BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will We Get A Soundtrack Song Release Before TS7?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Will We Get A Soundtrack Song Release Before TS7?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 30 2018, 11:43 PM
Post #1
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Every era since Fearless has seen Taylor release a track for a movie inbetween her eras! They are:
Fearless to Speak Now: Today Was A Fairytale -> early 2010 (about 6 months before Mine)
Speak Now to Red: Safe & Sound and Eyes Open -> early 2012 (about 7 months before WANEGBT)
Red to 1989: Sweeter Than Fiction -> late 2013 (like 10 months before SIO)
1989 to Rep: I Don't Wanna Live Forever -> late 2016 (9 months before LWYMMD)

Do you think we'll get a soundtrack song soon or will Taylor break this tradition like she seemingly has with her tour videos ending the era's? If so what movie will it be for, when will it come, what will it sound like & will it be another feature?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 30 2018, 11:52 PM
Post #2
It's a cruel summer.

Surely if we're getting one, I'd expect by March latest. I'd honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get one next month considering we knew nothing about IDWLF at this point in 2016 and that came out like a week later. Though I'm predicting we'll get new music late January

These are the films I can see her doing a song for:
Once Upon A Deadpool (12th December): she's buddies with Blake & Ryan and there was a reference to Taylor in the last Deadpool music iirc so maybe one of the new scenes would be a new end credits song or something. I doubt this will happen but it's a possibility
A Dog Way's Home (11th January): idk why but I can see this having a country-ish end credits song and Taylor doing it? Again I'm doubting this but still
The LEGO Movie 2 (8th February): big franchise like 50 Shades & prone to having theme songs in its movies so it could happen
Isn't It Romantic (13rd February): Romantic movie released around Valentine's Day. Where have we been through this before? Even though Taylor's not in this one like Valentine's Day, Rebel Wilson is and I'm pretty sure they're friends & I think Rebel attended Rep tour and they're both set to star with each other in Cats later that year.
Happy Death Day 2U (14th February): Fun movie released on Valentine's Day but I can't see this having an original song so I'll put this down as could happen but unlikely
How To Train Your Dragon 3 (22nd February): Animated movie that I can see having an end credits song by a big artist
Rhythm Section (22nd February): Her buddy Blake Lively's led thriller
Captain Marvel (8th March): This'd be big af but I doubt it
Wonder Park (15th March): Another animation which I think from's a major studio
Dumbo (29th March): Another big movie coming out and imagine if she served something like Safe & Sound or a Lana rip-off again similar to her Disney version of Once Upon A Dream (but a diff song), I can see this happening
Cats (December): Well we all know Taylor's gonna be in this + will probs get her own new song so could we get something from the film very early-ish as they are filming this month til February or something iirc. Ik it'd be very early to get a song now but I can kinda see it happening (Justin's lead song for Trolls came 6 months before release).

I'd say Isn't It Romantic, Dumbo & The Lego Movie 2 being my top 3 choices of what I can expect. They'd probs all be a January release for the song with TLM2 being early Jan and the other 2 late Jan. I can also see either of the animations, Captain Marvel & Rhythm Section happening but I doubt them in comparison to those three. The others I find will be v. unlikely but wouldn't rule them out

I don't think we'll get a Cats song til Q3 at the earliest but I think and kinda worry that instead we won't get a movie song inbetween era's & just get the Cats stuff at the end of the year.

I think it be poppish, a bop and maybe a collab. I absolutely adore all the previous inbetween releases bar TWAF (STF is one of her most underrated songs, if not her most underrated) so I'm beyond hyped for this hopefully happening cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Dec 4 2018, 06:01 PM
Post #3
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

I'm going to say no for this. Whilst I would like new Taylor sooner rather than later, "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" is one of her worst singles ever and I think it took away quite a bit of buzz from her last album, so I'd prefer the lead from TS7 before any one-off releases

+Quote Post
Last Dreamer
post Dec 27 2018, 08:09 AM
Post #4
With Kristina in heart
Group: Members
Member No.: 28,104
   No Gallery Pics

Maybe the right answer is "Frozen 2" and this single will break all possible records in Ultra's personal chart.

This post has been edited by Good Old Days: Dec 27 2018, 08:10 AM

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 13 2019, 10:56 PM
Post #5
It's a cruel summer.

And it looks highly likely the answer is no, so many traditional Taylor trends being bucked this era with this not happening + the release schedule!

QUOTE(Good Old Days @ Dec 27 2018, 09:09 AM) *
Maybe the right answer is "Frozen 2" and this single will break all possible records in Ultra's personal chart.

omg if this happened laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:44 PM