

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 21st January 2024, 09:30 PM
Post #40
Group icon

14/15
Danuary

MFSC Entry: Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World
{Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon}

12 Cabaret
10 Be Prepared
8 Sweet Transvestite
7 One Day More
6 Rainbow Connection
5 School of Rock
4 Touch Me
3 Not My Fault
2 30/90
1 Haule Haule

Scoreboard

1. (98 Points) Jeremy Irons with Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin & Jim Cummings – Be Prepared {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Lion King (1994)}
2. (92 Points) Liza Minnelli – Cabaret {Taken from the Movie/Musical Cabaret} [uhsting]
3. (82 Points) Tawatha Agee, Lillias White, LaChanze, Roz Ryan, Cheryl Freeman and Vanéese Y. Thomas – Zero to Hero {Taken from the Movie/Musical Hercules} [Qween]
4. (75 Points) The Cast of Les Misérables – One Day More {Taken from the Movie/Musical Les Misérables} [Tafty³³³]
5. (64 Points) Kermit – Rainbow Connection {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Muppet Movie} [WhoOdyssey]
6. (49 Points) Jessie Buckley – Glasgow (No Place Like Home) {Taken from the Movie/Musical Wild Rose} [UltraCruelSummer]
7. (48 Points) Andrew Garfield, Joshua Henry, Vanessa Hudgens, Robin De Jesus, Alexandra Shipp & MJ Rodriguez – 30/90 {Taken from the Movie/Musical Tick, Tick... BOOM!} [Ansel]
8. (47 Points) Tim Curry – Sweet Transvestite {Taken from the Movie/Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show} [Jade]
9. (46 Points) Salim-Sulaiman, Sukhwinder Singh & Jaideep Sahni – Haule Haule {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi} [Brer]
10. (43 Points) Susan Sarandon – Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me {Taken from the Movie/Musical Rocky Horror Picture Show} [J00prstar]
11. (41 Points) Love Händel – Robot Riot {Taken from the Movie/Musical Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension} [Cow P]
12. (40 Points) Reneè Rapp with Megan Thee Stallion – Not My Fault {Taken from the Movie/Musical Mean Girls The Musical} [Linds]
13. (32 Points) The Original Broadway Cast of School of Rock – School of Rock (Teacher’s Pet) {Taken from the Movie/Musical School of Rock} [awardinary]
14. (30 Points) Annaleigh Ashford, Dequina Moore, 'Legally Blonde' Greek Chorus, Laura Bell Bundy & Leslie Kritzer – Positive {Taken from the Movie/Musical Legally Blonde} [Anita Hanjaab]
15. (25 Points) Alain Boublil, Claude-Michel Schonberg, Richard Maltby Jr., Lea Salonga & Simon Bowman – The Last Night Of The World {Taken from the Movie/Musical Miss Saigon} [Danuary]

Sadly it was Dan who suffered the unfortunate result from the death slot this time, and he is currently at the bottom. Which means there is just one name left to reveal, and if they managed not to give 6 points or more to Cabaret then they will be the winner... let's find out what happened as we reveal our final votes of the evening in just a moment...

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 01:42 PM