BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
21 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1989 • 5th album
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post Nov 6 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Taylor Swift has revealed she has written a lot of new songs for her new album which based on her previous album release dates, we should expect to be released in Autumn 2014. 'Red' has been incredibly successful for Taylor which will have produced 8 UK top 40 hits (including 4 top 10 hits) for Taylor if 'The Last Time' goes top 40 this week as expected. I'm so excited to listen to a new album from Taylor and this is what she has said about it:

The 23-year-old popstar, who has been nominated for an incredible eight nominations at this year's American Country Awards, has revealed she has already penned “a lot” of songs for the new album.

In an interview with Capital FM, Swift explained: "Now that I've written a lot of songs for the next album, I'm dying for people to hear it. "It's so weird to be still promoting Red and I'm so proud of Red and I'm creating something that's so different from Red."

The 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer is hoping her new music will take a different direction, as she explained: "It's so cool because I'm so appreciative of the success of 'Red' but I know that if I want to have success with something else I can't make 'Red 2.0'. “I have to make something completely new and something that if you were to hear a song from it you'd go 'Oh that's not from 'Red', that's from the new one'.”

The blonde beauty also confessed inspiration for her songs stemmed from all that has happened to her in the past 12 months or so.

"I'm so excited. There's so much that's happened in the last year and a half for me to draw inspiration from, that it's really going to be very interesting," she continued. "The only time that I ever get to really express to my fans what actually happened in my life is in my music. Anything that they might hear is a fictionalized version of it. "I don't talk in depth about my personal life in interviews, I don't do any of that, so the only place for people to really understand what I went through is in my songs.”

Source
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Feb 16 2014, 07:01 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

I've read that recently Taylor has been in the studio with various people including Ryan Tedder, Diane Warren, Max Martin and Johan Shellback! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
inactiveaccount
post Feb 16 2014, 07:12 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

Expecting a lead single in May.

+Quote Post
Coral5
post Feb 17 2014, 07:52 AM
Post #4
PTTP
Group: Banned
Member No.: 16,865
   No Gallery Pics

"Red" was good, but I want more country album. Somelthing like Shania's debut album.
Would she reached 4 millions mark in United States with this album ?
Last chance of music industry. smile.gif

+Quote Post
vidcapper
post Feb 17 2014, 03:49 PM
Post #5
Paul Hyett
Group: Banned
Member No.: 364
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(AlexRange @ Feb 17 2014, 07:52 AM) *
"Red" was good, but I want more country album. Somelthing like Shania's debut album.
Would she reached 4 millions mark in United States with this album ?
Last chance of music industry. smile.gif

Country wil get her big sales in the US, but she needs a bit of variety for worldwide success - that's why Red did so well.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 17 2014, 03:52 PM
Post #6
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

I do kinda miss Speak Now/Fearless Taylor but Red was her best album (just about, Fearless is also outstanding as is Speak Now) and there was at least Red/All Too Well/Holy Ground/Treacherous/Begin Again etc. for classic Taylor, and then I Knew You Were Trouble and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together allowed for her to have massive WW hits. I think she's found a good niche where she can stay as one of the big pop females.

+Quote Post
inactiveaccount
post Feb 17 2014, 03:54 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 1,030
   No Gallery Pics

"Speak Now" and "Fearless" shat all over "Red".

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post May 22 2014, 02:35 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

The latest rumour is that a single will be released at midnight after the final night of her Red tour next month. If this is true (which I find unlikely), that would mean the single would be released on June 13th and we know that 13 is Taylor's lucky number...

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Jun 11 2014, 11:17 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Just found this on ATRL:

New Taylor Swift album "mostly Max Martin"

Very exciting!

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 2 2014, 11:48 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Looks like we should expect a new Taylor single in the next couple of weeks if she is going to have it released prior to her performance at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 24th!

Taylor Swift may be spending most of her time in New York these days, but she'll be heading west at the end of next month.

I've just learned that the pop music superstar will perform at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in L.A.! Swift is planning an "explosive" performance for the Moonman extravaganza, one source said. Exact details are being kept under wraps, but I do know that Swift will be hitting the stage by herself. "It's not a collaboration with another singer," the source said.

So will Taylor be debuting a new song? We sure hope so!

Source

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 3 2014, 02:29 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Yesterday, Scott Borchetta (founder of Taylor's record label Big Machine Records) suddenly started replying to lots of tweets about Taylor's fifth album as well as giving us a few teasers! Reading ATRL, apparently the last time he did this before 'Red', the 'Red' announcement came very quickly afterwards so hopefully we could be getting some official announcements any day now! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 4 2014, 08:28 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Taylor has posted our first clue presumably to do with a single or album on Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/rSJfxLDvH4/

She presses the #18 button 6 times so what could it mean? Is it too obvious that a single will premiere on August 18th at 6pm? (or 6am!)

I am so so excited for this, Taylor is definitely one of my favourite artists!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 4 2014, 08:32 PM
Post #13
Brown cow, stunning!

She needs to just give us something instead of just teasing, I know Red was only two years ago but she always slays and new Taylor can never come soon enough.

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 5 2014, 01:46 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

@salesmoss
And there's a release date for Taylor Swift's new album UK: 13/10/2014

He works for a company connected to Soundscan so is reliable! Although we could have probably all predicted this ourselves considering we know Taylor loves to involve the number 13!

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Aug 5 2014, 02:34 PM
Post #15
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

So So so so excited
Love Taylor so much wub.gif

+Quote Post
BishWill
post Aug 5 2014, 02:40 PM
Post #16
New Entry
Member No.: 20,774
   No Gallery Pics

This is good news, I find Taylor's stuff hit and miss for me personally but I look forward to hearing some new stuff

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 5 2014, 02:43 PM
Post #17
Brown cow, stunning!

Can't wait, she never fails to amaze me! Been waiting for this, hopefully a single very soon especially given she's performing at the VMAs.

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 7 2014, 12:37 AM
Post #18
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Taylor has tweeted this image for our second clue!

I've merged the single topic back into this one for now as we have no idea if these clues are single or album-related! happy.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 7 2014, 12:42 AM
Post #19
Brown cow, stunning!

Olivia Benson <3 Gah she's so adorable!

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Aug 7 2014, 12:44 AM
Post #20
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

This photo also leaked earlier today supposedly revealing Taylor's upcoming events including a media event (a webchat?) on the day we expect the single to be released!

+Quote Post

21 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:19 AM