BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Betley Concerts Cheshire August 12th
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post 7th December 2015, 12:10 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 140

Looking forward to this!! @BetleyConcerts in Cheshire, Aug 12... tickets on sale Friday 9am.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
ros
post 7th December 2015, 09:50 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,601

I wonder if these shows are going to be spread through two months then.

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 8th December 2015, 07:50 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

He said in the online chat that he was doing a few summer gigs and some festivals. Glastonbury is June isn't it? Wonder how many festivals he'll do and if it will just be the smaller ones. Would love him to have a televised set for once.

+Quote this post
Sunday
post 8th December 2015, 12:25 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 91

Oohh another date near me ..the first date is 35 mins away and this one is 40 mins w00t.gif

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 8th December 2015, 01:38 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Sunday @ Dec 8 2015, 12:25 PM) *
Oohh another date near me ..the first date is 35 mins away and this one is 40 mins w00t.gif

You are being spoilt. laugh.gif

Apparently the official announcement isn't till next Monday and tickets on sale on the Friday. Will must have got too excited. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 8th December 2015, 09:16 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Seems that info is wrong and tickets are on sale this Friday. I think it has a 6,000 capacity.

+Quote this post
Sunday
post 9th December 2015, 03:31 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 91

QUOTE(truly talented @ Dec 8 2015, 09:16 PM) *
Seems that info is wrong and tickets are on sale this Friday. I think it has a 6,000 capacity.

Thats quite smallish, i cant buy any until next year i hope they still have tickets.

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 9th December 2015, 04:58 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Sunday @ Dec 9 2015, 03:31 PM) *
Thats quite smallish, i cant buy any until next year i hope they still have tickets.

I would think they'll sell well initially up to Xmas then trickle sell the rest of the year and pick up nearer the date. The other two gigs have an early bird price, £5 cheaper. I wonder if this one is the same.

We are hoping to do both this and the Preston gig and have reserved accommodation for both dates. Just need to know what he has planned for the rest of those weekends. I hope he announces other dates soon.

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 14th December 2015, 08:35 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Tickets go on sale this Friday.

Buy Tickets To See Will Young And Simply Red At Betley Concerts
The three-day music festival is returning to Betley Court Farm for the fourth year and you could be there!
image: http://assets5.smoothradio.com/2015/49/bet...9-article-1.png

Betley Concerts 2015
Pop Idol Will Young and British soul and pop band Simply Red are to headline at the Cheshire countryside music festival Betley Concerts.

Link To Buy Tickets

The music festival will take place once again next year on the 12th, 13th and 14th of August making it the fourth year of the successful three-day event at Betley Court Farm.

Songwriter Will Young, best known for hits including 'Love Revolution', 'Leave Right Now', 'Jealousy' and 'Light My Fire, will kick things off headlining on the opening night of Friday August 12th.

He will be followed on Sunday August 14th by the irresistible voice of Mick Hucknall with Simply Red belting out hits including 'Money’s Too Tight To Mention', 'If You Don’t Know Me By Now' and 'Stars'.

Saturday August 13th will see a string of current pop acts perform as part of Total Access Live.

Owners of Betley Court Farm, Frank and Jayne Speed are thrilled with the line-up for next year.

“Both Will Young and Simply Red are hugely respected worldwide so we are thrilled we will be welcoming both to Betley," said Frank.

Tickets for Will Young and Simply Red at Betley Concerts go on sale at 9am on Friday 18th December.

Link To Buy Tickets

Read more at http://www.smoothradio.com/northwest/event...lSt4FxBHLtTu.99

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 11:00 PM