BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> "It's just not good enough.", Little Mix explain why they scrapped an ENTIRE album!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post May 27 2015, 12:28 AM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Less than two years have passed since Little Mix dropped sophomore LP Salute in November 2013, but that’s a longer break than originally intended. “We’ve been away a while because we wrote an album, sat with the record label and we thought, ‘Nope, it’s not good enough’,” revealed Jesy Nelson in an interview with The Sun. “We recorded a whole album but we’re perfectionists and knew we could do better. So we scrapped it and started again.”

The problem? “We just couldn’t find a single,” Leigh-Anne Pinnock explains. “Then we heard ‘Black Magic’ and our prayers had been answered.” The girl group also opened up about co-writing Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea’s “Pretty Girls” — and then giving it away. “We wrote it with Maegan Cottone, who we’ve written a lot of this album with,” Jade Thirlwall explains. “We loved the song but it wasn’t really for us so we put it out there and, lo and behold, Britney wanted it.”

Source: http://www.idolator.com/7594332/little-mix...ls-britney-iggy
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Qween
post May 27 2015, 08:35 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709
Well, that ALWAYS bodes well.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post May 27 2015, 06:07 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
I love that. It always amazes me that they seem to have a fair bit of control, bearing in mind their label, you'd think Syco/Sony would just wanna throw it out and strike while the iron's hot but these girls really seem to know exactly what they want to do and have the freedom to go about doing it.

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post May 27 2015, 07:57 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005
nocheer.gif
Then again, I wasn't that sure "Good Enough" was good enough tbh.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:59 AM