BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 👁️ BIG BROTHER 19: THE RATE RESULTS! 👁️, Finished!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Brightest Blue
post Nov 18 2018, 12:02 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Banned
Member No.: 23,155

Thanks to everyone who submitted a rate or a commentary! I'll start this off on Wednesday 21st Nov, when hopefully I will have received all commentaries from people who claimed a HM!

Predictions then? ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Nov 19 2018, 04:23 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

Lewis G, Isaac and Ellis will place last (probably in that order) and Brooke will win.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Nov 20 2018, 07:55 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend

Please could those who haven’t yet sent me their commentary do so before tomorrow evening? If you can no longer do it anymore then just lmk! Thanks biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Calum
post Nov 22 2018, 09:11 PM
Post #4
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

Looking forward to the results *.* Brooke to win. Fully expecting Lewis G / Ellis / Isaac / Hussain to fill the bottom few spaces.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Nov 22 2018, 11:57 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Anamelia, Kay and Kenaley to do well!

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Nov 26 2018, 10:48 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

Cameron did you mean November 21st 2019 ? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Nov 26 2018, 03:59 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(cantthinkofaname @ Nov 26 2018, 10:48 AM) *
Cameron did you mean November 21st 2019 ? tongue.gif

Oops, I didn’t forget about this at ALL kink.gif

Sorry, will defo have it started by this Wednesday.

+Quote Post
Parallel Reality
post Nov 28 2018, 08:15 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 10,492

I hope Lewis F is near the bottom. I recently rewatched the live launch and forgot that he was an arsonist. Also forgot the sheer look of hatred on his face when he was arguing with Akeem in the hot tub. Grim.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Nov 28 2018, 07:21 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend

16 Lewis G 0.8

Finishing in last place is the controversial Lewis G. On launch night, it was clear that he was in there to have a laugh but be a bit of a dick in general. He was immediately compared to CBB Winner Bear from 2016 due to his confident manner and ...awful sense of fashion. Lewis G quickly took to Ellis on launch night and flirted and touched each other a hell of a lot, this didn't last very long though as Ellis was booted out of the Big Brother house. Lewis had many arguments in the house, but perhaps his most 'iconic' argument was when he contaminated food by mixing raw meat with other raw non-meat ingredients. Ngl, I did find it funny afterwards when all he was going on about was things being contaminated. laugh.gif

Lewis G was evicted though when he was up against rival Lewis F and Isaac (?). I am surprised that Lewis G averaged lower than Ellis..

Commentary: Cqmerqn

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Nov 28 2018, 07:23 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Legend

15 Ellis 1.0

A person who will go down in Big Brother infamy as being the housemate with the shortest stay in the house. She was kicked off the show because of offensive tweets do with 9/11 when she was 15. During that very short time in the house she had flashed her bottom on the table to her fellow housemates cos of her very short dress when she was celebrating her 20th birthday, got into bed with the butthead that was Lewis G. She had celebrated her 20th birthday on the first night. Who knows what housemate she could have been. Unfortunately her past on social media came back and bit her surely Big Brother should have checked this before she entered the house. At least we didn't get that showmance with Lewis G that wouldn't have been a pretty sight.

Commentary: Mack

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Nov 28 2018, 07:44 PM
Post #11
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Expected Lewis G to finish bottom, just came across as a dick.

+Quote Post
pippa
post Nov 28 2018, 07:49 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,031
   No Gallery Pics

Lewis G was just dreadful.

+Quote Post
Calum
post Nov 28 2018, 10:02 PM
Post #13
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

One of very few people who found Lewis G quite interesting and entertaining to watch. kink.gif The aftermath of the contamination incident was pretty hilarious.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Nov 28 2018, 10:58 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Lewis G & Ellis were absolutely diabolical housemates. At least with Lewis G he bought out people like Lewis F, Kenaley and Anamelia's firey sides but Ellis would've been a car crash to continue to watch had she stayed.

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Nov 28 2018, 10:59 PM
Post #15
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Lewis G was horrific and everything we DON'T need in a housemate. A deserved last place. Ellis encouraged him so is just as bad really.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Dec 15 2018, 10:55 AM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend

Completely forgot about this OOPS. laugh.gif

Will finish this off before Christmas, with a few coming today!

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Dec 15 2018, 01:54 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Legend

14 Isaac 2.13

With a small jump in terms of averages, we have Suffolk-born Isaac. I think Isaac has been given a hard time here, as he really wasn't all that bad. I actually really enjoyed watching him for the majority of his stay in the house and he really didn't deserve to be evicted so early on in the series. His best pal in the house was definitely Lewis G, but he also shared an unlikely friendship with Tomasz. When he first went into the house I thought he would be homophobic af around Cian and Tomasz, but it was really nice seeing him so comfortable with Tomasz! Who would've seen that friendship coming?

Overall, I think he was a very good housemate who was evicted far too early. After all, most of the housemates cried when he left the house!

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Dec 15 2018, 02:09 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Legend

13 Lewis F 3.83

With another small-ish jump in average, we have the extremely divided/controversial Lewis F. For me, Lewis F was one of my favourites at the beginning of the series as he seemed a very chilled/placid guy with a lot to bring with the house, seeing as he has a lot of stories to tell. However, as time went on, I found him to be incredibly manipulative and quite narcissistic in a way and it definitely brought the mood of the house down. He had an argument with pretty much every house mate at one point, even Cameron. His 'biggest' argument however and maybe one of the 'highlights' of the show was hot tub gate with Akeem. As much as I hate Akeem, I couldn't help but agree with everything he had to say. Despite never getting physical, Lewis F was incredibly violent with his words and took it out on any housemate that approached him, such as poor Isabella who tried to stop the argument altogether.

He did have some nice moments however, such as helping Cameron feel comfortable enough to accept who he is and eventually coming out to the house. I really did like that kind side of Lewis F, so it's a shame that he ruined it for himself towards the end of the series when he was making the other HM's time in the house a misery.

Lewis F was controversially kicked out of the Big Brother house quite late on in the series, for 'accidentally' telling Cameron that he would "Sort you out with some Auschwitz" rather than saying "Sort you out with some outfits". However, it's also reported that he then went to do some kind of Hitler sign/symbol? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Dec 15 2018, 02:20 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Legend

12 Hussain 4.56

I'm surprised that he's not lower actually, but up next is Hussain. I'm never really a fan of late arrivals as I'm not keen on any form of outside contact, so naturally I wasn't a fan of him before he even entered the house. When he did 'finally' end up in the house though, he was even worse then I could ever imagine. He was trying too hard to be the alpha-male of the house and it really wasn't coming across well, seeing as he also had arguments with Brooke, who never really responded to bait in the house.

However, he had start to calm down a few days in or so, and by the time he had been in there for over a week I really did enjoy watching him in there. I love the fact that he never really took shit from anyone, Lewis F for example, and was never influenced by the other housemates with his decisions.

He only ended up staying in the house for 2 weeks though, as he was evicted in a 3 way eviction between himself, Lewis F and Tomasz. He never stood a chance against those 2 in a VTE really :/

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Dec 15 2018, 02:22 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Legend

11 Kay 4.83

Kay Lovelle is 32 and originally from Georgia but now lives in London. She is an artist but also an animal rights activist and a vegan (something she mentioned several times a day) and wants to promote veganism as much as possible. Kay came across as an interesting housemate and initially got on well with the controversial Lewis G to the bemusement of the rest of the house, some of whom challenged her. Kay faced the first eviction following a BigCoin task but survived along with Sian, with Anamelia being evicted. It became obvious fairly quickly that perhaps the Big Brother experience wasn't well suited to her, and she struggled living with other confrontational housemates which resulted in several heated exchanges. Argued with Lewis F who called her unstable, something she also accused him of and Cameron. Kay originally tried to leave by breaking out the fire escape but when she calmed down, she was in a dilemma whether she should stay and fight or leave. This was a promising moment and it showed Kay as having great potential, but ultimately she decided to cut her experience short and departed. She also attended the live final along with most other housemates and was photographed at the after party.

Commentary: Parallel Reality

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:29 AM