BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RuPaul's Drag Race // Season 11
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Conanderella
post Friday, 06:46 PM
Post #101
ya ya ya i am lorde
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,397

Yvie absolutely stole me after this Untucked. She has SO much sense. I love how outspoken yet down to earth she appears. Not to mention her runways. GURL! Stunning.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Friday, 07:21 PM
Post #102
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,002
   No Gallery Pics

Watching this now... Plastique's 'ARIANA' made me laugh.

They're a mess! Ross' face is so funny as he just looks confused thinking WTF is happening.

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Friday, 07:50 PM
Post #103
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Honey looked like an upturned insect writhing on the floor at times during that lipsync

Love me some Troye heart.gif

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Friday, 07:51 PM
Post #104
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

...Also Ross the Alternating Judge next week too! What happened to Carson?

(not bothered as I prefer Ross to Carson)

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Friday, 07:51 PM
Post #105
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

double post

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: Friday, 07:51 PM

+Quote Post
linds
post Friday, 10:40 PM
Post #106
low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 21,176

honey rolling around - not even on the stage might i add - is an absolute constant mood, i was cackling

+Quote Post
post Friday, 11:04 PM
Post #107
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

They were way too harsh on Plastique. Her concept was fine. I wasnít here for her Ďi donít know pop culture excuse thoughí.

Vanjie should have won but Iím glad Nina did well as Iím a fan.

+Quote Post
Lee_J11
post Friday, 11:08 PM
Post #108
You can call me Manboy
Member No.: 488
   No Gallery Pics

Mercedes was bloody lucky she was on the fabulous team because god is she terrible at pretty much everything

+Quote Post
Doug
post Saturday, 02:48 AM
Post #109
I can't help that I need it all...
Member No.: 9,410

Mercedes screwing up her line and Ariel’s reaction was sort of the unintentional highlight of the episode... I still keep rewatching and it kills me laugh.gif I can’t help but love her in the same way I loved Cynthia, both just so... unable to prove themselves but so unintentionally hilarious and lovable that I don’t care at all.

So happy Nina got her win here, again, just so likeable and the fact that she’s starting to prove herself is great. Hopefully she stays at this level now!

This post has been edited by Doug: Saturday, 02:48 AM

+Quote Post
Bangtan Cody
post Saturday, 03:44 AM
Post #110
opulence. you. own. everything.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

“Ariana, Ariana... Mariah, MARIAH” *awkward attempt at dolphin screeching noises*

I was wheezing at that part

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Saturday, 10:44 AM
Post #111
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

Plastique's demon voice had me in stitches! laugh.gif

ARIANA!

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Saturday, 11:13 AM
Post #112

Just seen that lipsync...that was a mess!

+Quote Post
blacksquare
post Saturday, 11:58 AM
Post #113
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 23,471
   No Gallery Pics

I gasped when Yvie came down the runway. She's now the queen I look forward to seeing the most. The Britney team were fantastic (Vanjie let herself down with her look). I don't think Plastique was as bad as the judges said, she actually attempted something unlike the rest of her team.

What a fantastic episode though? Two in a row that feel like the Drag Race we fell in love with? Who knew.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Monday, 07:52 PM
Post #114
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Fab episode, Nina's team was brilliant all round. Miss Vanjie totally stole the show, I can't believe she didn't win! She just has that star power where you can't take your eyes off of her and basically everything she does is utter hilarity. A third red runway in a row though, and this one was quite basic. I can see why Nina did win based on the challenge, in a challenge like that one, having someone who can keep it all together easily is really needed and she was consistently funny even if not to the degree Vanjie was. Neither were among the best runways either so it's not Nina snatched on that. Oh well, I was very glad to see Nina get recognition anyway wub.gif

The other team was Macbitch levels of bad though, both anchors really just weren't there (which again highlighted what a brilliant job Nina did) and the song part was just woeful. Plastique and Akeria were the only saving graces, nothing too brilliant but they at least tried and shouldn't have been lumped in with the other four.

The lipsync was also a hot mess, but I kinda loved it laugh.gif As I said, I think they could at least have saved Plastique and Akeria who did actually try to have a concept, by playing on the Ariana/Mariah comparisons. 3 or at a push 4 in the lipsync might have been fine, Drag Race Thailand has done a 3 way lipsync twice this season iirc and they worked, but 6 is really pushing it. It's hard to stand out, hard to have the space, but Honey just diving off the stage and doing god knows what had me howling, how on earth did she think that was ok? rotf.gif Ru's face said it all.

AS for Untucked, Yvie *.* *.* *.* She is just cementing herself as my fave alongside Vanjie, she's so real and honest but still likeable, I totally agree with blacksquare that she always leaves me wanting to see what she does next because I Silky is also still unbearable, I legit said to myself "oh Silky is better this week" and then SECONDS later there we go laugh.gif Rajah is also pretty unlikeable, I kind of wish she went over Honey but from that lipsync it had to be Honey really.

Totally agreed that this season feels quite classic already, dare I say it's shaping up to be the best season since 6!

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Monday, 08:31 PM
Post #115

Was the sound a bit off for anyone else on Untucked? Sounded like they were in a cave with all the echoey-ness! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd March 2019 - 12:12 AM