BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC 六十二 // PREDICTA, might finish the other one too oops
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
✖ leww ✖
post 25th February 2014, 06:14 AM
Post #1
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

Here is the predicta for the final of BJSC LXII which is being held in Daehun!

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 l How many 12s will Fljótavík get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Vülkyria -> Ethanola
Ethanola -> Vülkyria
Ashton -> Yehesi
Yehesi -> Ashton
FSR Rontvia -> Kathaldazia
Kathaldazia -> FSR Rontvia

Question 6b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

FNT Nickodonia -> Unovia
Unovia -> FNT Nickodonia
Utopia -> Ingermanlandia
Ingermanlandia -> Utopia
Greenfroze -> Espen
Espen -> Greenfroze

Question 7 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Daehun:
Mdiče
Séyetana:

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

Time to get predicting! tirren.jpg
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 25th February 2014, 10:58 AM
Post #2
Group icon

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. Skall
2. Aquafina
3. Ramrynia
4. FARC
5. Aeroche
6. Ingermanlandia
7. Persephonia
8. Vülkyria
9. Kylienips
10. Ethanola

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Female soloist (it's between the Top 3 imo and there's two females vs one male so i thought i may as well. it also covers lapsley if she goes the whole way.)

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Yes.

Question 5 l How many 12s will Fljótavík get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

00 Vülkyria -> Ethanola
04 Ethanola -> Vülkyria
00 Ashton -> Yehesi
03 Yehesi -> Ashton
08 FSR Rontvia -> Kathaldazia
00 Kathaldazia -> FSR Rontvia

Question 6b l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

FNT Nickodonia -> Unovia
Unovia -> FNT Nickodonia
Utopia -> Ingermanlandia
Ingermanlandia -> Utopia
Greenfroze -> Espen
Espen -> Greenfroze

Question 7 l Where will the following finish? [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5 points for coming within 5 positions out for each];

Daehun: 31
Mdiče: 16
Séyetana: 25

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Yes.

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

23. Palmyra
24. Unovia
25. Séyetana
26. Greenfroze
27. Syndare
28. N DNTN
29. Fljótavík
30. FNT Nickodonia
31. Daehun

picking the bottom few was painful~ it's tough to call the upsets this months. a lot of these songs could be anywhere. really needing several songs in the bottom to prove me wrong, but for the most part i've just been a bit of a sheep with how the rest of the hype has landed.

This post has been edited by ✖ ketalina ✖: 4th March 2014, 12:48 PM

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 25th February 2014, 11:01 AM
Post #3
Group icon
User: 13,007

QUOTE(✖ ketalina ✖ @ Feb 25 2014, 10:58 AM) *
Question 6a l Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries

05 Kathaldazia -> FSR Rontvia

Can't see this happening somehow ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 25th February 2014, 11:04 AM
Post #4
Group icon

omg HAHA

you're absolutely right. remembered past contests and forgot THIS one tirren.jpg

+Quote this post
Oricon
post 25th February 2014, 11:17 AM
Post #5
Group icon
bye dinner
User: 12,972

Last oh okay.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 25th February 2014, 11:22 AM
Post #6
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Finally in question 7! wub.gif Been waiting quite a long time for that to happen.

+Quote this post
Qween
post 25th February 2014, 11:26 AM
Post #7
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

Mid table obscurity ugh

+Quote this post
LexC
post 25th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Post #8
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Mid table obscurity please!

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 25th February 2014, 11:51 AM
Post #9
Group icon

awww you all say that like i ever get it anywhere near right biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 25th February 2014, 12:24 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

1. FARC // S O H N - Artifice
2. Aquafina // Iida – Hands
3. Kylienips // Låpsley - Station
4. Aeroche // Toyboy & Robin - Jaded
5. Ramrynia // Indiana - Solo Dancing
6. Persephonia // Paris XY - The Return
7. Ingermanlandia // Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys
8. Vülkyria // Tourist - I Can't Keep Up (feat. Will Heard)
9. Ethanola // DJ Zinc - Show Me
10. Skall // Christopher Tin - Baba Yetu (feat. Soweto Gospel Choir)

Male soloist

Yes

00 Vülkyria -> Ethanola
00 Ethanola -> Vülkyria
00 Ashton -> Yehesi
00 Yehesi -> Ashton
00 FSR Rontvia -> Kathaldazia

00 FNT Nickodonia -> Unovia
00 Unovia -> FNT Nickodonia
00 Utopia -> Ingermanlandia
00 Ingermanlandia -> Utopia
00 Greenfroze -> Espen
00 Espen -> Greenfroze

Daehun: 29th
Mdiče: 14th
Séyetana: 19th

Yes, Semi 2

23. Unovia // Chelsea Wolfe - Feral Love
24. Utopia // Danny Brown - 25 Bucks (feat. Purity Ring)
25. Fljótavík // Gilligan Moss - Choreograph
26. Syndare // Skogsrå - Now You See Me
27. FNT Nickodonia // Parralox - Isn't It Strange
28. Greenfroze // Charlotte Qvale - The Fire (feat. Thomas Eriksen)
29. Daehun // Lim Kim - Alright
30. Allecian // of Verona - Keep The Faith (It's Only You And Me)
31. Palmyra // Mapei - Don't Wait

+Quote this post
LexC
post 25th February 2014, 12:36 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Err, you can fuq right off!

+Quote this post
Qween
post 25th February 2014, 12:53 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

Also a little surprised by the Greenfroze predictions. I was considering it myself and think it'll probably do a good bit better than that.

+Quote this post
seven.
post 25th February 2014, 07:06 PM
Post #13
Group icon
i can only do one normal thing a day
User: 14,428

1. FARC // S O H N - Artifice
2. Ramrynia // Indiana - Solo Dancing
3. Aeroche // Toyboy & Robin - Jaded
4. Aquafina // Iida - Hands
5. Kylienips // Lapsley - Station
6. Persephonia // Paris XY - The Return
8. Ethanola // DJ Zinc - Show Me
9. #00274E // Paces - Julian (feat. Erin Marshall)
10. FSR Rontvia // Helene Fischer - Atemlos Durch Die Nacht

male soloist

Yes

One

Vülkyria -> Ethanola 8
Ethanola -> Vülkyria 1
Ashton -> Yehesi 0
Yehesi -> Ashton 5
FSR Rontvia -> Kathaldazia 4
Kathaldazia -> FSR Rontvia 0

Daehun: 29h
Mdiče: 14th
Séyetana: 23rd

Yes, Semi 2

23. Séyetana // The Cab - Angel With a Shotgun (Nightcore)
24. Unovia // Chelsea Wolfe - Feral Love
25. Fljótavík // Gilligan Moss - Choreograph
26. N DNTN // backt mariah - DIE W/US
27. Utopia // Danny Brown - 25 Bucks (feat. Purity Ring)
28. Terra Dinosaur // Fickle Friends - SWIM
29. Daehun // Lim Kim - Alright
30. FNT Nickodonia // Parralox - Isn't It Strange
31. Palmyra // Mapei - Don't Wait

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 25th February 2014, 10:13 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

QUOTE(J°hnkm @ Feb 25 2014, 12:53 PM) *
Also a little surprised by the Greenfroze predictions. I was considering it myself and think it'll probably do a good bit better than that.

It doesn't seem as instant as the song you sent by her. In fact, looking back through my iTunes, I downloaded this song a good few months ago, listened to it once and forgot about it until now, and I can't say it caught my ear any further this time around. I'm sure it will appeal to others but I just feel that there are other songs with wider appeal.

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 25th February 2014, 10:32 PM
Post #15
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

This Kathaldazia/FSR Rontvia clique shade tho

And not to mention Kathaldazia xenophobia shade omg

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 1st March 2014, 05:34 PM
Post #16
Group icon

i just want moar (come on people!)

+Quote this post
danG
post 1st March 2014, 06:17 PM
Post #17
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

1. Ramrynia // Indiana - Solo Dancing
2. FARC // S O H N - Artifice
3. Aquafina // Iida - Hands
4. Kylienips // Låpsley - Station
5. Aeroche // Toyboy & Robin - Jaded
6. Ethanola // DJ Zinc - Show Me
8. Mdiče // Stay Positive - Blood Brother
9. D'yermak'er // Steed Lord - Curtain Call
10. #00274E // Paces - Julian (feat. Erin Marshall)

Question 2 l How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 192

Question 3 l What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female Soloist

Question 4 l Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Question 5 l How many 12s will Fljótavík get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 1

10 Vülkyria -> Ethanola
02 Ethanola -> Vülkyria
00 Ashton -> Yehesi
03 Yehesi -> Ashton
03 FSR Rontvia -> Kathaldazia

Daehun: 29th
Mdiče: 8th
Séyetana: 27th

23. Yehesi // Fedde Le Grand and Di-Rect - Where We Belong
24. Fljótavík // Gilligan Moss - Choreograph
25. Kathaldazia // F.Eu - Cool & Deadly (feat. Nyanda)
26. Terra Dinosaur // Fickle Friends - SWIM
27. Séyetana // The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (Nightcore)
28. FNT Nickodonia // Parralox - Isn't It Strange
29. Daehun // Lim Kim - All Right
30. Palmyra // Mapei - Don't Wait
31. Allecian // of Verona - Keep The Faith (It's Only You And Me)

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 1st March 2014, 11:00 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

I know it is somewhat inevitable that he would get all these bottom nine predictions and I should just be grateful that he somehow made the final etc but could some kind soul please predict Gilligan to finish as high as 21st or something. That would be just super.

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 1st March 2014, 11:02 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660

QUOTE(مدهش* @ Mar 2 2014, 12:00 AM) *
I know it is somewhat inevitable that he would get all these bottom nine predictions and I should just be grateful that he somehow made the final etc but could some kind soul please predict Gilligan to finish as high as 21st or something. That would be just super.

I seriously thought you were some random "retired poster" when I saw your post

+Quote this post
dandy*
post 1st March 2014, 11:03 PM
Post #20
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54

To be fair, I kind of am!

+Quote this post