BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Taylor exposedT by Kim K?, 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post 18th July 2016, 04:28 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

What do you make of the latest Taylor Swift drama? This time featuring secret recordings, the Kardashians and snakes!

In short: http://www.vox.com/2016/7/18/12210858/kim-...chat-kanye-west
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 18th July 2016, 04:30 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
I keep seeing article headlines but I've no idea what has actually happened, but the fact of the matter is I don't really care and I'm bored of the media constantly getting at Taylor, regardless of whether it is 'justified' or not.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 18th July 2016, 04:35 PM
Post #3
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
I've seen the supposed 'truth' video and it seems like there's a LOT of editing and cut-out bits and I don't see why Kim would put this up now when the song was released three months ago laugh.gif

+Quote this post
mdh
post 18th July 2016, 04:36 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776
Not even interested anymore - we've established the fact Taylor is an idiot by now, she's a complete waste of media space and my time

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th July 2016, 04:37 PM
Post #5
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
I don't know what to think. It's all just a giant mess, like I never thought just one Kanye song would cause so much madness in Hollywood. We stopped caring about the whole Taylor vs. Kanye thing five years ago, and now it's comeback just because of one f*cking song?

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 18th July 2016, 04:39 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608
I think while there is truth to what Taylor is claiming, even I admit there is a chance that she did slightly manipulate the situation to benefit her further. Nevertheless, what I am seeing on social media is absolutely disgusting with millions of people absolutely loving that they can tweet #TaylorIsOverParty or whatever the latest horrible hashtag is. It is so nasty and horrible to watch, all of these Twitter trolls need to realise Taylor is an actual human being and not just a internet construct for people to bully. And why was Kim filming a private phone call? If Taylor is a "snake" then Kim is just as much.

However I think what was even worse was what happened between Khloe and Chloe Grace Moretz as a spin-off from the Taylor drama, Khloe was so nasty and I'm glad Chloe dealt with it so well.

+Quote this post
Regina
post 18th July 2016, 04:39 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
I am loving it tbh, about time Taylor was knocked down a peg or 5.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 18th July 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #8
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
This is a giant Mess and honestly I can see both sides oops tho laugh.gif

Demi getting involved tho laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Silas
post 18th July 2016, 04:48 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
This seems rather overhyped given that it's source is a Kardashian. I'm wholly untrusting of that clan, everything they do and say is carefully orchestrated to suit their own agenda (all celebs are the same but the Kardashians have taken it to a whole new level

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th July 2016, 04:52 PM
Post #10
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
I am fully on Team CGM. There are people on the other side of the country, let alone the world, who have lost their families, their homes, and some even their lives, and all we're gonna talk about is THIS? Every single day something bad happens and we spend the rest of the day praying for that city/state/country/whatever until something bad happens to another city/state/country/whatever. Celebrities shouldn't be wasting their times exposing one another, recording private phone calls and posting pictures of another's butthole. There are other things that they could be doing in their life.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 18th July 2016, 04:53 PM
Post #11
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
QUOTE(Cody Collins @ Jul 18 2016, 05:52 PM) *
I am fully on Team CGM. There are people on the other side of the country, let alone the world, who have lost their families, their homes, and some even their lives, and all we're gonna talk about is THIS? Every single day something bad happens and we spend the rest of the day praying for that city/state/country/whatever until something bad happens to another city/state/country/whatever. Celebrities shouldn't be wasting their times exposing one another, recording private phone calls and posting pictures of another's butthole. There are other things that they could be doing in their life.

This tbh

+Quote this post
Brer
post 18th July 2016, 04:53 PM
Post #12
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300
QUOTE(Silas @ Jul 18 2016, 05:48 PM) *
This seems rather overhyped given that it's source is a Kardashian. I'm wholly untrusting of that clan, everything they do and say is carefully orchestrated to suit their own agenda (all celebs are the same but the Kardashians have taken it to a whole new level

It is video evidence, a bit hard to dispute!

Taylor claiming now that she never wanted to be a part of the Kanye/Taylor 'narrative' is laughable. Kanye was a dick to her first but she's lost any sympathy I ever had for her laugh.gif

(Famous people are twats in general though so this is not really news)

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 18th July 2016, 04:54 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
Well tbh, if Taylor were to spread lies about someone and I had proof that they were lies, I'd expose as well. You can't really blame her laugh.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 18th July 2016, 05:00 PM
Post #14
Group icon
User: 13,007

I don't really like this argument. Like it could be applied to ANY AND EVERYTHING. Why are you posting on Buzzjack when people are dieing!!1 I don't mean to make it flippant but the two aren't related imo. I do agree that there are more important things to worry about yes but it doesn't mean less important and more trivial things won't ever happen and people won't care about them!

My favourite thing is definitely Demi getting involved though laugh.gif she's like the one in class that loves to get involved in everything and everyone let's her because she's a bit slow and needs to feel involved.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 18th July 2016, 05:03 PM
Post #15
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

i feel like this is a good bit of light relief tho? like with everything shitty happening right now it's fun to have something like this to trivialise

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 18th July 2016, 05:08 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
QUOTE(HausofKubrick @ Jul 18 2016, 05:00 PM) *
My favourite thing is definitely Demi getting involved though laugh.gif she's like the one in class that loves to get involved in everything and everyone let's her because she's a bit slow and needs to feel involved.

omg Demon always has to but her big ass nose in everything while she stays reaching for that next top 10 hit laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 18th July 2016, 05:14 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
Why should I care about what Taylor Swift is doing when:

1) There are people dying every day around the world due to terrorist attacks

2) The United Kingdom is falling apart

3) I've got my own personal stuff to think about

4) Her music is and always has been SHIT

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 18th July 2016, 05:16 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
Nobody asked or forced you to care tho

+Quote this post
RosaParksMyCar
post 18th July 2016, 05:19 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
User: 16,548
Yass Kim expose that two faced faux goody goody.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 18th July 2016, 05:21 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
QUOTE(*Tim @ Jul 18 2016, 06:16 PM) *
Nobody asked you to care tho

Are you her son or something? what's with the defensive responsive?

+Quote this post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 03:49 PM