BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BUZZFESTIVALEN 2015 / THE FINAL RESULTS
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
RobBot
post 28th April 2015, 06:54 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

WE HAVE REACHED THE FINAL. You were perhaps rightfully assuming that I'd forgotten about this but along I have come to present to you the final of the superb Buzzfestivalen 2015.

Brought to you from Grimsby for the first time, after unforunate incidents last year led to the final being transferred at last minute to Buckinghamshire, the final is guaranteed to be trashy as hell to kindly represent the town the only way we know how. The desperation for the contests to win Buzzfestivalen is almost as rife as the smell of fish and herpes that linger the air, so without further ado, let's meet the 12 contestants.

And for the sake of feeling Totally Christer Bjorkman (doesn't that sound like such a fabulous MTV spin off show), I've *coughs* placed them in a totally random order which doesn't attempt to encourage you to listen through them with my favourite placed last so that it sticks in your head.

HERE ARE THE 12 FINALISTS OF BUZZFESTIVALEN 2015:

01 | Dolly Style - Hello Hi

So, kicking off the final is a track that is both larger in life both visually and musically. ANy worries that we were going to get 3 awful YOHIO created monsters doing some shit dated rock track were quickly thwarted from the minute we received a 30 second preview which saw the iconic MOLLY, POLLY AND HOLLY catapult themselves into our camp hearts with several spoonfuls of joy, fun, novelty and pastel coloured ridiculousness. Now one of them HAS left since but that didn't stop you sending them direkt til Grimsby Auditorum in the first heat. How will the theesome fare in the final though?

02 | Annika Herlitz - Ett Andetag

And of course, thrown into the very carefully selected position of #2 is some old woman who was the vocallist of someone from Frozen in their Swedish version of the Disney favourite. She certainly made sure we didn't forget either, looking like a very aged version of Anna. That didn't stop Buzzjack lapping it up, even though we're in 2015 now, something that Sweden themselves didn't do - will it continue to eclipse expectations in the final or will you be left as frozen cold as I am?

03 | Midnight Boy - Don't Say No

A blast into the past but also at the current time here as Midnight Boy's rather fabulous unofficial reworking of You Spin Me Round by Dead Or Alive has made it to the final. A huge improvement on his unsurprising last place flop in his Melodifestivalen semi. But the Buzzjack have reacted much more positively, letting the bare chested 80s boy through to the final here having beat Buzzjack's nemesis duo Samir & Viktor in the Andra Chansen "duel" to make it here. But what will you be saying in regards to his chances in the final?

04 | Mariette - Don't Stop Believing

And here we see a likely competitor to win the whole thing. Mariette, with a very credible track for Melodifestivalen and this years case of "Buzzjack is up in arms about it, Rob doesn't quite get it" - but luckily for you, this is not Robfestivalen and therefore we find feisty dark pop tune Don't Stop Believing battling it out to see if it can do better than the impressive 3rd place it received in Melodifestivalen. I have no doubts she romped very convincingly to the final from her heat but do you believe enough in her to grant her the illustrious victory?

05 | Eric Saade - Sting

Time for some more males as I attempt to spread them out as much as possible (though to be fair, you haven't been quite so female heavy this time, good work Buzzjack!) and the guy who was tipped to win Melodifestivalen. Until he stopped on stage with a song that sounded like One Direction, Ariana Grande and David Lindgren had been shoved into a blender and spat out some half baked mess accompanied by the expected (but possibly even worse than usual) nonsensical lyrics of LE KEMPE. But aside from that and the fact that as half baked as it IS, it's still actually painfully catchy, Saade sailed through to the final of Melodifestivalen anyway, only to finish 5th and he managed to easily advance to the finals here too. But just how popular is the track amongst the other 11?

06 | Kristin Amparo - I See You

Back onto the more downtempo of tracks here and a track that didn't quite live up to the expectations that had been plumped onto her before the contest, which had predicted her to be a contender to win the whole thing. It wasn't to be and she crashed out at the Andra Chansen stage to an old man with a charming bop. You were more sympathetic to the big girl here though and her deep tones, and sent her through a semi which is only represented by two tracks in this final. Clearly we love a ballad on this site though, but how will Ms Kristin fare amongst this pack of finalists?

07 | Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today

We have another of the 8 songs that made it DIREKT TIL GRIMSBY here, a slightly more shocking one by name, especially when you consider that Magnus Carlsson was competing with him. A bald lifeless ogre shoving past a homosexual mincer? On Buzzjack? I need a seat. The song is pretty Buzzjack friendly though in all its Only Teardrops-lite joy but amongst some even bigger tracks in this final, will Linus and his total lack of emotion be able to stand up?

08 | Elize Ryd & Rickard Soderberg - One By One

One of the hotter messes of this years Buzzjack lands itself in the final via the path of Andra Chansen here, the combination of a gay as the day is long opera tenor in the form of Rickard Soderberg hooking up with Amaranthe rock chick Elize Ryd to deliver something that actually wasn't as much of a hot mess as it could've been. In that it was neither particularly hot or particularly messy. But whatever it was was good enough for it to stick with you more than it did the Swedish voting public and thus we find Elize & Rickard in Grimsby where they're probably one of the more normal duos you'll come across. How close will the pairing come to Number One in this competition however?

09 | Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes

And the eventual winner is HERE. Heroes romped to victory in this years Melodifestivalen with nobody even coming close, and he's now predicted to win the entire Eurovision 2015. That means nothing here though where it's down to just you, the Buzzjack voters, less likely to be influenced by a dancing man on a backdrop... but more likely to be swayed by that really gorgeous face of his, so I guess that balances it out. The favourite to win Buzzfestivalen? Probably, but we'll now see whether he can score victory here as well as in Sweden.

10 | Magnus Carlsson - Mot Mig I Gamla Stan

Time for an unsurprising dose of camp now for Buzzjack that quite surprisingly had to fight its way through Andra Chansen in order to make it to the final. Never the less, the former Alcastar has minced his way here in some form with a track that really only Sweden could produce in such a way. The song asks some guy from Grindr to meet him in the old town but will he be met here with a warm reception in the final? Time well tell~

11 | Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia

Time for another track that has made it to the final here which sadly bombed in the main contest, although not quite as hard as Midnight Boy or Annika. It's everyones favourite 20 year old who looks about 35 (but we're definitely not claiming her as anything as special as nu Sanna), Ellen Benediktson. Last years Melodifestivalen finalist, this years Buzzfestivalen finalist with a song that's a lot more edgy than her 2014 offering. She fired through her heat but will she have the same good fortunes in the final?

12 | Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)

And last but absolutely NEVER LEAST is the goddess of 2015's Melodifestivalen. A jet pink haired 56 year old who, for her role as goddess of Melodifestivalen, ordered her dancers to work themselves into an aggressive asthmatic fit while she simply watched on and flicked her ponytail. We can only be talking about the icon of our times, Dinah Nah. But of course, these commentaries aren't meant to be at all biased because that would be incredibly unprofessional of me. In one of the biggest injustices known to man, Dinah slumped into last place in the final of Melodifestivalen (although her making the final was quite the achievement in the first place) but will you be kinder to her here on Buzzjack? I feel you might be somehow.

-----

And in basic bitch list format, that is:

Dolly Style - Hello Hi
Annika Herlitz - Ett Andetag
Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
Eric Saade - Sting
Kristin Amparo - I See You
Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
Elize Ryd & Rickard Soderberg - One By One
Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes
Magnus Carlsson - Mot Mig I Gamla Stan
Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)

-------------

I've decided to change the scoring to the Eurovision style of scoring due to there being 12 songs in the final this year, so you'll DEAL.

You have until 5th May, aka next Thursday, at 23:59pm to vote and decide your winner! Off ye go~
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Qassändra
post 28th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Post #2
Group icon
DROTTNING!
User: 480

List of entrants to copy and paste for us lazy bitchz pls

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 28th April 2015, 07:04 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

QUOTE(Robot @ Apr 28 2015, 07:54 PM) *
That means nothing here though where it's down to just you, the Buzzjack voters, less likely to be influenced by a dancing man on a backdrop... but more likely to be swayed by that really gorgeous face of his, so I guess that balances it out.

Don't forget the LEATHER TROUSERS *.*

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 28th April 2015, 08:14 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

QUOTE(AdamAloud @ Apr 28 2015, 08:04 PM) *
Don't forget the LEATHER TROUSERS *.*

To be fair that is like 43% of the reason we love him.

+Quote this post
Vülker
post 29th April 2015, 07:47 AM
Post #5
Group icon
üüü barracüda
User: 10,222

Brought to you from Grimsby for the first time, after unforunate incidents last year led to the final being transferred at last minute to Buckinghamshire*

*Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire and it was a fab final tyvm

Meanwhile there can only be one winner in this.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 1st May 2015, 11:13 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

You have until 5th May, aka next Thursday, at 23:59pm to vote and decide your winner! Off ye go~

The 5th of May is Tuesday...

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 8th May 2015, 04:53 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Well May 5th and May 7th have both passed now, but admittedly I've only just sent my votes now! kink.gif I think Mans will win which is probably the best result possible, although I'm still sad Isa isn't in this! sad.gif

+Quote this post
▲Ɩɘχ
post 8th May 2015, 08:20 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Du måste flytta på dig!!!
User: 4,318

oops I totally forgot about this

I'm sending my votes now maybe the'll be counted biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 12th May 2015, 01:45 PM
Post #9
Group icon

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 16th May 2015, 03:58 PM
Post #10
Group icon

RESULTS COMING AT ~7PM!

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 16th May 2015, 04:02 PM
Post #11
Group icon

+Quote this post
Coral5
post 16th May 2015, 04:28 PM
Post #12
Group icon
PTTP
User: 16,865

My full ranking for Melodifestivalen 2015
1. Jessica Andersson - Can't Hurt Me Now
2. Emelie Irewald - Dar och da med dig
3. Annika Herlitz - Ett andetag
4. Dolly Style - Hello Hi

5. Isa - Don't Stop
6. JTR - Building It Up
7. Hasse Andersson - Guld och grona skogar
8. Marie Bergman & Sanne Salomonsen - Nonetheless
9. Andreas Johnson - Living to Die
10. Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
11. Neverstore - If I Was God For One Day
12. Andreas Weise - Bring Out the Fire
13. Kalle Johansson - For din skull
14. Magnus Carlsson - Mot mig i Gamla stan
15. Daniel Gildenlow - Pappa
16. Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes
17. Behrang Miri feat. Victor Crone - Det rar vi inte for
18. Molly Pettersson Hammar - I'll Be Fine
19. Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
20. Rickard Soderberg & Elize Ryd - One By One
21. Eric Saade - Sting

22. Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
23. Jon Henrik Fjallgren - Jag ar fri (Manne Liem Frije)
24. Samir & Viktor - Groupie
25. Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
26. Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
27. Caroline Wennergren - Black Swan
28. Kristin Amparo - I See You

It's just my opinion about a taste of voters, don't count my ranking.

This post has been edited by Sword of Justice: 16th May 2015, 04:29 PM

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 16th May 2015, 06:07 PM
Post #13
Group icon

VOTE 01/14 - CONDERELLA

12 Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
10 Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
08 Dolly Style - Hello Hi
07 Kristin Amparo - I See You
06 Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
05 Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes
04 Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
03 Eric Saade - Sting
02 Elize Ryd & Rickard Soderberg - One By One
01 Midnight Boy - Don't Say No

----

No need for a scoreboard at this moment in time because it's clearly just one set of votes but it's Mariette who takes the early lead thanks to Conderella but how long will she be able to retain it for?

+Quote this post
▲Ɩɘχ
post 16th May 2015, 06:14 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Du måste flytta på dig!!!
User: 4,318

exciting w00t.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 16th May 2015, 06:16 PM
Post #15
Group icon

VOTE 02/14 - ADAMALOUD

12pts | Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
10pts | Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes
08pts | Dolly Style - Hello Hi
07pts | Magnus Carlsson - Möt mig i Gamla Stan
06pts | Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
05pts | Kristin Amparo - I See You
04pts | Eric Saade - Sting
03pts | Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
02pts | Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg - One By One
01pts | Annika Herlitz - Ett andetag

---------------------

01 | 022 | Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
02 | 016 | Dolly Style - Hello Hi
03 | 015 | Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes
04 | 012 | Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
05 | 012 | Kristin Amparo - I See You
06 | 009 | Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
07 | 007 | Magnus Carlsson - Mot Mig I Gamla Stan
08 | 007 | Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
09 | 007 | Eric Saade - Sting
10 | 004 | Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
11 | 004 | Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg - One By One
12 | 001 | Annika Herlitz - Ett Andetag

So, everyone is officially off the mark after two votes with Annika propping up the rest of the scoreboard with a measly 1pt from Adam there. But after two votes, at the opposite end of the table, we see ponytail whipping queen Dinah Nah take the lead after two big points, with the Dollies and Mans trailing just behind.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 16th May 2015, 06:21 PM
Post #16
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Well I hope things turn around a bit from that starting scoreboard.

Yay anyway, bring it to us Rob. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
LexC
post 16th May 2015, 06:23 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342

Rob actually going through with a results show.

YOU'VE CHANGED MAN!

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 16th May 2015, 06:24 PM
Post #18
Group icon

VOTE 03/14 - JOHNKM

12 Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
10 Annika Herlitz - Ett Andetag
08 Dolly Style - Hello Hi
07 Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
06 Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
05 Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
04 Elize Ryd & Rickard Soderberg - One By One
03 Eric Saade - Sting
02 Kristin Amparo - I See You
01 Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes

------------

01 | 024 | Dolly Style - Hello Hi
02 | 024 | Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
03 | 022 | Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
04 | 016 | Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes
05 | 015 | Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
06 | 014 | Kristin Amparo - I See You
07 | 012 | Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
08 | 011 | Annika Herlitz - Ett Andetag
09 | 011 | Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
10 | 010 | Eric Saade - Sting
11 | 008 | Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg - One By One
12 | 007 | Magnus Carlsson - Mot Mig I Gamla Stan

No votes for Dinah Nah from fun sucker JohnKM (although he does claim Hello Hi so we'll give him a pat on the back for that) propells Mariette to the top after a second 12, sharing a lead with Dolly Style after a third consecutive 8. Big points shoot Annika up to 8th, leaving Magnus Carlsson to sit at the bottom.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 16th May 2015, 06:33 PM
Post #19
Group icon

VOTE 04/14 - VULKER

12 Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
10 Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes
08 Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
07 Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
06 Magnus Carlsson - Mot Mig I Gamla Stan
05 Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
04 Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
03 Dolly Style - Hello Hi
02 Eric Saade - Sting
01 Annika Herlitz - Ett Andetag

------------------

01 | 034 | Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
02 | 031 | Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
03 | 027 | Dolly Style - Hello Hi
04 | 026 | Mans Zelmerlow - Heroes
05 | 020 | Ellen Benediktson - Insomnia
06 | 020 | Midnight Boy - Don't Say No
07 | 015 | Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
08 | 014 | Kristin Amparo - I See You
09 | 013 | Magnus Carlsson - Mot Mig I Gamla Stan
10 | 012 | Annika Herlitz - Ett Andetag
11 | 012 | Eric Saade - Sting
12 | 008 | Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg - One By One

Vulker's up with vote #4 and he's responsible for presenting Dinah Nah with another set of 12 points which sends her back to the top. He's still a distance from the top but a 10 for Mans means he is keeping up with the pace even sitting in 4th, a point behind former leaders Dolly Style. Vulker's votes also leave Elize & Rickard as the only ones yet to get off single figures.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 16th May 2015, 06:34 PM
Post #20
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

I WON'T HAVE THIS

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >