BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The X Factor 2015 • General Discussion, Cheryl & Simon returning with Rita Ora & Nick Grimshaw
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
AdamAloud
post Apr 10 2015, 03:03 PM
Post #1
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 11,955

The Sun Showbiz ‏@TheSunShowbiz 1h1 hour ago
Cheryl will make #XFactor return (no certainty yet for Louis and Mel B) http://sunpl.us/60184daa

Obviously not official confirmation but there's a strong chance Cheryl will return to The X Factor panel this year.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Apr 10 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #2
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Ooh fantastic biggrin.gif I wasn't convinced she'd return at all but this is very promising.

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Apr 10 2015, 03:44 PM
Post #3
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

She's going to be on Britain's Got Talent this year too! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
AdamAloud
post Apr 10 2015, 03:59 PM
Post #4

Poor Amanda! laugh.gif

'I need a gin!'

+Quote Post
missingyou
post Apr 10 2015, 05:21 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 4,429
   No Gallery Pics

I think the fact Simon did that using Cheryl's name is pretty much confirmation she's back, he wouldn't do that only to actually sack her next month.

+Quote Post
AdamAloud
post Apr 18 2015, 01:40 PM
Post #6

A source claims that while Chezza is returning, it looks like Mel B and Louis Walsh are definitely out.

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini will return to the X Factor, it has been claimed.

The most successful female solo artist in British music history - who rejoined the ITV show's judging panel after a four year absence last year - is said to have inked a deal worth £2 million to return.

Chezza's new deal is a pay bump of £500,000 on her last contract, reports the Sun.

However, while Cheryl is said to be thrilled by her new deal, it doesn't look like Spice Girl - and the highest-selling artist on the panel - Mel B or Louis Walsh will be returning.

A source told the newspaper: "Mel and Louis almost certainly aren't re-signing, but Simon knows Cheryl is a huge draw."

The claims come after it was revealed that former judge Tulisa and reality superstar Kim Kardashian were tipped to join the judging panel after bookies slashed their odds on the pair.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star has emerged as one of the favourites for the job on the talent show's upcoming 12th series after bookmaker Coral trimmed her odds from 20/1 to just 5/1 following a flurry of bets.

Coral’s Nicola McGeady said: "Punters are hoping Kim Kardashian joins the X Factor line-up after backing her to land the job this afternoon.

"Louis Walsh is still very much in the running to return, but this year the odd suggest his time is up."

The bookie also has Tulisa available at a short price of 6/1 and fellow bookmaker Paddy Power has slashed the former X Factor judge's odds from a huge 33/1 to just 4/1 after significant interest today.

A source told Mirror Online that a number of bets on the 26-year-old beauty getting the job have been placed in shops in and around the Manchester area, as well as online and over the phone.

One punter even wanted to splash out £500 on a bet on Tulisa in a Paddy Power shop at odds of 33/1.

Paddy Power said: "Punters are lumping on Tulisa and catapulted her to become one of the top contenders for this year’s panel. The female boss could be back."

Despite the interest for Kim and Tulisa, both bookies still have Simon Cowell (1/50), Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (4/6) and Mel B (8/11) as the hot favourites to return to the panel.

Louis Walsh is now 4/1 joint fourth favourite alongside Tulisa with Paddy Power, while Coral are more confident he will return to the panel, pricing him at 3/1.

This comes just a week after he hinted he will not be returning for the upcoming series.

Speaking on Irish TV, he said: "I think I'm done with X Factor. I've done 11 seasons.

"That's a long time on television. I think they're going to change the show. I think they're going to get new faces."

One X Factor role which has been confirmed is the presenting spot as last night Caroline Flack and Olly Murs were named as the new co-hosts, replacing Dermot O'Leary, who quit last month after eight years at the helm.

Tulisa was a judge on The X Factor from 2011 to 2012 and she returned as a guest panellist last year for the first night of the week 10 live shows to fill in for an unwell Mel B.

Mirror Online has contacted an X Factor representative.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/x-facto...versini-5541159

Seems a certainty now that she is returning again! Who do you want to see on the panel with Cheryl?

+Quote Post
April
post Apr 18 2015, 02:42 PM
Post #7
changed the game with that digital drop
Member No.: 11,905

Is that a joke about Kim Kardashian? I'm not being funny but that would be the final nail in the coffin for X Factor.

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Apr 18 2015, 02:43 PM
Post #8

laugh.gif Agreed there.

Is it only me who can see the panel actually staying the same? unsure.gif I'm sure Simon would ask Mel B back, and hasn't she said she'd like to return? Plus Louis says he's leaving every year...

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Apr 18 2015, 03:12 PM
Post #9
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

I'll be gutted if Mel doesn't do a second year. sad.gif For me she was the best/most entertaining judge last year.

+Quote Post
FezVez
post Apr 20 2015, 02:56 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 10,358

I definitely want to see both Cheryl and Mel back.

I've favoured a Louis axe year after year so I hope it finally happens this series. Will Young would be a great replacement imo.

+Quote Post
jakee
post Apr 20 2015, 03:00 PM
Post #11
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Member No.: 47

QUOTE(FezVez @ Apr 20 2015, 03:56 PM) *
Will Young would be a great replacement imo.

why? he has the personality of soggy cardboard

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Apr 20 2015, 04:14 PM
Post #12

Will Young would be a terribly boring judge imo, as would Robbie Williams, so it's annoying that they keep being suggested/rumoured for me.

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Apr 20 2015, 04:16 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

Mel B BETTER come back, I don't think I could cope with a Tulisa and Cheryl combo.

+Quote Post
AdamAloud
post Apr 20 2015, 04:18 PM
Post #14

AS IF Tulisa is coming back. Cheryl would never allow it.

+Quote Post
Calum
post Apr 20 2015, 04:25 PM
Post #15
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

because she's threatened that she would do a better job than her~

+Quote Post
AdamAloud
post Apr 20 2015, 04:28 PM
Post #16

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Apr 20 2015, 05:15 PM
Post #17
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

Tulisa in 2011 = fab
Tulisa in 2012 = draining

If she rejoined the panel she'd need to be the way she was in her first series. She was so negative in the second one and seemingly not very into it. Probably no surprise given who the finalists were, but still... x

Cheryl needs to up her game on last year too. The one highlight I can think of was her poking herself in the face with a straw!

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Apr 20 2015, 05:19 PM
Post #18

Never forget heart.gif

I don't think Cheryl was too bad last year, she just wasn't quite at her peak. Tulisa was really draining in her 2nd series though, I agree with Jay.

Basically, Mel B >

+Quote Post
Calum
post Apr 20 2015, 05:24 PM
Post #19
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

Cheryl was awful last year. She didn't do anything of note at all besides moan, and smile when the camera focused on her every few seconds.

Mel B >

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Apr 20 2015, 05:25 PM
Post #20
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

Cheryl in 2008 = draining
Cheryl in 2009 = draining
Cheryl in 2010 = draining
Cheryl in 2014 = draining

You would not be such a fan of her as a JUDGE if you weren't such a Girls Aloud fan.

Tulisa was far more interesting as a TV personality than her in the two years she did (albeit considerably less so in her second year) so yes, i would very much welcome her return.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:21 AM