BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Blue or Sweetest Devotion, which child dedication song is better?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Blue or Sweetest Devotion
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Botchia
post Jan 11 2017, 08:38 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
As the title suggests, two giants of the music industry, two last closing tracks on their respective albums (self-titled and "25") and purely about their love for their children.

Who does it better? Adele's more folk-inspired song or Beyonce ballad?

Despite being an Adele stan, I think Beyonce wins this one. I might be because I'm less inclined towards the style of Sweetest Devotion, but both are lovely tracks heart.gif

or

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Jan 12 2017, 11:53 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
I'm slightly biased because this was the first time I heard 'Blue' whereas I love Adele's 25 album so have heard 'Sweetest Devotion' plenty of times to form an opinion on it. I will say that 'Blue' feels much more emotional in terms of its production and in that respects has the edge. Both songs have strong lyrics that can give insight to how powerful a mother and child's bond is - best lyrics from both are probably "When I look in your eyes, I feel alive" and "I find it funny that you're the only one I never looked for" for me. I love the little touches of adding their children's voices to the end of the tracks.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:34 PM