BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New P!nk Documentary
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Sep 4 2020, 06:43 AM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

A peek inside the life of Pink is coming soon.

Emmy-nominated Ozark editor Cindy Mollo reveals to ABC Audio that a documentary on the singer is currently in the works for Amazon.

“I can tell you it's an untitled documentary about the singer Pink,” Mollo says, when asked what she’s currently working on. “And I'm super-excited. They found me because she's a fan of Ozark.”

Mollo says she’s been working on the project for about two months and hints it may not be too long before fans get to see it.

“It won't be the usual year or two long documentary schedule,” she says. “We have a plan. We kind of had to hit the ground running.”

As for any other details on what the doc may cover, those are under wraps for now.

“I mean, you know, if you know anything about her, she is like such an amazing performer -- physically, musically -- she's an activist, now she's a winemaker,” Mollo says.

“So, you know, let your imagination cut all that together and show me a rough cut tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Mollo is nominated for a Creative Arts Emmy for her editing of the Ozark season three episode "Wartime." The awards will be handed out next month.

Link
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:25 AM