BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Peter Kay's Car Share - Series 2
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Apr 1 2017, 11:07 AM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(Radio Times)
Peter Kay is bringing back his Bafta-winning comedy Car Share, the BBC has confirmed.

The show – set entirely in the car of Kay’s character John as he drives his friend Kayleigh (Sian Gibson) to work –was a hit with viewers when it aired in 2015 and also won the best scripted comedy award at the 2016 Baftas.

The first series climaxed with a ‘will they won’t they’ moment between John and Kayleigh as their chemistry grew, and by the close of series one it looked as if romance was on the cards. The soundtrack to their friendship – courtesy of fictional local radio station Forever FM – was sealed with a mix CD from Kayleigh to John.

As with series one, the second batch will premiere on BBC iPlayer in its entirety before broadcast.

Will be four episodes this series and I've heard April 11th but not sure whether this is in relation to its broadcast on its arrival on iPlayer!

Either way I'm very hyped for this as I loved the first series, worked a lot better than I thought it would!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Emily Haines
post Apr 1 2017, 12:47 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Gunshot Glitter™
User: 10,790
Oh this was hilarious. Looking forward to it coming back! My fave scene was the dogging one laugh.gif

+Quote this post
mdh
post May 3 2017, 09:27 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776
INFURIATING. Haven't been this pissed off at an ending of a show EVER, I don't think.

+Quote this post
T Boy
post May 4 2017, 05:59 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
Episode 3 had me in stitches.

+Quote this post
atrilliondollars
post May 4 2017, 07:18 AM
Post #5
Group icon
New Entry
User: 30,252
It's set entirely in a car?? Every episode? Interesting.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Nov 17 2017, 08:35 PM
Post #6
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Been announced on Children in Need that it will be returning for a special finale episode and another bonus unscripted episode that will be unrelated to the storyline!

So happy that we’re getting to know what happened after THAT final scene! Though that was the end so buzzing for this. Will be here next year!

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Apr 19 2018, 08:42 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
Final episodes: May 7th and May 28th

This post has been edited by lewistgreen: Apr 19 2018, 08:43 PM

+Quote this post
gavindeejay
post Apr 20 2018, 07:16 AM
Post #8
Group icon
Why do today, what you can do tomorrow?
User: 7,645
Amazing stuff! Looking forward to this!

Carshare will be sadly missed by many

+Quote this post
gavindeejay
post Apr 8 2020, 01:12 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Why do today, what you can do tomorrow?
User: 7,645
Didn't know whether or not it was worth setting up a new thread just to put this in, but Peter Kay announced an audio version of Car Share will be on the BBC iPlayer this Friday:-

Peter Kay’s Car Share Returns With A Special Audio Only Episode

Peter Kay: “It’s a horrific situation right now we’re all going through and like so many I felt compelled to try and do something positive in an effort to cheer people in some way.

Sian Gibson, Paul Coleman and myself got together via t’internet and wrote a new short episode in an effort to try cheer people up.

It’s all happened very quickly, in fact it didn’t exist a week ago.

Obviously we weren’t able to film anything because of the lock down but I hope people will use their imagination and enjoy listening.

I’ve given the episode to the good people at BBC iPlayer and it’ll be available to listen from Good Friday 10th April

Here’s hoping people enjoying having John & Kayleigh back. Lord knows we need it right now.”

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:22 AM