BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> New Elvis recordings discovered & new FTD book
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tilly
post 4th June 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I just can't help believin'
User: 191

New Elvis recordings discovered & new FTD book:

Ernst Jorgensen reports in the recent Elvis 'The Man And His Music' magazine that a new live version of 'That's All Right' has been found from Elvis' performance in Meridian, Mississippi, in May 1955. This brings us more hope for finding other gems like Elvis' live versions of 'Only You' or 'Rock Around The Clock'. There is also the report that a new FTD book & CD project is being worked on called "Writing For The King" which will focus on Elvis' songwriters and feature a CD of demos plus a disc of Elvis outtakes. If anyone has heard writer Otis Blackwell's demos (Paralysed etc) then you know that Elvis fans will be in for a real treat. FTD is already working hard to finish their SUN CD & Book for release later this year. FTD's recent CD/book projects 'Flashback' & 'Rockin' Across Texas' have both been essential purchases.

(News, Source: TM&HM/EIN 2006)

I'm excited about this news dance.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
B.P.
post 4th June 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 395

That would be something, previously unheard tracks thumbup.gif and out takes too smile.gif I wonder if it and others will be released or not?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 01:59 AM