BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> July FTD Releases
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tilly
post 23rd May 2006, 04:03 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I just can't help believin'
User: 191

July FTD releases confirmed:

FTD announced today that they will add another title to their planned releases for July 1. This one will be a 7" deluxe edition of Elvis' first LP 'Elvis Presley'. It will be made like the other releases in the classic album series. It will of course feature the original album plus outtakes. As a special bonus will there also be included a very interesting unreleased radio interview with Elvis from 1956.

The announced soundboard release will be titled 'I Found My Thrill'. This one will feature the show from January, 27, 1974 in Las Vegas.

The third release announced for July 1 will be the 'Clambake' soundtrack. It will be made in the 7" soundtrack series. Like all the other ones will it feature the original soundtrack plus outtakes.

FTD also announces that they are working on some kind of a 'Hawaii '61' project. It has not been decided yet if it will be a Cd, Cd + book or maybe even a DVD release.

FTD are also working hard on the long awaited Sun book + CD. It might be ready for November 2006, but that is not for sure yet.

(News, Source: Elvis Unlimited)

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tilly
post 1st June 2006, 12:20 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I just can't help believin'
User: 191

Track listings for July FTD releases?: On the FECC messageboard the track listing for the upcoming Follow That Dream editions of "Elvis Presley", "Clambake" and the live album "I Found My Thrill" were posted by Garry, quoting the new June edition of The Man And His Music magazine.

Track listing Elvis Presley: The original US album, plus multiple outtakes of: Shake Rattle And Roll / Lawdy Miss Clawdy / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You and an unreleased 1956 interview with Elvis by Don Davis.

Tracklisting Clambake:

Original Album
Guitar Man
Clambake
Who Needs Money?
A House That Has Everything
Confidence
Hey, Hey, Hey
You Don't Know Me
The Girl I Never Loved
How Can You Lose What You Never Had
Big Boss Man
Singing Tree
Just Call Me Lonesome

Additional movie masters:

You Don't Know Me (Original Film Version)
Clambake (Reprise) tk 4

Outtakes:

Clambake tk 3B
How Can You Lose What You Never Had tk 1 & 2
You Don't Know Me (Film Version) tk 3
Hey, Hey, Hey tks 3,5,& 6
The Girl I Never Loved tks 4 & 5
Clambake tks 4 & 5
A House That Has Everything tks 4,5, & 6
You Don't Know Me (Film Version) tks 7 & 10
How Can You Lose What You Never Had tk 3
Hey, Hey, Hey tks 7 & 8
Clambake (Reprise) tk 1,2 & 3

Track listing I Found My Thrill featuring the Las Vegas January 27, 1974 Dinner Show: 2001 Theme / See See Rider / I Got A Woman - Amen / Love Me / Let Me Be There / You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' / Sweet Caroline / Love Me Tender / Long Tall Sally - Whole Lotta Shakin? On - Mama Don't Dance - Flip , Flop And Fly - Jailhouse Rock - Hound Dog / Fever / Polk Salad Annie / Spanish Eyes / Suspicious Minds / Introductions / I Can't Stop Loving You / Help Me / An American Trilogy / A Big Hunk O' Love / Can't Help Falling In Love

Bonus: My Baby Left Me (28 Jan, MS) /Tryin To Get To You (28 Jan, MS) /The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (1 Feb, DS) /Blueberry Hill / I Cant Stop Lovin' You (compiled from various shows)

(News Source:For Elvis CD Collectors Forum)

+Quote this post
B.P.
post 2nd June 2006, 04:24 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 395

Thanks for the info Tilly smile.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread