BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> PVRIS - You And I
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post 23rd February 2016, 12:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Fresh off releasing music videos for nearly every song left on White Noise without one, PVRIS have surfaced a new song, apparently off a deluxe edition of that album! And it's getting pretty popular on iTunes already.

If I'm honest, doesn't sound AMAZING on first listen but based on past pedigree and Lynn's voice in parts of it I guess I should expect it to grow on me.

Again, like with Against The Current, this feels like the first time a PVRIS topic has been made which is quite weird given how popular they are as a new rock band around here. So I'll put in links to some of their essential songs to check out, in case those are useful.

St. Patrick
My House
Fire
Holy
Mirrors
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 23rd February 2016, 02:57 PM
Post #2
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

I feel this song is more pop that rock with the lack of instruments sad.gif Still fantastic though! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 25th February 2016, 08:30 AM
Post #3
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

I do love this! wub.gif

I haven't had the chance to play it more than once though but once I get home, getting this on iTunes is high up on my to do list, it's definitely a grower heart.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 09:47 PM