BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

28 Pages V  « < 26 27 28  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Australian Reality TV
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Wednesday, 12:32 AM
Post #541
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 10,139

It came across like they made up the series as they went along, I don't know why Covid meant they had to pre-record it? laugh.gif Surely the same process of being tested, quarantined before etc would have worked with a live series, this felt really weirdly edited like they just decided on a few stars (mostly the bigger names like Grant or the controversial ones like Abbie) and ran with them, so others barely got a look in. I really thought Grant would win from the second I saw he was doing it, lowkey it's like putting Ant or Dec in our version laugh.gif Glad he didn't though, Abbie was a QUEEN.

It was good on paper to do something fresh to a format that can drag a bit and be quite tired, but it just didn't fully work for me. it felt rushed and messy at best, even if we did get who I'd say was the right winner in the end.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Wednesday, 04:54 PM
Post #542
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

I didn't even realize it wasn't live haha. You're right. Wouldn't have made a difference at all.
I didn't know of Abbie at all before this.. Although I appreciate the balls in standing up for herself on several occasions, her infatuation with Ash ruined any potential I was going to root for Abbie. She had a decent story, but I've seen this journey before done better. Grant was robbed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 26 27 28
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd March 2021 - 08:59 PM