BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Dinah Nah - Taste Your Love, Goddess of Pop // Gudinna av Pop
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Vülker
post Jun 30 2015, 02:48 PM
Post #1
Group icon
üüü barracüda
User: 10,222

If you've never heard of our deity then you are not worthy and shall burn in the hells of mediocre Pop.
After creating the Universe with the big bang that was 'Make Me (La La La)', Our omniPOTENT Goddess returns with the creation of Adam & Eve and the tree and the apple and the snake and all that. Basically her gardens. Granted it's not as good as her former creation but you can't really compare a GARDEN to the WHOLE UNIVERSE she created before can you?
So stop being such a by-the-book religious mess and be a true DinahNahitian!

And I care not what you infidels think, it's about HOLY TIME she had her own Buzzjack thread! cheer.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jun 30 2015, 03:02 PM
Post #2
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
FUCKING LOVE THIS. I expected something more tame after Make Me to disguise the fact that she probably has ALBUM OF THE CENTURY COMING OUT IN AUGUST. *.*

(Also just learned she is married to a black man and has two daughters. QUEEN OF MELODIFESTIVALEN. QUEEN OF DIVERSITY. QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE)

ALL HAIL QUEENAH NAH.

+Quote this post
Vülker
post Jun 30 2015, 03:23 PM
Post #3
Group icon
üüü barracüda
OH MY NAH! I didn't even grasped the concept of the impending ALBUM! It will be Holy Pop of BIBLICAL proportions!

+Quote this post
Qassändra
post Jun 30 2015, 03:48 PM
Post #4
Group icon
DROTTNING!
User: 480
Sorry loves but this is GENERIC SHIT. After RESURRECTING EDM with something that TOTALLY REJECTED all of the basic boring clichéd tropes we've all heard in a 22nd place BJSC entry near us for the last four years, she's just used them ALL here. Nobody ever needs to hear double-speed beats leading into a chorus, bloopy instrumental hooks with a three word chorus, or cheap synths EVER AGAIN.

Obviously our Sweet Lady of Andra Chansen is totally blameless for this but I do hope we'll be seeing a record label A&R man being crucified for this treason.

+Quote this post
Vülker
post Jun 30 2015, 04:01 PM
Post #5
Group icon
üüü barracüda
QUOTE(Qassändra @ Jun 30 2015, 04:48 PM) *
Sorry loves but this is GENERIC SHIT. After RESURRECTING EDM with something that TOTALLY REJECTED all of the basic boring clichéd tropes we've all heard in a 22nd place BJSC entry near us for the last four years, she's just used them ALL here. Nobody ever needs to hear double-speed beats leading into a chorus, bloopy instrumental hooks with a three word chorus, or cheap synths EVER AGAIN.

Obviously our Sweet Lady of Andra Chansen is totally blameless for this but I do hope we'll be seeing a record label A&R man being crucified for this treason.

...infidel.

This post has been edited by Vülker: Jun 30 2015, 04:02 PM

+Quote this post
Qassändra
post Jul 1 2015, 01:20 PM
Post #6
Group icon
DROTTNING!
User: 480
Look I didn't convert to a NEW RELIGION just to have some A&R ARSEHOLE have her CHANTING BIBLE VERSES

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post Jul 1 2015, 02:09 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

What a lovely part of Sweden they've chosen to feature. Song remains a solid 8.5/10

+Quote this post
Lee_J11
post Jul 1 2015, 10:04 PM
Post #8
Group icon
You can call me Manboy
User: 488
May I just say that she favourited my tweet to her earlier and then proceeded to follow me wub.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:46 PM