BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> -

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 2019 Spotify Top 200, Most Streamed Songs on UK Spotify in 2019
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Maestro
post Sep 1 2020, 07:17 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 106,616
Hi everyone,

I have no idea if people are interested in this or not but I thought as I have collected the data I might as well put it here in case people want to see it.

The below link is to a spreadsheet which ranks songs within the year of 2019 based upon Spotify streams (in the UK). Unfortunately this is an imperfect system as I only have data for when songs are within the weekly top 200. This means songs which were hits at the start of the year, such as 'Without Me' and 'Nothing Breaks Like a Heart' lose out as they dropped out the weekly top 200 quite early on in the year and from then on receive no additional streams. This also benefits songs which are always in the chart, such as 'Mr. Brightside' and 'Wonderwall' which rank higher than they would if all data was available.

Sheet 1 on the spreadsheet is a simple table with a breakdown of each song's streaming numbers for every week and is ordered by total streams across the year.
Sheet 2 is a sheet with additional statistics such as the top streams across a week and each song's peak streams.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KLX...UZaA/edit#gid=0

If anyone has any questions, just lemme know and I'll do my best to answer them smile.gif

This post has been edited by Maestro: Sep 1 2020, 07:24 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
danG
post Sep 1 2020, 07:28 PM
Post #2
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
good resource to have, interesting to look through and compare to the OCC rankings.
do you have such data for the 2020 YTD to perhaps get some idea of how the year-end chart will look at this stage?

+Quote this post
Maestro
post Sep 1 2020, 07:36 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 106,616
I do, you can see it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cdT...SAkQ/edit#gid=0

No surprises that Blinding Lights is winning by miles, but The Box is #3 and I believe that was only #9 on the last OCC Update

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:02 PM